What was on the tape?

what was on the tape?

Videos of the cult sacrifice rituals. Presumably really nasty shit.

a lot of this guy

and feet

hidden camera footage of kevin spacy in one of epstein's bedrooms

daisy's destruction

apparently they split the kid in half using a two man saw

season 2

Rust mowing his lawn

Where did you get that from?

Nice

Ask him.

it was based on a true story

Fucking lost it.

Something that was a million times milder than anything you can find on here.

>Snuff videos? Heh, that's nothing kid... I browse Sup Forums

This

kek

Rust lmowing his garden

Cheers

Probably Cthulhu 'n shit.

kek

Alley Haze is my queen

Pizza is such a shitty writer, the series goes into the trash as soon as he has to start explaining stuff

>tfw i actually do the opposite and only buy the movie if it was absolute garbage
>tfw I'm gonna pirate dunkirk and there's nothing you cna do about it, buying the avengers though =)

I think it was a bit of an overreaction for the character even if it was some crazy serbian film shit. I'm sure he'd be angry and disgusted but it seemed a bit over the top.

hehe u posted in wrong thread

hashtag realtalk. i really enjoyed this show. would it hold up to a second viewing if i need to kill time next week, or am i just going to realize it's not as good as i remember?

Look at this dumb dumb and laugh!

well part of it is probably the horror of knowing this was all going on under his nose and for a decade after they thought the case was closed. also knowing about his own daughter and how close she was to the whole thing

OH SHOOT

The dark answer to why we exist.

>his own daughter and how close she was to the whole thing
this is what i never understood

>also knowing about his own daughter and how close she was to the whole thing

this meme again

I didn't mean it as a definite thing, just his own guilt at knowing she came close to also being a victim

It'd be hard for me to take it as seriously after I saw Olafur Darri Olafsson dressed in a hot dog suit.

Yeah I mean I get why he would be upset but it seemed like he was copying George C Scott in Hardcore but kind of missing the mark so it came off as slightly comedic for me.

To me, this show just proves that almost all women cheat. Why do guys still date? It's like they want to be embarrassed.

Donald trump's future inauguration

Guys cheat too, it's about the darkness of human nature and how we're all horrible.

>one of the two protagonists is a serial womanizer who regularly cheats on his wife
did you miss this part?

Women cheat more than men do.

It's not a competition

>we're all horrible.

Compared to?

God

The ending was so predictable desu

Now don't call me edgy, but isn't it pretty pathetic for a grown man to lose complete control of himself simply from viewing a video. He's a detective, he's probably seen tons of fucked up shit like dead bodies in real life before. I've seen everything there is to see on Sup Forums/liveleak etc. and I can't imagine seeing something so bad that I would freak out.

You dont have children.

>Something happens to a man if hes single after 25 etc.

Dude you're just desensitizated to the worst the world can offer which isn't good. If anything he witnesses something profoundly disturbing that he wasn't expecting. Meanwhile you actively click on disturbing shit, knowing full well what you're getting into

>hish hish hash hash
>hish hish hash hash

I thought it was his daughters at first, seriously what a pointless red herring

I dunno, those monkeys that are super chill and just sit in hot springs all day?

Police officers and detectives get to see all those crime scene photos and videos that don't make it to liveleak. There's no real reason he should have that much of a violent reaction. It'd be much more effective if he just left and maybe threw up or something but screaming SHUT IT OFFFFFFFF was ridiculous.

>happens to a man if he's single after 25
Likely true, I'm 28 and would probably tell anyone that.
I've seen really horrible shit on Sup Forums and liveleak as well and I am desensitized to it, but I know that it's fucked up that I am. Another thing about it though is that in the early days of the internet seeing anything like that caused me so much psychological pain that I would lay in bed sleepless and physically shaking. I chose to confront that material on the internet later on to not be so debilitatingly disturbed by it. It's horrible but it's true and I can live with less mental shit now.

Jesus Christ. I can physically feel the reddit soybeans radiating from this post.

dunno lad, I've been here for almost a decade but things still get me often, if it was really a video of a child getting cut in half by a two man saw after being sexually brutalized I'd be bredy bummed out

I really fucking doubt you'd prefer to be a monkey you fucking retard.

Bri Bri and her new bfs sextape

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies - Extended Edition