Storytime: Diesel

1/26

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=10343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/26

I was literally thinking about this jojo rip off like a hour ago while driving home from work.

3/26

4/26

>there will NEVER be another issue
I just wanted to see the Dio and vanilla ice analogues

5/26

6/26

Why though?

why not?
it's the best thing that never got to happen

So, what's the fucking naming convention of the Stands here?

7/26

8/26

9/26

10/26

ayo hol' up
is this a jojo reference?

11/26

It's all JoJo, Dave.

12/26

13/26

14/26

15/26

Why storytime it or why was it made? Because the official word on the latter is that the guy who made it didn't think Jojo had a chance of being distributed in the US.

16/26

17/26

18/26

19/26

20/26

ARE THESE JOJO REFERENCES?

21/26

22/26

Are you a Jojo reference?

23/26

seen how one guy got killed and another lost his feet i kinda wonder is this guys were suppose to be the main protagonist and how much cannon fodder they were suppose to be

24/26 Story End I want these characters be in the next JOJO game

25/26

26/26 [spoiler[Araki got to hit this guy up and make a collab[/spoiler]

I unironically wish we'd gotten more. Remakes of foreign works have always been interesting to me.

no similarity to any character and/or place is intended. and any similarity is purely coincidental
every fucking time
thanks opm i still want someone to contact this guy and found him to make more

I think we need people to continue it in the same style. Like Diesel looks like a ripoff of Dale Keown's Pitt so you're not just lifting from manga but also 90's comics.

It's hilarious on its own, but this gets so much better once you actually know about Jojo.

OH FUCK AN ENEMY STAND

Jojo just seemed like such a dumb thing to copy you just need to follow its wackiness

Something like Gundam could have worked as a comic

I think the problem was how unapologetically blatant it was about it. It's literally just Jojo, but with Westerners. They could've done something interesting with it if they tried, like add some Pokémon/Yo-Kai Watch elements or change the nature of stands. But nope, it's just a ripoff. It's still good for a laugh though.

great this needs to be continued

Antarctic Press's legal division has their hands full with Fred Perry.

What is this Joe Weltjens doing right now?

No fucking way

is that woman a stand?

You aren't alone user.

Either that or she has *Not*-Anubis

Why's that?

post it

I still remember when I first pointed this out to Sup Forums.

Heres a list of his work

comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=10343

Is OP controlled by your stand?

Stand Master user
Stand can allow user to manipulate reality from in the confines of the car (secretly the stand itself.)
Stand name [Get outta my dreams]

>Araki got to hit this guy up and make a collab
I need proof.

I think he means he wants to

Yet again, I would need documented proof of this.

Aparently the reason it was a complete rip off is because the writer or artist was such a huge fan of Jojo but knew that (at that time) it was never going to be localized and wanted to try and bring it to the west by copying it.