Dark on Netflix

Just finished the first episode.

>all those MILF's and qt's

I'm going to enjoy this show

What's it about

Milfs and time travel

Germany was a mistake.

post milfs and qts from the said show

This show was surprisingly mediocre. Did not get the hype at all.

is this better or worse than the returned

because the returned was fantastic and this reminds me of it

The last three episodes were really fucking great. Felt bad for Ulrich

At episode 6 and still don't care about any of the characters. They really didn't write them well enough.

I hope you mean Les Revenants

I think he does, yeah. I ended up losing patience with that sometime during season 2.

You mean Les Revenants? Yeah, I think this and Twin Peaks were the main inspiration. I liked Les Revenants more but at least unlike LR there are explanations.

god i fucking hate germans

ugly cunts

dude like time is circular arent we so deep and cultural

t. germans

you say das to mein face, not online and see what happens, schwinehund.

>qt German women
They must have had to dig deep to find them.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime
Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis
Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia
redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du
rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa,
sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana
Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn
miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

Last German show I watched was Heimat ... very good.
Will I enjoy Dark, meine lads?

it's like stranger things but less memey

it's pretty good

So it's high school shit?

It's nothing like Stranger Things. But if you have to compare it I'd say its like Stranger Thing but without a soul.

>it's like stranger things

Yeah it's really bad, it kinda looked like kino which fooled a few brainlets who started posting about it.

Why do you krauts keep shilling this show as "it's like stranger things"? well, Helmut?

Was Noah Bartosz? Because the actors don't look like each other at all unlike the others

>Still no pics
Sup Forums disappoints once again

It's nothing like Stranger Things. Main source is Twin Peaks (the little town, the nuclear plant, the secrets that characters keep).

I think Noah is just Noah.

Also how is series 2 going to work, assuming they get one? Because while Noah said Jonas was actually just setting things in motion with his machine, he either caused a paradox, or knew the machine wouldn't change anything anyway.

Basically either young Jonas is now in the future, meaning he can't become the older Jonas that activates the machine sending him there, or older Jonas already knew he'd get sent to the future and eventually make it back to activate the machine.

This. It feels like more people on Sup Forums watch Stranger things than Twin Peak

What's it about

I couldn't get into Twin Peaks it was too much like a soap opera.

>no pics
You don't really want us to watch this show.