STAR WARS LEAK

Rey is Kylo Ren's sister. Enjoy the movie in a few days, lads!

>yfw episode 8 is literally muh feminism movie
it was fun while it lasted fellas

great leak man very believable.

>driods
fixed your retard error for you

Rey is the literal reincarnation of a force goddess. Snoke is rey's brother (from her previous life)

screencap this

Imagine having to force your politics on everyone at all possible moments

in for the screencap

If it does turn out to be true I'm probably dropping SW for good. I won't even be mad, just tired and disappointed. Kathleen Kennedy is such a fucking studio monkey

i think you're right but he won't get mad because he hats women - he'll get mad because he knows his sister was orphaned on that planet. which is why he never wanted to go personally (he sent others to retrieve the droid)

Most believable IMO

why does han solo never acknowledge that his daughter is with him on his ship. she even says her name, Rey, and he only slightly reacts

unless he doesn't even know she is his daughter

Snoke cucked Han

wait a minute I thought we already knew this

I don't follow it at all and actually fell asleep toward the end of TFA and I always assumed they were siblings lol

>giving a fuck about nu star wars

my god save yourselves

>dude I’m so cool I don’t even care about these movies I even fell asleep during one of them aren’t I so cool?!!

You gave enough of a fuck to post.

doesnt take much though...and yeah it's anti-cool to give a shit about star wars at this point. you're a marketers wet dream

So stop driving this discussion fag

Same with Leia and that stupid hug doesn't count. She only thinks of Kylo in her official books, no one ever mentions more kids and I'd presume she'd know if she had more pregnancies than Kylo's.

Yeah imagine working in Hollywood.

>Tell me about it

Han Solo and Leia aren't Kylo Ren's biological parents. Rey and Ren were separated at birth in the same way Luke and Leia were. Snoke is their father. It checks out.

>them Bryan Singer eyes

BEGONE GAY DEMONESS

>I'd presume she'd know if she had more pregnancies than Kylo's
The 80s and 90s were a weird time man. Leia was on a LOT of coke

In one of the new canon books she senses Kylo while she's pregnant. She gave birth to him and Han's the dad.

Rey turning evil, Kylo turning good is the only way to fix this trilogy

Best part is going to be Luke jerking off those water sloths so he can sip their "milk."

this
but they won't

REAL LEAK HERE