Can we talk about this for a second?

>Expect John Winchester Return
>Get no Castiel
>Get mystery meat virtue signalling stronk womyn footface character & fucking DINISAURS instead
This season was going so well until this ep.. god damn.
I do NOT have high hopes for January..

Oh fuck this board.
Self-bump I guess.

So I'm glad I jumped ship at the end of season 11? I could really stand some things post season five since some of the later seasons close to double digit ones were pretty good but the ending to that one left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yea the ending of 11 was disappointing seeing as that season was breddy gud.
12 was incredibly mediocre until the last 2 episodes
This season had potential, hopefully it isn’t completely pissed away in The Spring.
Oh yea & The Coolest Biblical Character? Archangel Michael? Yea He’s a nigger now.
Fucking (((kripke)))

After reading episode summaries it's bleeding obvious they are going to have to sacrifice Jack in some way so that the gates between universes close.

>A black character on Supernatural
Like that will last long, they basically have the same life span as female characters in the openings who get killed off by some paranormal threat.

I don't know what show this is, but that's a neat poster

who'd have thought that a cw show in its 29th season would be garbage

It's a shame that MICHAEL of all Characters is being wasted like that though.
I don’t think so, a Seer told Dean That He’d have to Kill Castiel, Sam & the antichrist in that Order.
So Jack will stretch on until the final season i presume.

I only started watching it in January it’s absolutely great until Season 6, then it’s on a decline until midway through Season 8, then it dips again a bit at Season 12, props itself up a bit for 13 then shits itself for the halfway finale.
Rollercoaster of a show.

I don't understand why they couldn't have kept Uriel around. He was actually pretty cool and could've been a great villain if they wanted a black angelic villain as the antagonist.

>people still expect things from a show who's dragons were just dudes with glowy hands

>he's just trying to make a living in trumps america
>I'm not white, rich or blonde so nobody cares
I'd take a full fucking season of 6 again over this MUH EBIL TRUMP bullshit.

i don't understand how people can still watch this. not only are the production values awful, the actors stand around threatening each other with shitty dialogue and gurn for the camera as much as possible. i had such high hopes for jensen ackles after dark angel but holy fuck, i've never seen somebody so obviously phoneing it in for a paycheck. that growling voice he affects and his stupid fucking expressions.

they should have killed it after season 3 and left dean in hell forever, because that's where he and this show belongs.

Dragons are real now in supernatural.

This season has been awesome, just the sheer amount of new lore that has been explored and opened up...
>asmodeus
>big empty and new cosmic big bad
>shedins
>lucifer
>michael
>ketch 2.0
>alternate worlds
>dino nugs

In fact, the only complaint i have is all this forced crap with the wayward sisters character setup since it's been the most boring part of the season. However, i suppose it's a good plan unlike what they tried to do a few years ago with that dreadful chicago monster mafia spinoff attempt where they tried to cram it all into one ep

God, late 2010-11 was a dark dark time.
Kripke needs to Fucking Go already.
I Wish We Had Edlund Back.
Actually if you want to start on it watch Season 5 episode 4, that was The Very Peak of the Show, one of the best TV Episodes of any show ever.

As much as Iike this show Ackles does Deserve Better.
Whilst I admire His Loyalty (the crew must be like family to him now) He has Betyer Acting Chops than most Hollywood Actors out there.
Ideally he’ll be Hal Jordan in 2020, he’s perfect for it, but they’ll probably give it to some hack who happens to be the producer’s favourite boipucci. As it always goes.

>introduce the mother of all monsters
>kill her in 3 episodes

I like to forget that August 2010 - December 2012 ever even happened on this show.

S7 was fine just because Dick was great.

I found him to be a drop of water in an ocean of piss desu.

We also got more rufus

>Coolest Biblical Character

Far from coolest Archangel of Abrahamic Religions.

kripke hasnt been around since season 5 you dumb nigger

jack better not die he's one of my favorite characters