There is no blood in Dunkirk. Did anyone notice that...

There is no blood in Dunkirk. Did anyone notice that? I thought it was a little off putting considering everything else was very realistic. People got shot, some people blew up, yet no blood anywhere.

Nolan wanted the movie to be +12

PG-13 rating, except for that first bombing sequence aftermath it really didn't do much damage to the film since the vast majority of the film is people drowning.

Propaganda is best suited for young kids. They are like fertile ground for allied lies.

Why do you even try?

I can't think of any Nolan movie that had blood, not even when da jokah was slicing people's faces

Wonder if you’ll be called a soyboy or a cuck first.

Where's the propaganda part?

Oh wow, that's pretty good kek

So Saving Private Ryan isn't allied propaganda?
Nice thinking nazinigger.

>everything i dont like is nazi propaganda
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Displays of British cowardice is allied propaganda

>everything i don't like is jewish propaganda
It works both ways buddy.

this, trips confirm

Found the soy boy cuck

>t. Chinese drone

Enjoy engaging in human wave tactics because a strategic retreat is too complex of a concept for your insect brain.

I couldn't enjoy the film because of lack of immersion. Fuck those hollywood pretty boy hair everyone was sporting, fuck their baby-clean faces, fuck the Nolan for only picking attractive people even into minor roles of his films.

Where was all the gritty ugliness? Where were the crooked teeth and fake teeth? Was every man expected to keep extremely clean shaven face even during the siege? Was the hair cream back then so strong that it kept your hair perfectly formed even after days of not taking shower?

ya i hate all these prettyboy "soldiers". its a fucking disgrace tbqh

>Where were the crooked teeth and fake teeth?
No one has fake teeth at that young age user. And lot's of them in the cast had crooked teeth, they just never smiled. Pic related.

>Was every man expected to keep extremely clean shaven face even during the siege?
Yes, basic soldier routine.

>Was the hair cream back then so strong that it kept your hair perfectly formed even after days of not taking shower?
The salt in sea water makes your hair look thick and voluminous. And 50% of the film they are in sea water, I don't even understand your "perfectly formed" point when they are just completely wet with their hair all over the place.

>whole movie repeatedly feels like a fever dream
>including the feeling of not being able to advance and getting back to the same place like some unmovable curse placed on the mind rather than the body
>corporeal realities are constantly dislayed as something that only exists in large numbers without single individualities possessing bodies
>the very first thing that we see after the initial sequence is an anonymous soldier trying to defecate -pursuing a basic bodily need- and not getting to do that, multiple times (we never see that he eventually does it as well)
I don't want to get all "muh Nolan kino", but it's clear that both he's a very cerebral director who generally doesn't care too much for visceral shots of bodies getting hurt and such AND that he deliberately thematizes this in his take on the traditionally heavy on gore war movie genre with Dunkirk

That's bretty good

>There is no blood in Dunkirk
except for the first half hour of the movie when they carry that wounded faggot

Blood isn't really going to show on a wet, sandy beach or on dark military uniforms.

Fuck off jidf shill

>be Germany
>lose
>again

he said in some interview that the reason his cast is so young because movies tend to have old actors playing young guys in war movies.
he wanted it to be more realistic, hence such a young cast.
i mean i can't argue on the pretty boy part, but who really cares if they're good looking or not.

This is realistic. I was at the Nixon library looking at photos of fresh troops on starting their first tour in Vietnam and I was stunned at how babyfaced many of them looked.

I liked it. That's how films were in the good old days of war epics.

This.

Britain lost. Their children are being raped by pakis and if they try to stop it they will get arrested.

this
sometimes I wish saving private ryan never came out

>Britain lost.

I'm not German and yes it's sad what happens in Germany since they tied to stop it, but I couldn't care less what happens in britain and burgerland. You deserve everything and more since you destroyed the west for your jew masters.

All though I didnt much care for Dunkirk. If it had graphic violence, I would probably like it less.

We all ready have Saving Private Ryan. Just how much further do you need to push the envelope on that? And how much further can you push the envelope on that subject before it becomes tasteless and tacky? (Fury)

If you want to see the realities of war, you can just go on liveleak and search for syria or iraq and watch real people crawling around on the ground, trying to pick up the pieces of their recently blown off leg or face.

There's more to war than just violence, pain and dismemberment.

>Fuck those hollywood pretty boy hair everyone was sporting, fuck their baby-clean faces,
The average age of a american soldier in Vietnam was 19. Just to put that into some perspective, I dont recall the numbers for WW2, but early to mid 20s is my guess.
>Was every man expected to keep extremely clean shaven face even during the siege?
Yes.

>but I couldn't care less
>you deserve everything and more

>I dont recall the numbers for WW2, but early to mid 20s is my guess.
It was probably less
You constantly hear stories about kids lying about their age to get in

I recall reading it was actually either 24 or 26.

You're right. I do care. I want you to suffer.

>I want the fellow people of my race and civilization to suffer because of something that happened 70 years ago
This is why whites will go extinct.
I'm glad I'm not one.

we're glad you're not one either

You wouldn't understand. I will let you live in your little bubble.

>but who really cares if they're good looking or not.
Americans have been programmed to expect good looking actors, even when the part is an ugly person they get a good looking actor and add makeup to make them look uglier.

>Britain lost. Their children are being raped by pakis and if they try to stop it they will get arrested.
Britain is almost 90% white, while America has 56% face. Keke.

Thanks for confirming I made the right choice in skipping this

anyone who depicts war as anything less than carnage and horror is complicit in war crimes and should be ashamed of themselves. If you don't have the stomach to show violence for what it is you're a weak faggot. Same goes for all cartoon violence. Don't watch if you're afraid of it, don't market it to minors if they can't handle it. Simply put, our culture represses actual violence in lieu of cathartic faux violence just like the Romans and Medieval niggers. we're just as sick as they are

>dumb amerilard can't watch a film without guts and limbs flying every two seconds

I was more terrified/horrified by the scenes in Dunkirk than any usual Hollywood gorefest shootout. The shreeks of soldiers being crushed between the boat and the deck, the helpless gasps for air while they are drowning, being burned alive, claustrophobia etc
It's a true psychological fear portrayal, not just empty gore physical "fear"

Give one GOOD reason every action movie shouldn't have realistic or over the top gore

The age of the intended audience.

kekkekek the face of the woman at the one but last panel is great

Who the fuck was talking about action movies you mongoloid?
We are talking about war films here, and you can make a comedy/drama/thriller/horror whatever film that is set in war, depending on the subject and narrative you're trying to portray.
Dunkirk is a survival thriller/horror, like The Wages of Fear in a war setting. Comparing it to films like Saving Private Ryan is pretty damn dumb