One of the best movies of the year?

one of the best movies of the year?
genuinely without pretense and told an authentic story. maybe a bit heavy with the feel-good stuff towards the end but overall brilliant

sure bud

This one confused me. I thought I only enjoyed high concept kino but it made me cry like a bitch over dramedy. Left the cinema laughing too

Need to marry a damaged girl like Sersh

Best and most relatable film of the year. The acting was top notch.

Um guys, you do realize this was made by a woman right?

A woman who can barely string a sentence together in her adorkable autism. Wife me

so?

Can someone settle this for me- is she super attractive or just average? Sometimes I look at her and she looks like this unique beautiful angel and other times she looks like an ugly duckling

Zappa 'Valley Girl' : Duh Moovie

it felt like a school play about poor people put on to advertise a bunch of people who are already rich and successful. liked it when i first saw it but the more i think about it the more i despise it.

slightly above average

She looks average with meat on her, but as a gangly blonde waif she's untouchable.

i think she is probably quite attractive but was dressed down for this role in a sort of awkward teen way

>Coming Soon
>February 2018
Fuck the distributors, I will pirate the fuck of this movie when it's out.

Very attractive

I thought the screenplay was top notch but there were issues with presentation.

The direction and score were both unmemorable. We are seeing formative moments that this girl will remember for life, but there is no gravitas. The film plays out as a simple, stripped-down chronicle of events.

I feel that the movie really relies on you buying into Christine's point of view but that is made difficult by the barebones narrative elements.

There were minor issues with some of the supporting actors, a few bad scenes, but overall I really liked it. I also called that kid being gay a half hour before the reveal so that was fun.

>We are seeing formative moments that this girl will remember for life, but there is no gravitas.

i think that's the point. the formative moments blend in with all the other shit in your life and you don't have perspective on what's important as a teen

dude life is so hard for teen girls lmao

Does anyone know how long until this movie leaks

Yummy sersh, I will claim her as my wife.