So his shield absorbs kinetic energy?

So his shield absorbs kinetic energy?

How does it bounce off walls?

Because it's a comic book, you fucking faggot.

It might as well be made out of spaghetti

capeshit is meant for children, manchildren, and le nerds xb. Don't put too much thought into movies for retards op

I was wondering the same thing.

Also, where does all that energy that it absorbs go? Does it turn to heat?

CAPTAN AMERGA GOUD MOOBIE

The sides are lined with Flubber.

WHEN IT LEAVES HIS HANDS IT FLIPS AND IT REPELS KINETIC ENERGY

It dissipates energy evenly across the entire shield. He also has super strength so he can use it better than a normal person. If Hawkeye tried to block a punch from Hulk with it he'd still be punched across the room.

>Absorbs energy
>Hitting a certain section of the shield causes it to seemingly launch off the impact point, not just a basic bounce

Why do you think the rim is so damn dangerous?

You joke but reverse vibranium is a thing. Anyway Cap's shield is an alloy not 100% vibranium.

the only brainlet here is you user

HO PHISIKCS WORKS WIT SHLIEILDE

They should have just used the original concept for the shield, dammit.

Plague of fags kills another thread

It's released as sound. It goes a little something like this: ""

It's turned into extremely minute but rapid vibrations, hence "Vibranium"

The shield has its own kinetic energy already because he threw it. The wall has not kinetic energy. What are you talking about?

Call me retarded but I like to think Cap has some sort of magnetic device on his forearm to get the shield to stick

kek

It can also block a full Cosmic Blast!

they did

Spider-man even says it in civil war, cappy's shield does not obey the laws of physics

I was watching that movie earlier and it's funny that his shield can stop thor's hammer but when he's on that train a random piece of debris flings him across the room.

>a story where people have superpowers does not have legitimate science backing it up
ya don't say

It is supposed to be edged in adamantium. Dunno how movie shield works.

if caps shield absorbs all kinetic energy then it wont bounce. it would just fall off the wall after he throws it. but it's not, it's a steel-vibranium alloy in the comics.

Trying to apply real life physics to comicbook movies
Nigga it's a shield made out of a fictional metal alloy in a universe with magic demons, Talking trees, and jewels that can alter reality. Capeshit is the epitome of "Just turn your brain off bro"

It absorbs energy from the front but bounces when hit from the side

Why does Ant-Man get stronger when he grows, but doesn't get weaker when he gets small? Wasn't the Pym particle about changing the size while retaining normal human properties? Why does his body mass and weight change when he grows, but he can walk on arrows when he's small, like if he didn't weigh anything?

Does super strength also mean Cap and Thor are heavier because they have dense connective tissue?

His mass is the same, but his weight is lower.
Fucking Pym particle man!