Who else cried when he died?

Who else cried when he died?

he ded?

top kek

#notmygothmog

I didn't, because I never read about him dying, or even existing.

extended edition lads.

This. The real Gothmog was killed by Ecthelion in Gondolin.

You idiot, this faggot character wasn't in the book.

He was in the Silmarillion. Chapter 32. I am erading through it right now. This guy was basically Saruman's son.

I don't know if you're trolling or just plain stupid. Either way, I'm triggered.

He was JRRT just didn't say what he was.

im a junior Tolkien scholar. I know my stuff. I think you're the one trolling me

I'm a senior Tolkien scholar. I know MY stuff. And my stuff says you don't know your stuff.

a dude named Gothmog literally is in RotK you dumb bookfags

He wasn't leading the assault, it can be a name coincidence, I don't know how many orc names are out there but they can't be that many.

>Lord of Rings fans crying
Old story, this is why i rather Marvel fans

i'm not a tolkien anything and if you two dweezils don't give me your lunch money I'm gonna bonk you over the head with the versions of the books that use the movie posters as the covers

nice grammar, rajesh

>versions of the books that use the movie posters as the covers
The very idea fills me with an unyielding rage desu.

DOOOOO NOT DISRESPECT ME MOTHERCHOD

Dude you have issues.

RIP

no one said a word

Cry more, white boi. We want real man, not the kind of man who cries bc movies.

if you didn't cry at the end of RoTK you're not a human

You have five words to sum up why the Hobbit was terrible

t. Manchild
Enjoy to watch real man fuck your woman

No prep time.

I cried tears of joy that this fucking saga of boredom had finally ended

if I ever see another shot of ian mckellan leaning on a stick with a warm smile I will explode

you are a small rat boy with no dignity and no future. enjoy shame you randhwa

>he watched 9 hours of a story he disliked

If he conquered Gondor, what would his tax policy be?

I'm doing fine you are abusing your share of power for no other reason than you got pissed at a Sup Forums troll.

>The Fall of Gondolin will never be properly put to screen

I bought a boxset of that as a young teen, and I really regret it now even though the box itself looks decent. I really like the new paperbacks they're publishing now, the black ones with the simple covers. Wish they'd come out in hardcover because that'd be worth buying the entire set.

But movie poster ones go doubly worse if you bought a mass market copy.

Got a question for all you lotr bros and brodettes. If you were somehow put in charge of adapting the silmarillion, what exactly would you change? Only thing I can think of is I think Gothmog should survive Gondolin and lead Morgoth's armies in the war of wrath.

He would cut the corporate tax rate to 20% and add $1.5 trillion to the deficit

I lucked out and didn't get into LOTR until 2014, at which time I bought pic related. It's made of a suede type of material that feels comfy as fuck.

Sir, my autism cannot handle this assault on one of the few things i hold precious on this planet. Please, sir...

That's something I'd want. But I love the designs on these black books. They're the least cringy of anything widely available new if you want to have a uniform set.

I like having the story as one book, but I agree that these covers are pretty aesthetic. I have The Hobbit one, the Silmarilion one, and pic related.

Women given freedom for script.

(that albert faggot, terrible dialogue, cringey romance)