Name a villain that died in a more horrific way

Name a villain that died in a more horrific way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQkV1gFPLB8?t=1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=xSvdDe-bpuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does it have to be specificly from a cartoon.

I would still argue Clayton from Tarzan died more horrifically than Turbo.

but he didn't even die

he suffered a fate worse than death

Sykes from Oliver and Company
The Horned King

Scar or Grothel

If we're including those...

>He has yellow teeth due to the limited color palette

It's the little details

Forgot about him, yes, his was the absolute worst imaginable, especially considering he's going to be around for billions of years more.

Considering it gave him exactly what he had been working toward all along (albeit in an ironic way) I'm not even sure he's even unhappy

His was quick and painless, but probably felt nastier than most Disney deaths because we were kind of shown the body.

Death by hanging, a death so quick it snapped his neck, not a bad way to go

there were far worse

>Name a villain that died in a more horrific way.
I can't name them, but...

Freezing to death or slowly suffocating, which one do you want to kill you first?

At least they only died once though, turbo arguably died twice (eaten and then fried)

Turbo being Vaporized is definitely less horrific.

Turbo was eaten alive by the Cy-bug first, and then the Cy-bug took on his coding as it was eating him

Horned king was eaten alive. His flesh was literally torn from his body.

Maybe not yet, but he'll still be around even after the heat death of the universe.

This is the only true answer he got eaten alive by hyenas

He was forcefully drawn to the beacon and couldn't stop.

Head-on collision and explosion with a train.

Oh god, he had a brutal death for a kid's movie. RIP uggo husbando, you will be missed.

How did he die again?

A B S O L U T E L Y

S

A

F

E

Turned into an insect monster, flew into a sci fi bug zapper. It wiped him entirely from existence.

Cybug ate him, merged together into one being and then was drawn into a giant lava bug zapper

Don Bluth villains often die horrifically.

Preed had his neck snapped.
Jenner got a dagger in the back and we watched the life drain from his eyes.
Rasputin's flesh melted and his skeleton crumbled as he convulsed wildly.

Giygas had it worse.

His death really fucked me up after watching it as an adult.

I'm gonna assume whatever happened to him after he was dragged into the "Other Side" by Voodoo Spirits/Demons was pretty bad.

The soldier from Atlantis: turned into a crystal monster painfully, shattered and blown up.

Box Trolls villain: blown up after massive swelling of every part of his body; implied gibbed.

Sister with pipe from Kubo: head cut in half horizontally. Added bonus: when Kami die in Shinto faith, they get thrown into Jigoku AKA hell, the exact equivalent of throwing a cop into an eternal prison riot.

Not a death.

Plus Shinonome suffers far more than him. She watched him cause the deaths of all her children and is stuck as a sapient fetus for eternity that's usually locked in a pitch black vault somewhere so people can't use her for power. At least he has a body and can see his prison.

REMEMBER ME EDDIE?
WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER?
I TALKED
JUST
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

I don't know
since when has zangief been a bad guy?

There is a weird but very, very deep satisfaction in the punishment of eternal isolation. Can't die, all alone, trapped, forever. God I relish the idea of it happening, I love it when a villain has it happen and realizes the sheer horror of what they're in for.

I wouldn't say it's the most horrific, but watching Admiral Zhao get forcibly drowned onscreen in that terrible live action Avatar movie was pretty brutal.

>he suffered a fate worse than death
I'll bite. How did he get defeated?

He didn't.

He got cast away into the dark abyss. Absolutely safe. Forever.

Zangief is like half the cast of Tekken. They're just selfish assholes associated with the real villain but not really on his side.

Poorly bastard

He wasnt defeated
He went inside a capsule that was literally invulnerable to every one and everything

On top of that, he's immortal.
So he's blocked off of the outside world, forever

>since when has zangief been a bad guy?

This has always bothered me too.

He's an opponent. He fights for the fun of it, with no rage or hatred for his opponents, purely for sport.

Bison, a dictator and crime syndicate boss bent on world domination, Sagat who is consumed with hatred and rage for vengeance, and Vega who is an assassin are the real villains.

Zangief is not.

I don't know man, zangief sorta just does zangief. He just wants to wrestle and make sick gains

He didn't. His enslaved super genius, at his request, built him an Absolutely Safe Capsule. Since time travel has left him immortal, and the capsule cannot be opened, ever, or destroyed, ever, he will live inside the capsule. Forever.

He Is Absolutely Safe.

Also it's worth mentioning that, while absolutely safe, there is absolutely no possible way of leaving it.

Syndrome.

He's really not. The director even admitted it, he just always thought of Zangief as a villain when he grew up playing the game, so he included Zangief in the villains' club.

That's really messed up. The point of punishment is that it's finite and the length and magnitude are reactionary to the crime or misdeed. The idea of eternal isolation as a punishment is frankly kind of evil because no matter what horrible thing you did even kill thousands your crime was finite, but the punishment isn't.

"I beat a bear halfway to death in a kung fu tournament! Now I'll have enough money to build a dojo to train the people of Earth to fight back against the kung fu aliens the voices I hear when I get hit in the head say are going to invade!"

What happened to him?

This bothered me too, but I remember reading somewhere they made him a "bad guy" in the movie because one of the people working on the movie said that Zangief had given them so much trouble and frustration as a kid.

Nah. I think I'd rather just condemn people who murder thousands to go insane for eternity all alone with nothing but their poisoned thoughts to comfort them.

They won! They're the only power in existence. They have it ALL. So now they can enjoy it, alone, with a decaying brain.

except turbo was aware and trying to get away but couldnt control his body

>Name a villain that died in a more horrific way.

Now some people are going to point out that in the expanded universe he climbs out and goes on adventuring but I don't consider any expanded universe bullshit canon.

If it's not in the movie it's not canon.

So, as far as I'm concerned, he's still trapped inside the Sarlacc thousands of years later slowly being digested.

Something you can say about Giygas, and the vast majority of villains is that at least their suffering eventually ended. Porky never gets the relief of death.
Then again, in any setting where hell is real, even death is no release from suffering.

user they were all quickly crushed to death. There is no slow suffocating or time to freeze alive.

You sound like exactly the kind of person who would should be sentenced to that then.

Waste of a get, my friend.

do you have a friend or relative currently sentenced to eternal punishment user

I guess Syndrome is up there. Getting turned into a smoothie by a jet engine, while a quick death, is a pretty shitty way to go out.

Pic related.

/thread

Its not really punishment so much as justice and preventative incarceration.

He is one of twelve beings, a humanoid and a dragon as twins, who lead their race made up of their descendants. They reincarnate into magic indestructible eggs and are always reborn.

He and his sister were the teachers of their race. They unfortunately are cursed with massive curiosity and ambition, and being unable to ever forget anything during their reincarnation cycle. They die and are reborn as infants with all their past knowledge. They never forget anything, ever.

Sister dealt with it. He didn't.
He pissed off a race of divine space robots to destroy his people so he could go off and explore space, then kept luring them to keep exploring outer space. The last time he really flipped his shit and they found out about it, locking him away in a complety empty dimension and preparing a last stand to save a handful of their children like a few hundred Clark Kents in a parallel dimension.

He's absolutely unrepentant about it, and is obsessed with seeing new things. After being accidentally freed he tried to do it all over again, and swore he always would. Even his sister, who's been trapped as a telepathic fetus in their egg for billions of years, told him to fuck off after he pleaded for understanding.

So they locked him alone in the dimension again, because he's never going to be able to be reformed. His sister is trapped forever. He caused everything bad that's ever happened. When you tell him that, he complains that you're just not seeing how boring everything else is from his perspective.

>They won! They're the only power in existence. They have it ALL. So now they can enjoy it, alone, with a decaying brain.

Not really. They did not "won!" Everyone will still go on while that person gets a infinite and timeless punishment slowly going crazy while all the punishments they caused were finite.

I'm arguing with you but I can't tell if your trying to be edgy for bait or actually think this, both are stupid either way.

He's immortal and got locked in an empty void forever. Especially painful for him because his plan was meant to be a solution to his unbearable boredom.

>Digested for a thousand years
This is really nothing, its not like you're alive for those thousands of years. I mean sure it sucks but you'd die from any number of things while being inside it. Jabba was just hyping up the sand vagina

We really are going scifi.

Vindictiveness is just a form of sadism.

NO CAPES

>Zangief had given them so much trouble and frustration as a kid.

youtu.be/HQkV1gFPLB8?t=1m23s

Zangief can be a bit frustrating

>I'm arguing with you but I can't tell if your trying to be edgy for bait or actually think this, both are stupid either way.

Not edgy. I've just read a lot about the massive inhumanity of isolation, and I think it's an excellent punishment for offender of the worst degree. Pedophiles, mass murderers, that kinda degree, just put them somewhere where they will never interact with another human being for the rest of their existence.

Shame we'll never see buff, adult Yugo as indicated by that flashback.

Syndrome's death was pretty gruesome, which makes it even more messed up that his fate was shared in that movie by a high school girl as part of a comedic sequence.

I just googled the definition of justice "Justice is the legal or philosophical theory by which fairness is administered" infinite repercussions for a finite crime is inherently unfair.

Those are the fucking pods Vegeta and Nappa took to Earth.
You cannot tell me other-wise.

they tried to be meta but they sorta failed on the cape thing. I'm a part time hero for hobby and I wear a cape. the trick is that it needs to be attacked with snaps, so if a sufficient force pulls back on it, it just pops right off

surprised it took this long to be posted.
he was also blown up and immolated.

That suffering doesn't help anyone. That's just you being sadistic.

>just put them somewhere where they will never interact with another human being for the rest of their existence.

Ok, but do you realize most of the villains in these threads who are getting these eternal punishments are also immortal?

Sure, if they have limited lifespans than I think secluding them away somewhere from others is ok depending on the place, but if the character is an IMMORTAL than that's too much.

His argument: "I'm the smartest person who will ever exist, learning is my purpose. We were intentionally created by the god and goddess who created every single thing in reality, making us the trust masters of existence. Our descendants and the mortals who appear like insects with miniscule unimportant lives are not a concern to beings like us. I need to learn, its what I was created to do, and I have learned every single thing here.
Also I'm scared to be alone, so you all have to come with me and be my companions."

The protagonist's argument: "Shut the fuck up, I was created to be your God Emperor, and I declare the insects are lovable and you're a cunt. So fuck off to the magic dungeon."

This isn't justice in the modern sense, its justice in the medieval sense.
Justice as in the word of the king is law, law metes out justice. Justice need not be fair.

Seriously? I was joking before but you seriously need help if you think that pedophilia is a crime worthy of eternal isolation. I don't think you're really understanding the concept of infinity here.

It was pretty much the only way to stop him, though.

>Ok, but do you realize most of the villains in these threads who are getting these eternal punishments are also immortal?

Yup. I like that.

You weren't joking and neither am I.

This reads like a tabletop RPG character sheet.

caped baldy?

He was a fucking retard though

people should be sent to an island with other criminals of similar crimes.

Because he's a filthy fucking Red.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSvdDe-bpuU

Ever played Grim Fandango?

So punishment for breaking the law? Well for one you insinuated that punishment and justice were too different things, and 2 just because something is against a law doesn't make it wrong. What you described is not a definition of justice I agree with and frankly sounds almost exactly like something like Qilby or some stereotypical supervillain would say.

Part of me is bummed that Syndrome died. Don't get me wrong, it was a great and fitting end, but the sequel coming out next year makes me wish I could see more of that lunatic.

that new pixar movie looks alright.

Zangief actually did went through a "bad guy" phase, mostly in American adaptations of the Street Fighter series, and in the SF II V anime. Gief is easy to put on a bad guy role. He's big, he's a brute, he wears that HnK-mook hairstyle, and he was a soviet. You put him opposing Guile and boom, there's your dirty commie villain. Of course, he wasn't created to be a bad guy but he was treated as one for a while.

I actually thought that putting Zangief in the bad guy group session was pretty smart because of this, even though he was only there because the director had trouble with him as a kid.
It's like Zangief is technically a "reformed" bad guy but he still attends the sessions so he can help the other villains deal with their own existential crisis. It's remarkably in touch with Zangief's actual character in the series.

Jim... had a hard life.

>Survive the apocalypse
>Condemned to spend the rest of your life trapped in a biosuit
>The love of your life gets cancer and is going to be euthanized
>Give up everything for her
>Betray your people for her
>Murder your own people for her
>Get turned into a raccoon for her
>She cheats on you with the first compatible guy she comes across
>Go completely fucking nuts
>Have your psyche be literally ripped apart
>Your soul is merged with some horrible interdimensional elder god
>Try to murder a young woman and a little kid
>Murder dozens of infants
>Commit self-immolation

>spheres get super compacted and tossed off cliffs, shot out of cannon at high speeds, etc
>they remain perfectly intact without a scratch
>contents inside have turned into pulpy mush of flesh and bones