MOST REWATCHABLE TV SERIES

I'm certain that The Sopranos takes top place, but what shows follow after that?

Mad Men

Spongebob

Dexter, If you only watch seasons 1 - 4.

i could barely watch it the first time

t. brainlet

I've gone through Seinfeld several times, don't know if that counts. I've also gone through Breaking Bad and Deadwood several times

Jesus fucking christ. It's hilarious to know this guy actually gets his act together in later seasons. Look at this fucking mess.

I guess that's the theme of the show though huh, Tony starts of strong and ends weak. The cops start off weak and end strong.

Band of Brohers

The Wire

All the HBO kino desu senpai

Band of Brothers is pure A grade American Propaganda Kino, I say this as a person who genuinely enjoys Chinese Propaganda movies as well. Gonna watch some of that when I get tired of Italian American Cultural Week here on HBO

Dexter was always a bad show. It just got worse.

The original Odd Couple, with Jack Klugman and Tony Randall.

Why wouldnt it count?

Barney Miller

truth

This. Still catch new things on every rewatch.

my uncle legit watches this show all the way through once a year i haven't seen it yet because im saving it for later but he says its the best

What? I just started watching this show but I'm pretty sure he killed himself, or was it a ruse?

He faked his death. kills tony when the screen goes black.

He ends up as the Boss of the NY family (Lupertazzi)

So many sunday morning hangovers

>my uncle watches this show all the way through once a year

same here. your uncle sounds alright

and this

>he watches things more than once
>FUCKING TV SERIES

What are you doing Sup Forums? I only rewatch my favourite movies once every 5 years minimum. Only tv series I've ever rewatched was Hannibal.