As we already got a thread about femanons favorite Sup Forums characters...

As we already got a thread about femanons favorite Sup Forums characters, I'm going to ask our maleanons about their favrite male Sup Forums-character.

Probably Scott Pilgrim
Or Iron Man/Spiderman on Marvel
Or The Flash on DC

I grew up with ultimate spidy, shame he had to go.

Hands down, the best unknown hero of all time.

This pretty much covers all bases. Also Dr. Henry Jonathan Pym.

>loki having sex with himself
that makes sence

Can't go wrong with good ol Pete.

Jean de Baton-Baton

Karnak

This is my favorite character

Bill holds a really high place for me considering how consistently amazing he is

Starscream.

What do you think about his pre-hoodie stuff?

Runner ups are Jonah Hex, Hans von Hammer, Tommy Monaghan and a couple more.

The obvious answer, of course.

There's no way you can't like him

What the hell is the shading on his gloves called.

He doesn't get a lot moments but he is pretty good. He had a good place in the bunch being the guy that didn't go through terigen. It gives a somewhat opposing view to the Inhuman tradition without being too far removed. Being the advisor and strategist made him feel like the only important Royal that wasn't BB and Medusa.

This guy. Helps that I love his movieverse self too.

Karnak speaks to the misanthropy in us. And shows us the idocy of this act.

>As a youth he was kidnapped and forced to work on a ship for an unspecified amount of time, where he was sexually abused by his captors.

That was just a story he told Aquaman to screw with him.

one of three people that care

Second.

I guess technically I'd just say Spider-Man in general, but you can't really beat Ultimate Spidey in his prime.

Literally me.

He's the only beta of respect

sauce on that issue

How does one become Simon Pegg with super powers, user?

Good ol' Scrooge will always be my favorite

and Hellboy are strong runner-ups as well.

>mfw Vulture will appear in a movie before Mysterio

Even Shocker deserves that more than fucking Vulture

My nigga

Always a fave

and only Robinson can write him, smartest thing that man ever did

I don't remember the issue number, but it's the one where Jean Grey mindswaps Peter and Logan to punish him for being sexist or some shit, because she is a dangerous lunatic.

talking about my comic hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

;_;

Astro City usually has great characters but he is the best.

It's quite possibly the one quality about GA that I like.

It's not fair, Anons. It's just not fair.

my man.

Without a doubt Hellboy. The series is perfect in my and a large part of that is his character.

comes in second and the more I read of him Nikolai Dante climbs higher up the list.

*in my eyes

Teth.

Star-Lord. Classic, Giffen/DnA, and MCU versions. Guy just fits me like a glove.

>the best unknown
what are you talking about everybody knows about green lantern, even in universe.

Good taste my fellow Sup Forumssmic bro.

And he's my favorite DC character.

Nightwing, for sure.
The ass doesn't do anything for me but I respect it.
There's something about being connected to every part of the universe and everyone's pal that I've always loved about him though.

He's already been posted several times but whatever.

Jonah Hex

is also a top contender

RightClops

Who else, but... DOOM!

Is my Second.

But those might as well be tree different characters.

only right answer

either this or Daredevil

There are three answers for me, but they all represent the thing I value most in people. The drive to go on in the face of the longest odds.

Ops pic is one, he watched his race suffer and still picks up his hammer to fight for others.

Superman is the second, same reason all-star superman spoiled me. He could have hung up his cape and stopped to enjoy what little time he had left. Instead he presses on.

And finally pic related, he honestly believes that he is too large to fail. No gods or men will stand in his way.

This man's got some taste

Oh man

Donatello. I've always loved how he stands out in the TMNT in that he shares Leonardo's fortitude and sense of dedication, but less on a physical aspect and more on a technical one. It has put him in a lot of good and entertaining stories because of it.