Why can't we have a good female characters ?

Why can't we have a good female characters ?
And why a video game character is better than anything starwars movies ever produced ?

Also kreia is literally Sup Forums and my favourite sw character along side her apprentice Revan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EMc_S_vAsk
youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude shades of grey lmao

dude heglian dialetics lmao

dude nietzschean master morality

WE WUZ DUALITY N SHEET

She wasnt grey
She hated the force
She wanted to to kill it
She wanted to sever it's ties to the world
She wanted an end to the cycle of wars between Jedis and sith

She is literally beutiful

>Why can't we have a good female characters ?

Because feminist writers always go for the tough, strong feminist fantasy. Girl power, jumping around, karate kicking bad guys in the face. The characters start as perfect Mary Sues and have nowhere to grow. There is no character arc. Bad writers always skip the origin story.

Ellen Ripley and Sarah Connor both started out as normal women, were traumatized, then grew stronger. They had real stories to tell. Bravo, James Cameron.

HURR DURR DUALITY LOLOLOLOL

Mfw EU isn't Canon anymore

>REE WTF WHY ARE YOU NICE TO PEOPLE AND NOT A TOTAL DICKHEAD WHO ONLY DOES THINGS OUT OF PERSONAL GAIN
>REEE WTF WHY ARE YOU A TOTAL DICK

>Caring about beggers
Lmao

You understand neither Kreia nor Nietzsche
Actually what
kill yourself

I too am a fan of Darth Non-Canonya and her apprentice, Revan the Non Canonical.
Good characters.

>being so retarded that the underlying meaning of VIDEO GAME WRITING goes over your head

Her entire character arc was just the personification of the process of Hegelian Dialectics.
Thesis -> Antithesis -> Synthesis

She started at the Thesis, a Jedi, became disillusioned by its flaws and turned to the Sith, it's direct antithesis, and lived to realize its flaws as well and by the time shes introduced in the story she represents a synthesis that took parts from each while disposing of them both.

Prime Jedi = Je'daii.
Balance will become canon.
People will advocate that all the Jedi and Sith just need to learn that damn bendu shit to stop the wars.
Being corrupted by the Dark Side won't matter.
Ending the wars will end Star Wars.
People will be cheering for this.
Because of one stupid comic, Star Wars will crumble from the inside.

Sup Forums regulary laughs at people like you.

Just like it laughs at people that seem to take Kreia at her word and believe her actual endgame in KOTOR 2 was to destroy the Force.

>Sup Forums laughs at people like you
>like you
>that laugh at Sup Forumsfags taking vidya seriously
Damn, you got him.

What's the problem with "Grey Jedi" anyway
Why do faggots hate this so much?
It is literally the only truly enlightened answer to the conflict of light and dark, you faggots would know that if you bothered to read something every once in a while.

My only issue with nu wars is the way they're making it happen because #theforceisfemale and this fucking postmodernism is shitting on the entire franchise
Also because the mouse is an absolute force of evil and degeneracy that can only make shitty movies so we've been denied kino for eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EMc_S_vAsk

Here you go, faggot.

>she didn't quip enough for my baby brain
that's what i read

yes and thats what luke is in the new movie. Nu-Kreia

>WTF why is she upset that I'm either a spineless cuck or a moustache-twirling villain shit game

Based user.
So few understand why Kreia was right all along about the Force.

regardless of what you think about her philosophy, I think she'd make for a cool movie villain
the floating lightsabers thing could make her a legitimate opponent for multiple protagonists at the same time while making her stand out visually by being the only one not engaging in choreographed acrobatics

Rikafag is LITERALLY /ourguy/

>missing the whole point
>point being asking yourself why you do what you do?
>point being dont be bad just because youre "bad" and dont be good just because youre "good"

brainlets i swear

i also loved the bait and switch with darth nihilus. dude looked like he was the big guy but he was just some weak fag.

>eufags thinking ey was ever canon
lol

>A fucking 40 minute video just to try to make a point
Would watch, but I have better things to do with my life
Reply to me again when you can make a rational argument without hiding behind some youtube fag

>better things to do with my life
>posting on Sup Forums on a friday night
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

N O S T A L G I A

;^D

>Kreia wanted to kill the force

kreia was shit and kotor 2 was shit

I would much rather see a trilogy that discusses the nature of the Force and the concepts just like kotor did. But seeing just how incompetent/uninspired disney is I'd rather have them stay away from it than taking an other shit on something I liked about SW.

If you're not gonna stay a zen Jedi without emotions and relationships, then you can become a "grey jedi". But, that will at some point turn you over to the dark side. By actively participating in the galaxy, you WILL feel the force, so you're eitehr forced to become apathetic as a fucking rock, or eventually turn to the dark side.

as far as the original films are concerned, yoda and the light side of the force seems to be concerned with control over emotions, whereas the dark side seems to be the opposite, letting them flow freely through you.
yoda forbids luke from following his heart and rescuing his friends, and we know if he listened to yoda he never would have found out the truth about his father and failed in the end.
luke achieves a balance of the dark and the light when he allows himself to feel emotions, using the love he has for his father to reach out to him, and demonstrating his control of his emotions when he refuses to give in to his hate. he truly achieved a balance of the two, he found a middle way and became the buddha

so your argument isn't based on facts, it's based on you not just being a absolute fucking loser on Sup Forums on Friday night, but a LOW AGENCY fucking loser on a Friday night. You belong in a gutter

>EU
>Luke trains jedi in a grey jedi manner
>literally all of them turns to the dark side

>B-BUT EU IS NOT CANON!!!!!

>Nu-star wars
>Luke does the same with Kylo
>he turns to the dark side
woah...

My argument is based on me not being a starwars fanboy, but someone who watched the thing, same as many other things, and also dabbles in some other philosophy crap.
I'm talking about balance here. Emotion can't be repressed, emotion must flow and be channeled.

Look at you, butthurt faggot
You're so cute getting all triggered over this shit

>mfw KOTOR was never canon
>mfw Disney will never adapt any KOTOR shit movies
>mfw KOTOR will never be canon
>mfw the best they can hope for is some shitty obscure reference in some comics no one reads
>mfw in 10 years no one will remember KOTOR due to Disney movie saturation but some butthurt manchildren that can't get over KOTOR when they played it in grade school
Based Mouse.

>B-But muh lore
Fuck you, nerd
Anyone can write more stories.

Because Kreia was a badass who just so happened to be female. Now they create female characters and shoehorn the badass onto them.

And with the way the Force works in Star Wars lore and how the duality works there, you WILL be consumed with emotion, and that will turn you over to the dark side. You cannot uphold a status-quo in Star Wars. Countless have tried, and all have failed.

This is what Kreia wanted. She wanted to free the galaxy from this shit, and after she saw countless of times the failures of both the Jedi and Sith, she turned her evil eye on the Force, since it's the driving force in the galaxy.

Also, you have to know that despite all the memes, Star Wars is a universe that rhymes. Everything repeats itself, it rhymes like poetry. The Jedi gets destroyed by the Sith, the Jedi rebuilds and continues their mistakes, on and on and on.

Kreia wanted to make up for her failures by undoing the "Damned if you feel, Damned if you don't" dichotomy.

Is this the absolute iredeemable dogma that prevents you people from getting other views then?
Because it's the same as saying "all emotion is evil" "all emotion belongs to the dark side"
As I uderstood, Lucas himself studied oriental philosophy when he created this shit. Emotion out of control is rage and hatred, but emotion is also love. At risk of sounding cheesy, love is also emotion and it doesn't get any more lightsided than love
>inb4 muh padme made Anakin ebil
no. his fear of losing her did.

So why isn't it a goal to end the cycle?
For anyone who cares about the universe, it should be a goal to end the cycle of destruction

>So why isn't it a goal to end the cycle?
Because people won't give up their power. The Force gives them power. Power to do all sorts of things.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo

>play KotOR 1&2 for the first time before watching TFA a few years ago to get into the SW mood
>TFA turned out to be fucking garbage in comparison
Should have just watched prequels instead

I don't get your point here. From the video, Kreia seems to agree with me. The problem with Jedi and Sith is the dogma. The same dogma that says each must be an absolute
Accept the strength of rage, you're dark, reject it, you're a monk
The lesson of balance is to channel that power, let it flow, embrace it but do not get attached to it.
>People wont give up the power
Who cares what people do, we're talking about enlightenment here. That is an individual path, it has nothing to do with others. Your actions affect others, your path defines your actions. What others do, is none of your concern.

It's interesting how the KOTOR games are just better version of their trilogy counterparts. KOTOR has the quintessential OT feeling complete with the simplistic take of good vs evil while KOTOR2 is the prequels with the politics and philosophy of the prequels done right.