"Do you mindif I eat during the interview? I'm straving"

I haven't eaten anything for 30 minutes

FAT PEOPLE ARE FAT BECAUSE THEY HONESTLY NEVER EVER STOP EATING. IN FACT MOST FATS I KNOW WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER SNACKING A TIME THEY ATE AND SAY THEY ONLY ATE 3 TIMES IN A DAY, BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE HONESTLY NEVER NOT SNACKING ON SOMETHING. THEY ARE ALWAYS EATING FUCKING SOMETHING GOD DAMN.

true

> Yellow cake

What did they mean by this?

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT

big if true

Say goodbye to your career!

Oh shit...

She looks like my ex’s mom.

Movie ruined

SWEETIE THAT'S RADIOACTIVE DON'T EAT IT!!!

just like Space Asian

>Hammil had to train intensively for months just to appear 5 seconds in The Pottery Awakens
>This Asian Elephant probably stayed as fat as she was before filming and probably will appear more on the screen despite being a literal who
It's the little things about this shitfest of a trilogy

>mmwatt?

Calling it now she's trying to be the Asian Jennifer Lawrence before JLaw alienized herself from middle America but will be a little more ~tame~

Haha, you're funny OP
I'll eat you last

>The Pottery Awakens
Kek

I'm sure she thinks this is adorable. It's so fucking calculated, like JLaw's forced awkwardness. This is her first big break, and anything she does should be thought of as being planned well in advance.

Hamill looked great and it obviously made him happy to unfuck his shit

This but unironically

>tfw chubby chaser with yellow fever

Is it wrong that I unironically have a thing for chubby Asians?

Chubby girls in general are fine, but something about her.

desu this, i'm starting to put weight on and only because i'm eating way more than i should, at least i'm getting some gains though.

link to video of her eating?

that's a weird request

Ill hear that. Definitely seems like forced charm.

Is it a fetish?

>weeks ago I was disgusted by her
>now I want her to sit on my face
how Sup Forums does this to me?

As a chubby chaser with yellow fever I want to feed her cakes.

Sucks that it's taboo in a lot of Asian culture.

DON'T DROP THAT SHIT

please I need to watch her eating

Not going to deny that, but she should have got the same treatment

Why the fuck do they style her to look like a garbage collector in the movie? I'm not asking for a metal bikini but why not something that looks nice?

Say what you will about her but this actress has one hell of an agent to get her this role and prep her for interviews like this

I hate people that act like this. No: you aren't quirky, cute, or unique because you like and eat food. FUCKING EVERYONE DOES YOU FAT COW.

"Ohohoho look at me! I eat food unlike those other girls that starve themselves!!! HAHAHA pass those nachos exxxdeeeeeee"
Fuck you, you fat piece of human fucking garbage. These people have no self control or self respect. All they do is shit talk people who actually give a shit about their health and indulge in their gluttony.

Fat people aren't even human

DON'T DROP THAT CAKE

>Dating riceniggers
Neck yourself, unless you're one yourself.

Where’s the vid!?!?!

im her agent. she is giving me 70% of her income and all i needed to do was give her more cake to get her to sign the contract.

Unprofessional.

TWO SLICES REEEEEE

>Fat people aren't even human
They should actually be sent to fat camps by the government.

Why did he look so bad before?

Being fat and having huge boobs doesn't make you hot.
This is the most accurate post in this thread.

>ywn have a chubby asian qt crush your head between her thighs and force you to eat her tight slimy cunt

quads confirm it. Although that's a waste of tax payer dollars, just shoot people if they reach 400< of fat and are at risk for severe health issues

He had given up on life

All he did was voice work really

lol wrong pic

Fat people legit make me sad. They're destroying themselves in slow motion.

what a fat chink.

>when I see a fat guy choking on a double cheeseburger on a bus or a literal landwhale in a grocery store buying 2 frozen pizzas and a 2L coke

>400< of fat
>Implying they wouldn't be sent to a camp way before that

She looks like a wooly samsquanch

YES

How can you tell an Asian is fat when you are only able to see their face?

> tfw no womanlet T H I C C gf
I just want someone to make me clean food, fuck cleanign all the pans, dishes, stoves everytime after cooking

Read the filename, it won't be hard to find

This. My sister is a "vegan" but she's 300 lbs because she never stops eating and wonders why she can't lose weight. She told me once she is literally scared she'll die if she goes too long without eating, too long being like 30 minutes I assume.

So I guess someone should point out that OP's quote was fake and she was handed the cake.... oh what's the use this board already accepted it as fact

I can't comprehend how does this happen, she's your blood, you obviously should care for her, teach her about clean food, take her to the gym and show her the ropes of how to do SS, spend some time doing other activities, you don't want her to die of some awful disease man 300 pounds is no fucking joke

Well there is also something to take into account, metabolism. If your body can turn food into energy quick then you can eat like a pig and still remain slim. But if your metabolism is low...

While lotta sexist pricks in this thread. Well my knuckles were itchin' anyways.

literally true.

goddamn I hate fatties. no one hates fat people more than former fatties because they KNOW why fat people are fat and how much eating is required to stay fat. when I see a fat person all I can think of is all those times where I binged and pigged out and how ugly and disgusting the whole process was. I have never felt good after a binge and the foul farts and shits general gross feeling that overcomes your body.

She's a textbook tumblr SJW. She would unironically probably lecture me about fatshaming if I tried. She's an adult now, she can make her own decisions. I do care about her but we are not really an open family. Having deep emotional discussions is something we avoid

she looks cute there

You're going to jerk people off?

too bad they REJUST him

Obesity harms your voice. So does his smoking habit of course.

She looks like she has downs syndrome.

Is this America's way of sticking its middle finger to the chinks as the U.S. empire declines?

No pleasure for sexist nazis.

haha gr8 post fellow le rèdditard
le upboat xD

for soyboys

Metabolism doesn't change that much. Fat people just under-report what they eat, and thin people who think they "eat like a pig" either aren't really having as much as they think or are having it far far less often than the chubbies

Yes but it's pretty inefficient since all Asians (save those with massive amounts of plastic surgery) look like they have the downs.

Asian portion sizes are unhealthy, everytime I go to Mongolian grill they look at me strange because I only fill my bowl to the top and not like three inches over

For a time he gained a bit of weight back, but he still looks fine. It's the lame haircut and clothes.