It's here:

It's here:
youtube.com/watch?v=mkZsFiVQQsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZImWfSmESs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, that looks REALLY bad

I think it looka pretty good. Hope she has longer hair for the majority of the film though.

>Robert "56%" Rodriguez
>CG anime eyes
>Film looks like a hackjob spliced from shitty DeviantArt cyberpunk art

Primo box office flop material. I hope the budget isn't any more than 50,000,000.

Btw, has there ever been a good live action anime adaptation?

Uncanny as hell

Riki-Oh

rofl wtf was that shit are people who made this stupid? manga characters have big eyes but not in live action wtf hahahahh pfffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttahhahahahahahahah weew

Budget is $200m. I'm confident that the movie will be good but fairly sure it will be a box office bomb.

Those cgi anime eyes are really distracting

Amanda Seyfried has had better days

ayy lmao

Holy shit ! it actually looks like a faithful adaptation of the manga!

Here's the original anime trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ZImWfSmESs0

Bagginses, we hates him forever.

HOLY SHIT WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

THOSE FUCKIN EYES

fuckin lol

They actually made her CGI like he said years ago Jim you absolute madman

Will there be robot pusy

UNCANNY VALLEY CITY HERE WE COME WTF

I thought Rosa Salazar was supposed to be playing her? WTF happened with that? Why hire an actress who looks like Alita and then CGI the shit out of the character anyway?

Another bad anime adaption, coming your way in 2018.

Only in the sequel, Battle Angel Lolita.

is that the bad guy from deadpool?

why must white """"people"""" ruin everything?

WTF

Is there a reason for her eyes being so large? No one else has eyes like that so there must be some explanation for it.

>why must white """"people"""" ruin everything?

Something about seeing her as not human.

she's a robot

Is Alita supposed to look like some uncanny valley doll in-universe? I thought she passed for a normal human if her mechanics were hidden.

It looks really good except for the eyes.
It will bomb.
Not because of the eyes but because it's not capeshit. If it was capeshit it wouldn't bomb even with the eyes.

wtf she looks like an anime

I seriously wish from the bottom of my heart that James Cameron gets pancreatic cancer and dies a slow and painful death for giving this to that subhuman 4/10 shit eating beaner, just so he could work on his blue tree fucking hippie smurfs in space and I hope it bombs harder than Ghost in the Shell.

Honestly, other than the obvious it doesn't actually look all that bad. I'll probably see it, as it seems to be the second anime adaptation that may be worth seeing.

It won't bomb, wanna bet?

you have to be 18 or older to post here

GOLLY FUCKIN’ GEE I WONDER WHY

>faithful
>Here's the original anime trailer

Kill.Yourself.

I think just because of the face, this will flop.

Not because its based on an anime or even just looks a bit bad. that fucking face is the death rattle for this film.

HOW. WHO. WHY.

Why the fuck does she have ayy lmao eyes what the shit I'm laughing

>anime is finally real
what a time to be alive

ok, I watched the trailer again and it doesn't feel like "WTF" when you watch it in the second time

oh no no no no uuuuhhh

Rodriguez is the man. He will be remembered for being a true purveyor kino. The successor to carpenter

>those fucking CGI anime eyes
Holy shit my sides

Will this get the "progressive" critical and press bump like Wonder Woman? Would help the box office take tremendously.

Please tell me Alita is supposed to look freakish in her own universe

Please tell me they didn't just make her eyes huge because anime

This. I got a lot more used to it and it kind of makes sense in the context of the film. I am now hoping that they only change the size by maybe 10%, as I think the eyes are important to her character. I've got high hopes.

STONK CYBORG WYMYN!!!

How long before the usual suspects on Twitter start crying about how there are no Asian people in this?

Unironically looks like one of those Bollywood flicks

>cant just get a cute wide eyed girl for the role

Looks like capeshit, CGI all over the place, the background looks like a cartoon or a Disneyland attraction. The anime and manga were dark and gritty like Blade Runner. I guess they're making this for the soy boys.

This pic makes me wanna drop it.

You're talking out of your ass.

HUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard that they did it to make her feel more like something that isn’t human, or isn’t meant to be human.

Honestly, it’s the thing that’s giving me the most hope for this movie. It’s throwing me off, sure, but I’ve been watching Cowboy Bebop all day and this didn’t feel out of place with that kind of thing. Eyes aside, the design and tone actually feel like anime.

Too late.

>le 56% face

nah

What the FUCK were they thinking?

This actually got past hundreds of people to actually be made. NOBODY said they eyes look fucking retarded?

THEY FUCKING ENLARGED HER EYES?!

Holy fuck. Do these idiots not understand how cartoons and caricatures work? It's just part of the art style. She doesn't actually have giant eyes.

Hell. Alita's eyes aren't even that big compared to most anime characters

This is like a cliche of what Hollywood exsecs think anime is.

It's the normalfag take on anime

How the honest and actual fuck could they have possibly thought this looked ok

It doesnt feel out of place in Bebop because its animation, pure animation. Huge fucking difference.

She's a big hair

So was the name Battle Angel Alita too clunky for hollywood or what?
The whole TITLE: SUBTITLE thing is pissing me off

Looks like that kid from a System of a dawn video which I can't remember, fucking disturbing.

Ironically the first thing that popped up on the YouTube vid was a survey asking “what do you think of Altilas eyes”

i'm more intrigued to watch the anime

they should've just hired Hannah Fierman

I think it's supposed to drive home the fact that she's a robot

Is that the I like you chick from vhs?

It looked perfectly good except for the eyes. Fucking what a massive mistake. This movie will be made fun of so much.

How will anyone be able to watch this and not be completely ripped out of all immersion? Those eyes are going to distract in every single scene. Every line. Ever frame.

What a mind bogglingly awful choice. Im seriously disgusted. Vol1 of Alita is too good for this shit. Vol 2 sucks dick though which this movie seems to be mashing up with Vol1 like the anime.

But you see other fucking robots with normal fucking faces

As if the literal robot arms weren’t enough

This is dogshit

How embarassing. How completely gormless.

This but unironically.

Where is the tight body suit?

yep

If you're going to make gayass xbox huge CGI eyes why don't you do the whole movie in CGI

Grimdark cyberpunk Frozen

Be gone weeb, this forum is for discussing kino

am i the only one who's completely repulsed by any kind of CGI? it looks like a video game.

This was the first manga I ever read. Alita was my first waifu. It sparked my love for cyberpunk and robotics, and now it looks like this. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go see this in theaters this summer, okay?

Nope, just t-shirts

T-shirts

She's such a cute

how far Hollywood is from the current Californian giant fires? (just asking)

Yeah I can only enjoy films taken in one take in completely natural light with no name actors too we should be friends.

Thanks f@m

fuck off soyboy

So, we can all admit Cameron's senile now, right?

They’ll burn the reels and servers for this and claim a huge insurance payout, after having only made the trailer. Just watch

Who cares about that iconic design, get your official plain blue t-shirts here!

You better say something funny before you do anything.

OH NO NO NO NO

Why make it ugly CGI when you can make anime.

You're right.

What's the point of all of this?

Looks like a fucking videogame, the whole scene is in full CGI.

Well, she is supposed to be a robot after all.

Well no shit. I’m saying, look at the world of Alita, just from what we’ve seen in the trailers. I don’t know how to describe it but it FEELS like an anime.

I’m getting the right vibe.

We can already buy that those bad guys aren’t human. If Alita had just a regular human face, it’d be harder to buy that she’s struggling BECAUSE she’s not human.

This is all speculation though, I’ve never read it.

This

Alita has distinctive robot features, though

LIKE THE FUCKING METAL CHEEKS THEY FUCKING REMOVED!!!!!

People bitch when the characters don't look like their source, the people bitch when they do look like the source. There's just no win, is there?

>tfw California won't just die already