Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McRib
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry user, but /cock/ isn't still happening.

They opened it?

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1

come on guys we can make this happen

WUBALUBADUBDUB!!!

>not showing the label

Fucking clever.

>Literal a throw away joke Justin committed too much time too
>Millennial think they're hip and cool begging McDonalds for it because a cartoon said it

I hate my generation so much

I'd rather have the Arch Deluxe or the Cheddar Melt come back

sorry we're actually effecting change while your sitting hear sh*tting on great shows and j*rking off to anime girls

McDonald's twitter account referenced it, so who knows. Could be cool to try.

woah dude thats some hasteriskcking inappropriate language broski

wtf i hate everything now

I want the old buffalo sauce back. It was spicier and better than the stuff they have now.

This isn't really a big deal. There actually is a collector's market for discontinued food items, but most of them cap out around 300 dollars.

that looks like it's in pretty good condition

Be happy that this country didn't pass a bill against islamaphobia

Also listen to this

Same man. I wanted the nuggets with that sauce and instead got the shit salsa. Either it was my McDonald's being filled with beaners or it was gone. That sauce was spicy though

Where? Ive been trying to find Uh Oh Oreos for years

There's a market for this?

You deserve your misery.

I guess. There's a market to body pillows

>no picture of the label
This could be regular McDonald's BBQ sauce for all we know

There is a market for anything and everything, there will always be someone willing to buy something

Apparently it isn't really dipping sauce.
It's a picture of the dipping sauce that might be autographed by Dan Harmon. Someone should tweet at him to verify this.

>we're actually effecting change
That calls for an image macro

Apparently it's just a prank by ledditors.
They are memeing in the description and it's just a photo of the sauce.

>image macro
oldfag spotted. Those were better, simpler times.

This is what memery created.

> Already open
If the seal is broken where's the value?

might be fun to put in a massspec and reverse engineer those ingredients in which case $90k is nothing

Reddit should burn in hell just because they spawned a cancerous base for a decent show.

>"Muh storylines"
>Muh plot twist
>Muh "Bird person"

Pic related is your average plebbit user

It's already gonna happen. I swear Redditors don't know how to use the internet. A live action Mulan is coming out next year.

yes it will but it litarly will become just like the McRib

I guarantee it's just teriyaki sauce

A fool and his money are soon parted.

>literal ADVERTISEMENT your generation is tooling around like its a COOL AND HIP IDEA

>Mcrib

I haven't had them in years. What's the deal with them not having the offer?

would be funny has anyone here even tasted it before

Never saying you should go on Reddit, but if you go to r/hailcorporate, you will see a lot of accounts on the big meme subreddits and post corporate branded stuff. The obvious ones are new accounts, but other people build up upboats just so they can pretend to be fellow kids, not marketers.

This is like the Buddapest line in the Avengers...

Does that apply to that discontinued Oreo cereal?

look it up on Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McRib

It still is around. Go to South Korea

What 3rd world do you live in? Every Mcdonalds in the Midwest has the McRib still.

>Go to South Korea

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT AN CHOCOLATE COOKIE?
DO YOU WANT AN CHOCOLATE COOKIE CEREAL?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

East coast. I wish that they sell it here, but at least I enjoyed some good liberal tears from the election

>image macro
It's been so long oldfag.

Rather just have the old fries. They fucking ruined them in the UK after they lowered the salt content and now they are terrible to the point I'd rather go to Burger King since their burgers are generally better and fries were never reliant on salted fat.

cali tho according to the wiki the only place that supposedly selling them year round is Germany home of the nazies

Yup. Reddit administration is aware of this and has been taking steps to "become more advertiser friendly"

At least you haven't tasted White Castle fries. They're terrible. At least the burgers are good.

Also, just bring salt with you. And some pork fat to piss off achmeds

We /cock/ now?

Because I want purple ketchup again.

>Tfw you never tasted it

Was it just purple for colors sake or did it taste like fucking purple?

BK's fries have been bad for a while.

Reddit administration basically shut down AMA after a few people got trolled and then did a hostile takeover on it. It's tragic we won't have more Tom Hardy tier disasters since all AMA's are basically Conde Nast Staffers reading softballs off a list is tragic.

Though even Ledditors hate the faux Facebook profiles, as far as I know. I can see all of the normies going to the new hot link whoring site after a few years.

I'm not even going to be bad about reddit.
I love trying all the stupid shit McDonalds says.
Fuck you. Our generation is creating the biggest redpilled conservative generation in the history of USA. This is going to be great.

>did it taste like fucking purple?
yo wut
it was food coloring you dip

Thanks doc

also the fries with Chocolate and Sprinkles.

Oh. If it did taste like purple, then I'd buy it. But ketchup like that must have been good though, right?

I know this, and I'm still disgusted.

BBDWTS

>biggest red pilled

kek

While that is true at least their burgers are better quality than McDonalds. Neither is worth buying anymore due to the huge numbers of non-branded takeout shops now but McDonalds were ruined taste wise after they made them 'healthy'.

I'd rather just have a chicken donner wrap and some chips from sinbads kebab shop now.

Imagine heinz ketchup but diluted with food coloring

I mean, White Castle has some good burgers, but you have them on a weekend when you have almost nothing to eat

McDonald's is shit anyway. I've refused to eat their crap because of all their stuff, and I'm pretty sure that isn't even beef or chicken in their products. But people still eat there. Why? Because brand recognition

It's really quite a shame, because despite how shitty Reddit could be it was occasionally entertaining.

Well that is just wrong. But I cant imagine anyone is getting on and editing that regularly.

Now that seems pretty good on a burger though. Like putting green ketchup on your burger or purple ketchup with your hot dog. It would be like a sick dream

I mean it's a thing you can do. Food coloring isn't expensive.

The best thing about Reddit is the concentrated autism of the smaller subreddits and the fact that people are willing to spill their deepest secrets and drop spaghetti in r/askreddit

>we're actually effecting change
>A fucking McDonald's sauce

Am I the only one who misses the Sweet Chile sauce?

it was a dumb joke

I had it once. It was shit. Exactly the same as the fake ribs in elementary school lunch.

Gen Z is redpilled and underaged, they're not us. Were all willenials here.

>47 bids
That sauce is almost 20 years old. These people can't be serious

my man

>manage to get a bottle
>disgust yourself with it but refuse to admit it because you fought for it
>finish the bottle

I think if they made it again I'd use it exclusively

Fuck off with your shitty reddit cartoon.

Best /cock/ I ever had.

I see our generation more as the Millenium of Aftermath.

Y'know, in the vein of "Fuck that, you can have it back."

>Our generation is creating the biggest redpilled conservative generation in the history of USA.

Redpilled trannies and manchild autistics?

>Redpilled trannies
nothing wrong with that

>funky purple
>doesn't taste like purple
How did they get away with it? How did they not get sued?

>Our generation is creating the biggest redpilled conservative generation in the history of USA.
How did people even measure that? All the young people still love gays and dress like degenerates though so it can't be that good.

>31 sales as notdanharmon
What were they?

I think he was talking about Generation Z or whatever. A few reports have that the younger kids are really pro-trump and shit and when comparing it to millennials at that age you see clear differences.

>Our generation is creating the biggest redpilled conservative generation in the history of USA. This is going to be great.
>saying that like its a good thing
but I digress i'm not going to let your kind turn this into a stealth Sup Forums thread

>sitting hear
>hear

fucking quads, batman!

>people didn't understand the sarcasm in this post
this board is so damn dumb

because if they had left it unopened you would have seen that it's just bbq

EPIC DIPPING SAUCE JOKE META XDDDD BEST SHOW

Damn, that looks good.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

but it's already a thing ya dingus.
>>>/cock/

I've been here for ten years.

Kill me.

I have created an alternate plan with our wife guys

Add ck to the url bar.
It still exists.

>more demand for this than the actual Mulan live action remake

man my alternate plan went downhill fast, well I tried.

It was just ketchup, although I remember it tasting off and strange. However that could have been a psychological reaction because the color was wrong and the brain rejects that.

thanks doc