Reminder that this is what average Slytherin girl looks like

Reminder that this is what average Slytherin girl looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFAmRnM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do i sign up?

Why was a quarter of Hogwarts' students blue eyed blonde aryan nazis

Reminder that is the average poster of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Reminder that this is what the average post decrying one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises looks like. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'd fuck it,

>Ayn Rand

now this is big pasta.

Like a man?

Because after decades of trite hollywood agenda peddling, that's the only bad guy left in fiction.

they would only breed with other pure blood aryans, er I mean wizards

If you think about it, what Rowling is suggesting is that pure blood wizards tend to be aryans.

>Enid before the zombie-outbreak

Wrong pic

youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFAmRnM6g

Reminder that this is what average Gryffindor girl looks like

It's like a thicc Emma Watson.

Why doesn't she just cross her legs?

who is dis fluid demon

>thicc
>not hufflepuff
gryffindor are coalburning feminists like hermione and ginny

She wants people to catch some flashes of her puss.

>Clifford the Dog

your wife

Such a lustful young woman

Yeah, I can totally see that one day.

Looks pretty cute desu

don't be racist

don't give up hope

that pic has to be /lit/ bait.

The whole pasta originated on /lit/.

This is what your average potter soy looks like

All of them are boys. R-right?

that's the point

ravenclaws confirmed reddit:the house

Imagine not exercising and having no consciousness or care as to what you’re eating

Is that the fat virgin from youtube that loves Mario so much he skipped his own mother's funeral to play it?

Number 2 looks like she could be someone you'd settle for.
Loyal, not to ugly, not to bitchy and willing to pop out kids.
That's why she's a Hufflepuff.

Why would they part her bangs for the photo?

>Acts smug and intelligent
yeah

>part her bangs
Spotted the Burger

This is what the average Hufflepuff girl looks like.

holy shit, please tell me this is spaghetti

newfag

n-new

UUUU

A cute

>Slytherin is the pureblood autists
>Leader os Slytherin terrorist organization is a halfbreed
What did Rowling mean by this? Was it just a reference to Hitler being part Jewish?

I've never seen this before

No that's Hufflepuff.

Ravenclaws actually ARE intelligent.

I want to fuck with my wand while she cries about her dead rabbit desu

It represents mankind's inherent need to hate ourselves and be our own villain

>Be in college
>studying in apartment while tv is on
>clifford is on
>Small dog who is apparently afraid of the dark offers to get something in a small dark hole for Clifford
>Clifford: "But aren't you scared that there'll be monsters in the dark?"
>Small dog: "No, there's no such thing as monsters!"
>Clifford the 30 foot tall bright red abomination: "I guess you're right."

I went to a private school with a similar dress code, every single girl wore skirts and button shirts like that. Strangely enough, I don't have a schoolgirl type fetish whatsoever

>Ravenclaw is full of euphoric intellectuals
Pretty accurate cosplay.

Nigga are you a wizard?

maybe he wanted to rid the world of mudbloods because he couldn't rid himself of his mudblood

>that girl who never wore any tights

she knew what she was doing

Shes a qt. I would ask her out on a coffee date.

Griffindor Girl- Feminist Bitch
Hufflepuff Girl- THICC
Slytherin Girl- Aryan 1488
Ravenclaw Girl- Asian Waifu

You mean pumpkin juice

No you wouldn't, you NEET beta permavirgin.

voldemort did nothing wrong

>they recast her because Rowling got triggered over the character supposed to be her childhood bully was too pretty
Fucking with a girl's career because of your insecurities is a staggeringly petty thing to do

Why would Voldy being defeated lead into unexceptional amounts of half-breed wizards going into the schools? Hogwarts was already possibly the safest place in the world, Voldemort or not. It's not like mudbloods were actively staying out of Hogwarts during the before Voldemort's defeat.

Sauce for that hot claim?

New pic, nice, saved
Again this, NeetSoc?

>Hitler being part Jewish
that's a meme though

More like, old hags are afraid of young woman.

Got a problem?

lmao leave it to Sup Forums to defend a literal cartoon villain

wtf why are nazis so attractive?

Spielberg is generic trash. Kys pleb. Thank god your twisted fantasy wasn't a reality

What's next for her career?

Literally anime character. Why the hell won't they make a movie or TV series about girls like this having magical adventures?

I approve of Johan posting

Heres one with Ramsey.

giv solid 7 hufflepuff gf

Reminder that this is what average Ravenclaw girl looks like while still in school...

I warn you, don't post the next pic

And after graduating

Did they fug?

I just can't look at her the same way after reading that 40 chapter BDSM fanfic

>tfw you will never be bullied and teased by a stuck-up slytherin bitch

why gets off to how utterly worthless she must feel when she looks in the mirror, tro have turned into a monster.....she probably hates herself so much, having grown up pretty, used to all the attention. she'd probably do all sorts of disgusting things just to get that sort of attention again

>be a little kid watching Clifford
>"the love made clifford grow so big the howards had to leave their home"

are women conscious?

Femdom is top tier.

>two qts in skirts that are a breeze away from showing their fat asses are holding your arms
>meanwhile qt queen bitch compliments you on the size of your cock
>crying

Get a load of this fag

The wall is such a wonderful thing. Nothing beats watching a women hit it and react to it like a stunned primitive being

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

witchkino

She's like 14 years old you creeps.

yeah you're supposed to get an unintentional erection and have them laugh at you and start teasing your dick

>traps will never look like this

Theres a norwegian trap that looks like that.

I wonder how much she'd charge for a fuck