This Finnish film just came out in Sweden. Such a powerful movie...

This Finnish film just came out in Sweden. Such a powerful movie. I would say this is one of the best war movies ever made. Made me cry at the end. My grandpa fought in that war too.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOPTno2xVqY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Unknown Soldier is an upcoming World War II drama set in Finland. It’s a story of a platoon of ordinary Finnish men in the battlefield between Finland and the Soviet Union during the Continuation War.

>“It is the biggest Finnish production ever undertaken, running over three years. All the actors have been well prepared – they have had through military training, carried military equipment across rough terrain, and been sleeping in tents in the woods. The Finnish Defence Forces have been very helpful, providing locations for the battle scenes, so our artillery could destroy beautiful forests without us having to feel guilty. We’ve just filmed the largest scene in Sveaborg [fortress island], outside Helsinki, with 250 cast members and extras taking part in a military parade”, stated Louhimies for Cineuropa in January 2017.

torrent when ?

>my grandpa fought in a war too
yeah? so did the rest of ours, some weren't lucky enough to come back and raise their dumb grand kids though.

>Sweden
>Fighting in the war

Who you trying to fool cuck?

>some weren't lucky enough to come back
is that why you're so angry?

There are over half a million descendants of finnish immigrants in Sweden.

CAUSE THE FUKEN VIETCONG TOOK MY GRANDPA FROM ME

Ah for some reason I thought they looked dressed similar to Nazis

Anyways really fucking bad trailer .like absolutely terrible.

And wtf is the continuation war ? Seriously you guys just make up wars and shit. When are we gonna have a movie about the cod wars?

Anyways sorry for the dumb jokes
I want a movie about that white ghost mother fucker. That sniper that killed all them commies

Here's another trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg

And what comes to the similar dressing, in this photo the Finnish marshal is taking a walk with Adolf.

As we are comparing grandpa dicks my grandpa was long range scout? (kaukopartio) who fought like hell, made moonshine in the front lines, got arrested for fighting with officers and fought like the fucking devil again. After the war he was the "family to snow with axe" kind of drunk who burnt his own home which he fought (he actually fought near his home) for in madness. That I'd pay to see on the big screen. Unknown soldier is bretty overrated.

So sweden has been stealthily overrun with non-whites for decades already?

Fuck off burgergoblin

Is it about defeating le ebil nadzi?

>Ah for some reason I thought they looked dressed similar to Nazis
That's because Finland fought on the German side against the commies in 1941-1944

I'm sure you'll be amazed at how much their StuGs looked liked German ones, too.

Commies.

That a nice change. Will watch.

Friendly reminder that to this day russians are taught in school Mainila shots were real.

Never trust the russians folks.

Why would we have kill our based allies?

Because the Soviets told us to after kicking the ever living shit out of us.

Well true, but that's a different war.
Also didn't know that we were struck by the eternal anglo.

Adolf, with his ally Finnish Marshal Mannerheim.

Just leaving this here.

>movie about fighting against the tyranny of Communism

I take it the Swedes hate it.