How many times have you watched The Force Awakens?

How many times have you watched The Force Awakens?

Once, about 2 months ago. It was ok.

2 times
I hated it the 2nd time

4 times in theaters with my normie friends, a few more on blu ray. Not as bad as Sup Forums projects, solid 8/10

doubt i will see it again

0 times, I'll never watch it

almost once. quit before the end.

Once on opening night. Walked out thinking it was great. A second time a few weeks ago with a group and realized it was awful.

Once. Dont plan to ever see it again.

I've tried 3 times now and have fallen asleep every time. Not even fucking lying.

Three. My feelings on it got more complicated with each watch. I still like Kylo, but the rest of the movie is a mess.

I've seen it twice, once in the theater and once on tv... Maybe it's nostalgia talking but it doesn't have the Lucas feel that warranted researching multiple times... I'm including the prequels.

Star Wars was a labor of love for Lucas and it showed.

*rewatching

I saw it in theaters opening weekend. It was alright, but just really unoriginal. I mostly just remember deciding to go through some work emails instead of watching at some point

In a theater? That's ridiculous. Why wouldn't you just leave?

>lucas feel

0, as I have no interest in watching nigger wars.

Once, and probably never again.

Twice, I like it alright. Shame it's "cool" to hate it since at worst it's a middling rehash of ANH but people like to pretend it's worse than watching your family get raped to death.

Yeah? Don't know what you're going for here.

once
at the theater
I remember nothing about it

I've already seen Episode 4 though

2 and only saw it the second time because I got stoned and had an anxiety attack in the theater thinking we were all gonna get shot which made me miss a scene. Every time I think of watching it again to give it another chance I remember that orange old lady alien and lose all interest. Not seeing the next one if she's in it.

Once. It was pretty good. Not mind-blowing or anything like most of my normie friends seemed to think, but it was passable.

Youre a normalfag

1/2 of one time

E;R's review put me off watching it. Thank fuck for him.

I was there with friends and we were doing shit after the movie. Similar case for Rogue One, only that was bad enough that I just decided to never watch a star wars spin off movie again

>I got stoned and had an anxiety attack in the theater thinking we were all gonna get shot which made me miss a scene
You are fucking pathetic

>Palpatine/Anakin/Padme/Obi-Wan>>>>>>>>>>Kylo ren, Finn, and Rey, both in characters and acting. Anakin and padme were pretty shit and even they are better then those fucks.

didn't mean to quote

Twice with friends when it was in theaters. Felt completely empty the first time, hated it the second.

>saw TFA once
>RO zero times
>will see TLJ zero times

>hey Beavis
>huhu huh hu huhu huuhuhuhuhuh
>yeah
>heheheh
>Star Wars sucks
>huhhu huhuh huhuhuhuhuh huhuhuhuhuh
>yeah, sucks
>hehehehe hehehehehhe
>huhuhuhuhuhuhuh
>hehehe

Once but I skipped maybe half of it. So god damn bad.

once

The only character that acted as if they were devoloped.

probably 9 or 10 times at this point

same famalam

You're a fag

Twice in theaters and twice outside of theaters. I still like it desu

brother dragged me to the theater. that was the one time. 1/10 worse than the worst prequel. nothing even fucking happened

This.
TFA = Once in a pre screening
RO = totally "original" bastardized Dark Forces.
TLJ = Not gonna watch more Didknee trash

normalfags lead better lives than you queers. You make anyone you talk to uncomfortable

You seem upset normalfag

Not the point. It's rude to start checking your phone in a theater. Who taught you manners?

Go back

More times than I'll ever watch the PT

Revenge of the Sith fucking sucks too btw

3 or 4, the last couple times I just had it on in the background while writing papers for class.

twice

first time to watch a movie

second time to be critical and try to find stuff i didnt the first time

Once, I found it adequately entertaining but not great. I expect the same from Last Jedi, just ok.

about 5 times... maybe 6

Count yourself lucky.

You probably experienced mild disassociation because of how fucking horrible it was.

Honestly gouging out your own eyeballs might be preferable to being assaulted by that hack job.