Gabriel Gordon

Gaston George

panuk ?

No man that's a girls name

>panuk
>girl

nerd

guy or girl ?

All the other girls have tiny hands and pencil eyebrows, except for Miss Worrynaut but she's clearly some kind of goblin.

I'm surprised to see that more people talk about this show on Sup Forums than tumblr since tumblr seem t love shows with gay characters

It aired nearly 10 years ago, and the most popular channel it ever aired on in all that time has been Teletoon who did a piss poor job of it.

>Fucking airing it at 2 in the fucking morning half the time
Seriously
What the fuck?

Goseph Gostar

this and the "music plays when I see my crush" are my favorite ongoing jokes from this series

Would you a Panuk without knowing, Sup Forums?
Also, this running gag was the best.

Teletoon shows are forgotten regardless of timeslot
Just look at Carl Squared (awesome show BTW)

If it doesn't air in the US it may as well not exist

bump

So many good Canadian shows got the shaft because of this

Why ?

Because nobody cares about Canada. It's a half-rate copy of the US in literally every way.

It's really unfortunate, but it's the un-PC truth.

Because nobody really cares about Canada. It's a half-rate copy of the US in virtually every way.

It's really unfortunate, but it's the un-PC truth.

big dick tyrone.

Unloved jodie

>I took a poll to find out why you can't get a boyfriend: Nine guys out of ten found you pretty but not very nice, one guy out of ten found you pretty but would much rather spend time with other guys, and one guy out of ten refused to respond.
>That isn't ten, that makes eleven.
>Oh, well no, you don't count the last one he refused to respond.

The voice acting (especially at the end) really makes this scene.

I was surprised to find out both characters had the same VA.

>surprised Canadian shows share Canadian VAs
Dude, if the cartoon (and TV) industry was any more tight-knit in Canada it'd be like 1 person.

I miss that show, I wish we had more

>ditching best girl for an emo chick you know nothing about
Never getting over this.

Holy shit! I did a research because of this thread and saw that all the episodes are on youtube in their original french canadian version, I know what I'm gonna do tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L41zs9oiUE&list=PLV-prrjsWR4h79wKqXX8xctjypwb6KDaT
That's some good quality vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-USjikbgKE&list=PLfFZUfawz6rRiFh_IYMU5ZpTZXqE1glp3
English ones, not so much.

I only ever heard one thing when he spoke.

ruined the show

Fuck you and the other anons I've seen hating on him, some of his lines were absolutely brilliant.

And he was probably the only reason why children watched

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not.
Given that it's from you, though... I'm still not sure.

It ain't (he was the only character that provided a type of humour that kids could enjoy)

He'll always sound like the Snake/J.B Weasel from Animal Crackers or Kaput

To be honest, I didn't understand all of his humor the first time, and I first watched it as an adult.
Fred's sarcastic quips seemed much more straightforward, for example.

Carl Squared was garbage.

The first season was awesome.
Second season was still good.
Third and fourth had some great episodes, but some of the writing decisions were... questionable.

what show is this?

Fred's Head, best cartoon Canada ever made.

>Carl Squared
>awesome
That show was steaming shit.

steaming shit taste you mean

Basically Canadian male Daria.

without the creepy art style

GG is unappreciated in his time, both inside the show and out. On the surface he's an annoying toad but when you pay attention he's actually kind of witty and incredibly raunchy. Even with his looks he'd be a catch if he was older but he's stuck with shitty, superficial teenagers.

apperantly season 2 was going to be the character development season which would go into anette's character a bit more

To add to what user said
Fabienne was supposed to get more time in the light with her coming out and eventually a love interest

Would the love interest have been a character we've already seen or would it be some new character ?

my money's on that crazy redhaired girl that was obsessed with Fred

It was never mentioned as far as I know, the last info was from when they still had hope that their prizes and fan demand could still bring them back, so they didn't want to reveal much.

At this point seeing how many remakes that are coming out mixed with the fact that this show's received a growing cult following we could see it make a comeback

Though the creator I think is still working on a comic

Could have been bullshit but I remember hearing about a potential episode where she brings Fred to a wedding or something as her beard, that would have been all kinds of hilarious. Would have been a good opportunity for an Anette subplot too, maybe her and GG trying to bond while their best friends are away.

Why is everything thats good that comes from my country from Quebec ?

Me too user me too.

bamp

That's because French-Canada isn't a slave to prudish American influence. The only downside is that stuff made in Quebec usually looks cheap as hell.

Looking cheap as shit isn't that bad desu

Will this show ever come back

will a drawfag ever come to this thread and bless us with some decent fan art?

Bump to open old wounds

dat old Teletoon logo tho

That kind of resentment leads to bad fanfiction.

Hey truteal, why do you never seem to show up in Detentionaire threads? I'm really curious to know if your opinion of the show got any better since the first season.