Gotham

Last episode was kino, let's discuss it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GuyKCLrJqk
youtu.be/VbAlKLmJ3bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was kino I enjoyed Gordon getting played
what are the thoughts on the Joker for next season?

I don't like Gotham's Joker, but I heard they will be making Joker/Penguin team, so I hope Penguin will make it work for me
>for next season
season is not over, it's just mid season break
youtube.com/watch?v=_GuyKCLrJqk

oh they made it seem like it was the end of the season well that's good I guess

Jerome is not the Joker. Fox forced them to put in Joker back in season one when they weren't taking the show as seriously with it's killer of the week phase, so they had to grab an actor quickly (who is clearly not qualified to carry the Joker mantle). He's not the Joker but they're keeping Jerome around because of the vocal 13 year old fangirls.

I hope the real Joker shows up in the finale and kills Jerome as his introduction.

Halfway through, I'm betting Falcone's daughter was the one that murdered him and then played off Zsasz's respect for their family which is why he lied to Gordon. Really great episode thus far

Penguin losing his status as the king and ending up in Arkham is kinda redundant. Both already happened before, he'll inevitable reclaim his position, repetitive but at least the Jerome team-up should make this time more interesting. Disappointed they killed Pyg. After the reveal with the metal plates in his face I thought they were building up to his transition into his comic book counterpart but nope.

you're right

Fuck...he fired Alfred :(

well he'll be back obviously

Thinking Elliot will become Hush in second half of season two and after that happens Bruce will feel the only person he can really open up to is Alfred.

I liked Maniax Jerome but not current/joker Jerome.

how many times has alfred been fired now?

This is literally the first time you dumb fuck.

no it isn't

I only watched this show to jerk off. Even then, it pissed me off by episode 9 and I dropped it hard

Yes it is.

who are you jerking off to m8?

>should we make fan service for boob guys or for ass guys?
>why not both?
real geniuses are working on that show

she's a goddess

take a guess

>Jerome is back
oh no
>Butch is back
oh yeah

Alfred was fired once when he destroyed Thomas' computer.

He wasn't.

youtu.be/VbAlKLmJ3bE
Did you miss this part?

Tabitha kissed Butched even though he's been a walking corpse for a long time and I doubt he brushes his teeth. She didn't have any reaction to tasting some rotten breath?