What should they do with Tim when he get out of Oz's basement...

What should they do with Tim when he get out of Oz's basement? The rest of the Bat family is in at least a decent place as of Rebirth but the New52 fucked Tim over and he never really recovered

>What should they do with Tim when he get out of Oz's basement?
Kill him.

Have Dr. Manhattan kill him off for good. Don't try bringing him back. Merge him with Duke like superman reborn. Have Duke be the dominant personality.

Give him a better costume. Taking him back to his 90s costume but still calling him Red Robin is dumb. Either give him his old Red Robin costume back, give him a new Robin costume, or make him someone else entirely. The boy hasn't had a good costume since the New 52 started. I miss his OYL costume most of all.

They'll bring him in as Robin. With a Nightwing movie in the pipeline, he'll either have to be Batman's estranged partner/replacement for Jason, or as Red Robin to be a sidekick/partner for Nightwing's movie. Either way, I'm expecting a refocus on him before The Batman comes out.

Hard to say what to do with him now. With the original pre-flashpoint universe, he was set up to lead the Outsiders, and even if he wasn't, they probably could've had him tag along with Bruce as sort of a classic counterpart to the Dick & Damian duo.
Nowadays, I suppose he could track down Bart, Kon and Cassie or rejoin the Detective Comics group.

Young Justice Rebirth.

Tim, Bart, Conner, all fixed.

Retirement and work as a civilian joining Lucius Fox, Jim Gordon and Alfred as part of Batman's non cape cast.

They probably should have just given him the Robin suit from after One Year Later.

A codename that doesn't have the word Robin in it.

I liked his old Red Robin costume desu, the pre-n52 one

It's an ongoing thing with Johns. He's done it before. He's saved them from editorial at least once, I bet he's doing it again.

Bart back to Impulse.
Tim as Red Robin, as shit as that name is.
Con as... Valor?

> fix - put (an enemy or rival) out of action, especially by killing them.

Yes please.

>Red Robin to be a sidekick/partner for Nightwing's movie

Nah they can keep Tim's boring af better detective than Batman, insufferable-fanbase-having ass out of what could otherwise be a decent Nightwing movie, thank you very much. Tim hasn't been good since like, Bruce Wayne: Murderer.

There are too many Robins and Tim is like the boring Robin. Damien is a psycho and everyone loves to hate him, Dick is the original and Jason is the rogue Robin.

Make him into the new Oracle for the batfamily or a YJ reboot instead of just another Robin.

Johns can't even find time to do his Shazam book

This, with in jokes about Batman not giving a shit about him.

This is the best idea for him I've heard in a while.

My muggas.

He's probably gonna be like Dazzler, pissed at everyone and turns goth

Yes please.

Kill him Damien is better, fuck tim fags

>becomes edgy
>gets jaded towards Bruce for forgetting about him
>gets pre-n52 costume back
>starts calling himself Red X
>goes full homo with Kon
>Tim basically becomes Midnighter 2.0 and reforms Young Justice

Interesting.

Why can't Damifags even spell their lord and saviour's name correctly? It's Damian for fuck's sake. With an A. He exists nearly solely in a fucking medium with words in it where you repeatedly read his fucking name. How do you people keep fucking this shit up?

I've maintained for years that if they want to do something with Tim, focus on the original pitch for him. Make him a *detective*. Have his stories focus less on punches, more on mystery stories. Keep him grounded. It'd make him feel different from the rest of the batfamily.

Could Tim make a good Question?

If I didn't prefer Renee Montoya MORE, absolutely.

>Red Robin
It isn't a marketable name. Sorry. Pick another winged creature and run with it.

>Blue jay
>Griffon
>Firebird
(its better than Flamebird)

Tim/Kon/Bart travel the globe, getting into fun adventures and solving mysteries

that'd be hot, I'd support this with money

call him Vulcan or Phoenix or peacock

10/10 would read.

>He exists nearly solely in a fucking medium with words in it where you repeatedly read his fucking name. How do you people keep fucking this shit up?
Therein lies the problem. Most casualfags haven't even read a single issue of Morrison's Bat-epic, they just know Damian from those shitty-ass DTV movies that are/were on Netflix.