Get Quentin Tarantino to acknowledge or consider Jim Carrey for the role of Charles Manson

>change.org/p/quentin-tarantino-get-quentin-tarantino-to-acknowledge-or-consider-jim-carrey-for-the-role-of-charles-manson

Just think about it. Jim carrey currently can perform the hell out of manson. I know this petition isn't much but maybe you guys can get it around.

What are your thoughts?

not your personal army

I'll pass.

Then fuck off.

dumb faggot. tarantino aka movie god needs no suggestions from movie plebs such as yourself. he is going to create HIS vision. and you are going to like it precisely because of that very reason. and you will realize you were fucking wrong.

It's not even my petition you fucking retard. I just think it would be amazing if he could act as manson. Im trying to get the word around you fucking asshole.

Reddit

way to go moron. you completely missed the point of my post.
bra-fucking-vo

too tall and old

>not walton goggins

No thanks

>too old
Charles Manson was old you dumb cunt

If he was such an asshole during Man on the Moon, I can't imagine what he'd be like as Manson.

If he goes on a killing spree, I'd blame Tarantino.

Better not. He'd go full Andy again and start running a fucking cult for reals.

> movie set in the 60s
> "he was old at some point in his life!"

give your head a shake

manson was a tiny man. the little guy from the hunger games would be a good casting

Get Quentin Tarantino to acknowledge or consider David Lynch for the role of George Spahn

This sounds like some reddit shit. You fuck off.
Saged.

Nah, you fuck off faggot. I just don't lurk this board.

>people werent old in the 60's
retard

>“After I saw ‘Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me’ at Cannes, David Lynch had disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to see another David Lynch movie until I hear something different,”
- QT

Jim Carrey is like 6'1
Manson was a manlet

>makes retarded idea
>fuck you
>fuck you
>fuck you faggot

What a precious human bean you are