Another accusation against Hoffman

Apologize.

This guy is seeming like a fucking hero about now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZWK3hnIGo
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-olivers-wife-rapped-ll-860078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John Oliver could literally cure my hypothetical child's cancer and give me a million dollars, and I would still hate the condescending prick.

Any nigger who calls out another nigger in public is a cunt

I was gonna say I can't wait for his ugly ass to get called out next, but then again, what woman would wanna sleep with such an ugly bitch as Ollie

Well, I accuse you OP. I say it was you and not Hoffman. Where's my parade?

Is it possible to do political comedy without sounding condescending?

Yes, as long as you don't act like you know all the answers. Because let's face it, you're a fucking comedian, you don't really know shit.

not on american tv.

the podcast he did for years with andy zaltzman, the bugle, was actually good, they just looked at all the retarded things in world politics and laughed at it for being retarded without picking sides to please their network/audience.

Fucking stupid smug face, I want to like him but fuck, what a cunt.

>Is it possible to do political comedy without sounding condescending?
Not if you have an english accent.

fuck you chris

How about this guy. He's not that funny, but he's lovable, wears his bias on his sleeve and generally has nice respectful and funny conversations with people all over the spectrum. He's only doing UK politics though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZWK3hnIGo

This is one of the best Sup Forums posts of all time.

Always like to see this

Not if you're dumb enough to support Trump, no.

yes, if I agree with them

The few conservative comedians I've seen are just as condescending.

not from a liberal

DiPaolo seems angry, not condescending.

Name three

Do they have to be actually funny?

>"My wife, for reasons best understood to her, decides to go over and speak to him but instead of saying 'Hello,' she starts rapping the verses from ['Doin' It']. She just goes up, no 'hello,' and says, 'I'm gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your name. Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain.'"
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-olivers-wife-rapped-ll-860078
Threadly reminder John Olivers wife went up to another man in front of him and started rapping about how she wanted his dick. He is not only ok with this he is happy to share that story.