>Ironfist is one of the worst comic book related shit

>The mcu is underperforming

>Sony tricked marvel and will ban Spiderman from appearing in any mcu stuff

>Poo jokes in GOTG2

>Joss jumped ship to DC

Lol, how do we save marvel?
As a marvel fan, should i care?

eh? last i heard, new spider-man movie is coming out as promised but it's full of everything it shouldn't be. like they babied it up and made it dumbstupids

>mcu is underpeforming

How? Civil War made 1.1 billion and Doctor Strange outgrossed MOS. And GOTG2 is on track to outdo BvS opening.

no

Its Cool™ and Hip™ to lie to strangers on the internet.

Civil war couldn't even do iron man 3 numbers lmao

>>Comics flopping
>>No good cartoons
Yeah, because DC has great shows like Teen Titans Go.
>>Ironfist is one of the worst comic book related shit
But is still one of the most binged shows on Netflix right now
>>The mcu is underperforming
I'm sorry what? That's a flat out lie.
>>Sony tricked marvel and will ban Spiderman from appearing in any mcu stuff
No they didn't and you're a idiot if you believe it.
>>Poo jokes in GOTG2
So? Need I remind you of Granny's peach tea?
>>Joss jumped ship to DC
Again, so? He's the guy responsible for AoU, and he's working on Batgirl.

That was the highest grossing movie of 2016, that means no movie Marvel or otherwise got those numbers last year.

Is this shit like a never ending soap-opera to you autisic faggots?

Apparently you're really into it you should check out 90s Claremont X-Men, you'd fuckin love it

>>Poo jokes in GOTG2

how is putting a jar of piss, previously reference in the film, on the desk of a senator in a major hearing, with heavy press, before detonating a bomb a joke? Let alone comparable to the literal shit joke from that guardians trailer.

Because the way it was timed was like watching Wil E Coyote run off a cliff, keep running for a second, look down, hold up a sign, and THEN fall.

Also it's a scene that involves a jar of pee and an exploding cripple.

I dunno man. These racists are really tough to crack and make buy America Chavez!

...Have you even watched any other comic book shit? Because this is a world where Catwoman and Batman & Robin exist.

>Sony tricked Marvel and will ban Spider Man from appearing in any MCU stuff
Its when the contract is up for re-negotiation you dumb fuck. Besides, when has Pascal EVER given good info?

>its a joke because I said so

you could just admit you were retarded, it would have saved you a few key strokes

>>The mcu is underperforming

where?

fuck out of here with this... making up bullshit

>Comics flopping
Deservedly so, they're shit
>No good cartoons
See above
No, it's one of the worst MARVEL-related shit. Meanwhile DC has pure trash like BvS and Halle Berry Catwoman.
lol
Sony is staffed by literal retards. Marvel is gonna ream them with all kinds of paperwork and legal shit to hold onto those Spidey rights. Sony is trying to play Nth level chess but they're just gonna get themselves bought out (in a best-case scenario)
>Poo jokes in GOTG2
Nah. Gunn even said they loaded a bunch of comedic stuff in the trailers that won't show up in the movie (like Drax slurping the soup) because they liked it and wanted to show people, but it didn't fit in the movie itself.
>Joss jumped ship to DC
I fail to see how this is a bad thing. The man can't make a superhero movie to save his life. Doctor Horrible is brilliant but that's because it was made on a shoestring budget for fun. Age of Ultron was trash and Avengers gets by on being the first time we really saw all these characters together on screen.

Also
>Pushing company wars nonsense
For what purpose?

Shut up you dumb faggot

Are you retarded?

Rebirth when?

When all of Marvel's editorial gets a purge and start over.

Nick Spencer doesn't like that "conventional" way

Because it's fucking retarded.

No, he isn't. You're just literally autistic.

People who think the MCU is under-performing really need to get off Sup Forums and go outside more.

Not gonna lie, former Marvel supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Marvel crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the MCU get the rights to the Fantastic Four!

In what sense?

Let them die with what little dignity they have left.

Cherish your memories of better times, OP.

In whatever sense i can use to prove I'm right, duh