Webcomics with that rival this?

And I don't mean in a meme way, just wondering if there any webcomics that are similar to it. Im surprised such a story would come from Japan rather than America

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/ithurts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've read a thing
>I want to read the thing again
>Is there the exact same thing again, but slapped together by some deviant artist
?

Its a perfect example why you never listen to readers. 99.999% are utter fucking retards and all have the same retard thoughts.

>people look for things similar to thing they finished looking at

Noblesse, God of Highschool, and Tower of God come to mind but if your looking for webcomic download webtoons there are alot of good comics on there but i will warn you though even though there are good ones on webtoons there is a bunch of sjw pandering junk there 2

Not a webcomic but try 'The legend of Luther Strode'. Has a similar aesthetic but a bit weirder.

>Noblesse

This is probably my favorite on going series.

Is that the one with the nerd who kills his mom?

His Mam dies but she isn't killed by him.

Tails get Trolled is actually really great.

It could be Western OPM if Alec Ross redrawed it.

>TGT by alex ross
FUKING
FUND
IT

>Noblesse
It's MC wank garbage.
>God of Highschool
Fights are okay, but the whole thing got really stupid really fast.
>Tower of God
One of the best ones out there, no doubt about that.

And nobody ever mentions Hellper, fan translations started right before Naver started taking translations down, causing it not being able to build up a fan base. Until Naver started doing their own translations, but at the slow rate they were doing it (1 chapter a week compared to ToG's instant 200+ translated chapters when the site started) killed interest in it.
Which is a shame, since Hellper is considered one of the best Manwha, its even more popular than Tower of God in South Korea.

And the story and action is really good too, but there's zero places for non-Koreans to discuss it because it's not popular enough.

OP doesn't even state what he is looking for aside from it 'rivalling' OPM. Does that mean the narrative? The art? The themes? This is an awful rec thread.

Tails Gets Trolled and Fist of the Borf Star are in the category of "ironically bad, unironically good".

There are no real good shonen in the West, sadly. It's weird, a ton of autists grew up on shonen and it's clear that a lot of creators draw inspiration from anime like shonen, but whenever push comes to shove the top webcomic creators really don't do shonen.

Webtoons has been advertising its translation of Hellper for a few days

>MC wank

Rai isn't even that involved in the action, due to the sickness and shit. Which is good, because it allows the other characters chances to develop and fight.

Any cartoon lovers here? I want to kick your asses.

One's OPM or manga OPM?

Art skill is a big factor in what makes you read a comic.

Ive only read the manga version but I would still read OPM/something similar if it had decent art (unlike ONE's version)

It Hurts, though it's reaching its end.
gobolatula.com/ithurts/

Just read TGT. Where the fuck has this been all my life.