How can Sup Forums love such a blatantly anti-gun movie? If this came out today...

How can Sup Forums love such a blatantly anti-gun movie? If this came out today, you'd call everyone involved with it "cucks".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xC03hmS1Brk
youtu.be/KrP335S2KXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if someone deathstares the guns, and then the guns explode.

It was a pro-free will movie, stupid Sup Forumsack. Are you seriously triggered by the factual statement that guns kill?

this thread's gonna suck, hide it now

i have vague memories but how is it anti-gun?
we're talking about an alien superweapon that gets triggered by guns

are predator (minus the superweapon part) and hulk (minus the alien part) anti-guns too?

>i have vague memories but how is it anti-gun?
I assume that he's talking about how Hogarth tells the giant that guns kill, and that whenever the giant is attacked he goes murder mode.

>Guns
>Kill
Are you retarded?
People kill.

What's the purpose of a gun? To kill. Thats its main function whether hunting or using it against people.

THIS JUST IN
GUNS ARE WEAPONS USED TO KILL THINGS

Sports at 11.

Its not anti gun its about free will.

Well in fairness, there isn't much purpose to a gun other than to kill. Unless its like a tazer gun or something, its only real purpose is murder.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night with your m16.

youtu.be/xC03hmS1Brk

I'm mostly shitposting, of course guns kill

But target practice on discs can be fun too

there are thousands of movies from yesteryear that if they came out today Sup Forums would call the creators "SJWs" and "cucks"

When someone gets murdered via gun, do you arrest the gun, or the person who wielded the gun?

I got the complete opposite message from it OP. The Giant is literally a weapon himself, and Hogarth convinces him to use his power responsibly, which isn't even in his programming.

youtu.be/KrP335S2KXs

Both, you retard. You arrest the person, and confiscate their gun.

If guns can kill, can guns commit kill themselves?

The person, obviously. When people say "guns kill", they don't mean that guns run around committing murder. They mean that guns used to kill things. They are dangerous weapons, even the most pro-gun redneck will tell you that.

I support gun ownership, but if you can't acknowledge that you're holding the power to kill a human being with just the twitch of a finger then you shouldn't own one or even be near them.

That's kind of irrelevant though, because for the purposes of this movie all that matters is that yes, guns are weapons. The whole point is that the giant chose not to be a weapon.

If anything you could argue that that would make the movie pro-gun, with the giant being designed as a weapon but choosing to save people instead of committing wanton murder.

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums.

You're browsing Sup Forums
You're either a republican or you don't belong here

Where do you think Sup Forums started from? anime?

If you actually call yourself a republican you don't belong on Sup Forums

Cause this is /co, not /k