Why aren''t there more movies with rampaging rhinos?

Why aren''t there more movies with rampaging rhinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_1NhJB_-IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BECAUSE ALL THE RHINOS ARE DEAD

rhinos are extinct

Jumanji 2

Also how would you stop him?

This is a dumb topic

Madea movies are released every year.

>villainizing rhinos
fuck you

ITT we come up with a rhino movie. Ill start

>setting is sometime in a primitive Africa so roughly 2015
>a young boy of the Kangz tribe named Wewuz is seen sitting around a fire with his fellow tribespeople singing and dancing about it
>Wewuz and two other boys are the center of this celebration because tomorrow he begins his quest of manhood
>he must slay a lion with nothing but spear and knife
>at day break, Wewuz and the two boys venture into the grassy plains
>but perhaps the mighty lion isnt the most dangerous of all....

>last remaining white rhino

Nearly extinct. Thank the chinks.

>closest thing we got to living dinos
>fucking africans cant stop themselves from killing them to satisfy their chink clients
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hate eastern civilization
fucking Asia and Africa continue to set us back 100+ years

chinks and niggers have killed off almost every majestic large african animal. You'll probably have to explain to your kid what rhinos and elephants were

>closest thing we got to living dinos

i can appreciate you love for majestic creatures, but closest thing to living dinos? rhinos are mammals lol
>sharks
>alligators/crocodiles
>coelacanth

>forgets birbs

>mfw reading this thread

>he fell for the feathered dinosaur meme

(You)

ITT: animals that won't exist in 10 years

nah i remembered. but they are too evolved. when i think "living dino" i think virtually unchanged. so many species figured it out a long time ago. horseshoe crabs, turtles etc etc. birds are fascinating though, i took a semester of ornithology when i was studying. they throw a wrench into the whole "bigger brain is smarter brain" theory

I've always liked those rifles.

Birbs are actually related, coelacanths are just shitty fish that don't preserve well.

>ywn get a film revolving around Cambrian creatures

coelacanths are super important to the evolutionary story though. living evidence of a link between fish and reptiles.

something something ethnic Germans

kek

I'd like to see a movie about a giant hippopotamus in the same vein as Jaws but with a sympathetic side. Like he's a massive hippo and he kills entire villages of Africans but he also has cute hippo children and they hang out together at the watering hole

God was pretty drunk when he made those things

What are some films about close calls?

>5 minutes of Anomalocaris
>90 minutes of weird shit crawling on the sea bottom

Nah, thanks.

>living evidence of a link between fish and reptiles
Fuck amphibians right?

Devonian?

they're busy with other stuff

lol the birds opened their mouths thinking they were going to get fed. Guess again you faggot robins, you're getting eaten.

HORNED.com

Yeah, they're not as intelligent as your average chicken.

>flash of Dunkleosteus tail
>one hour and a half of some meme fish barely sliding across the sea shore

I'll pass.

Pleb.

Try "The Gods Must Be Crazy."

Too bad they taste so good

worth

no not at all. this isnt an argument man relax lol. the coelacanth just has special fins that are a major link to limbs found on amphibians. also the lungfish, check that out. another link between fish and amphibians. there were tons of physical traits that needed to be tackled before we got to amphibians

This chicken seems pretty smart to me.

This particular sub-species. We did however lose an entire species recently. The javan rhino.

meh we'll clone the niggers in a century or two

Some fare worst than others

If they make a good movie featuring those animals, will it be rhino?

it's been done

youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms

That lazy way it shuts it jaw is neat. I thought it was gonna go off like a bear trap. Looks cheeky the moment after too.

This give me hope. Passenger pigeons should be first. I assume it might be a matter of decades. I don't care if it's arrogant and whatnot I just want them back. The problem is that a lot of the de-extinction programs are a scam that use selective breeding to make animals look the right way. For example the Quagga project.

they did selective breed a chicken with a toothy snout IIRC

Doesn't matter how many of them you clone, without enough genetic diversity the species is functionally extinct.

I'm sure some AI will iron out the bugs, rearrange the jeans. Besides, I'm sure there's enough DNA samples of recently extinct life to negate that

There's some footage going around of passenger pidgeons in the wild.

Check the cryptozoologists channels.

underrated

Fuck rhinos, we need more hippo movies
Rhinos are generally pretty harmless unless provoked or threatened
Hippos, on the other hand, are fucking vicious ultra-territorial beasts that will straight up murder you on any given day

One of my family friends had their wife die to a rhino lol I always forget and then question how she died and then remember and it's like "Oh yea, jesus"

didn't steve irwin admit that his closest call (and the only animal he's afraid of) was a hippo?

Eradicate the Chinese and Africans. Turn Africa into a nature preserve. Save all the neat stuff.

Fuck hippos, we need more mosquito movies
Hippos are generally pretty ineffective killers unless you get right in their line of stampede
Mosquitoes, on the other hand, are fucking vicious disease infecting monsters that will straight up murder 725,000 people any given year

Yes
You DO NOT fuck with hippos
>Ultra-territorial
>Will attack on sight unprovoked
>40cm long teeth
>Skin so thick that most guns won't work on them
>Over 2 tons in weight
>Can reach 30 km/h on land
>Can reach 50 km/h in water

I know there's footage of ivory-billed woodpecker. Analyzed by experts who say it's most likely it. I've watched lots of material and I think it's true.
Not sure about the pigeons. Apparently they wouldn't be able to survive outside of huge flocks.

What are some films about class conflict and discrimination against grey people?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_1NhJB_-IE

district 9

please don't post such revolting stuff, not ITT at least

theres been like 8 this year alone, christ how many do we need?

>The shocking photograph of an Asian elephant calf on fire has won a wildlife photography competition—drawing global attention to the battlefields of elephant-human conflict in India.
>the battlefields of elephant-human conflict in India
>elephant-human conflict
WHAT THE FUCK INDIA