I haven't read Old Man Logan yet...

I haven't read Old Man Logan yet, but how the fuck did he killed all the x-men only because Mysterio showed him a illusion? I mean, Colossus or Beast should be enough to imobilize him in case he goes berserk, the only x-men I can imagine being killed by Wolverine are the low-tier ones like Angel or Jubilee

He just did.

How are Earth's villains doing as they please if people like Black Bolt are roaming around. The answer is: don't think about it. Turn off your brain and read some edgy Millar shit.

Well BB like all the other survivors probably just became complacent to the evil world order.

Doesn't sound like something BB would do. Not to mention the fact that he could BTFO most of the chumps from day 1.

Heres an idea, instead of making a post asking Sup Forums about shit your curious about.... you READ THE MOTHERFUCKING BOOK

Doesn't sound like Spidey or Hawkeye either but here we are.
Also being a wandering Homeless guy, I guess he lost his EVERYTHING.

>beast

lol

>low-tier ones like Angel
but what if he flies away and wolverine can't catch him

Roasted XD

This. Don't think too much about it.
>yfw Jubilee actually fought him for hours and was the last one to die.
>JUBI-fucking-LEE

Beast is in the same tier of strenght as spiderman, that should be enough to imobilize wolverine who is just peak human

Wait I thought that in Old Man Logan Tony Stark kicked the Inhumans off of earth sometime before the villains took over.

>Doesn't sound like Spidey or Hawkeye either but here we are.
Exactly. Things happened that way 'just cause'. You can just admit that OML fails tests of logic to establish its particular setting.

I choose to think that the 616 Inhumans got replaced by the Old Man Logan Inhumans and that's why Medusa and the rest got upset or didn't care that the Terrigen Mists were killing Mutants.

Beast certainly can keep up with Logan for a while and is smart enough to know how to get him away from the students or figure out mysterios shit long before he gets stabbed by fucking wood

That was a retcon by Bendis.

Millar really overwrote OML. Don't get me wrong, their was some good stuff in the story, but the idea that Logan could kill all of the X-Men on his own -- or could even be duped by Mysterio -- is fairly dumb.

If Millar had just toned it down to having Logan kill Jubilee and/or Kitty while under the effect of some kind of drug that made him wildly aggressive, then he could have told the same story -- without the ridiculous overstatement.

raging berserker Wolverine kills first, thinks later, and any other X-Men would think first. That's literally all the advantage Wolverine needs. And when he is 'zerking, even telepaths can't really hold him back, since there is no brain there to hold back. This was all established ages ago by Claremont, and since then they upped his healing factor to Hulk levels, so there's really no way the x-men could've handled him.

Their only option would've been to go straight for a killing blow; Kitty could've phased an object into his heart, Hellion could've ripped his flesh off with TK, etc.. But in the heat of the moment, it's really hard for a bunch of non-killers to go for the headshot immediately.

Plus they were all mobilizing to get the children in the mansion to safety, so they weren't at full force. Probably just the core team.

So no, the scene worked. The only bullshit in there was that Jubilee being the last to survive and duking out for hours with him.

>or could even be duped by Mysterio -- is fairly dumb.

The point was that all the bad guys worked together, and it's not that hard to dupe Logans senses. Have Doom or some other one of the evil geniuses upgrade Mysterios tech to do more life like simulations and you are set. Have some telepath scramble his brain so he sees all friends as foes. And so on.

Sounds like a whole lotta bullshit 2bh.

>How are Earth's villains doing as they please if people like Black Bolt are roaming around.

>Hello, my name is the Red Skull, and the one on my side is Doctor Doom. We have overtook the United State of America, killed all the avengers, x-men, fantastic four, and every other superguy we came across. We could potentially do away with your Inhuman city as well. But, further conflict is not in our interest; we already met our goals. You and your Inhumans have practiced the policy of isolation for centuries. All I ask from you is to continue that policy. As long as you do not interfere with us, as long as you do not aid the remaining few "heroes" in their fight against us, you have my word that we will respect your sovereignty and you shall come to no harm.

Alternatively, they could build some kind of energy absorbing machine to use Black Bolts powers against him. Remember that Doc Doom once stole all the power in the world ship of Galactus, battled the Beyonder and won, duped the Silver Surfer out of his power, and so on. They could take on Black Bolt.

Also BB can't fully unleash his power because it would cause so much devastation. A whisper from him can nuke islands. If he goes full-on fight, he'd wipe out half the USA.

It's not any more bullshit than some of the deus ex machina that the heroes won the day with. Really the only reason the villains can't work together avengers style is because they have no honour and would stab each other in the back the second they don't like the way things are going.

If they really, really worked together, back to back? They could take on the heroes.

Well that was before he was turned into a whiny cunt

Here's an idea, instead of being a smartass fag... KYS YOU'RE SELF

epic

Wolverine shouldn't have been able to do shit to Iceman, he should have been able to freeze him solid long enough for the other X-men to at least get to safety or slow him down enough for one of the other X-men to murder him.

Once Logan started killing X-men, Havok should have vaporized him or Polaris should have ripped his bones out

through the power of bad writing

>it's not that hard to dupe Logans senses

>hologram
>sense of smell
Right

>mysterio
>just holograms

Beast is more agile and way the fuck stronger than Wolverine.

> He still thinks the Inhumans are heroes

that's cute

Okay, those are fair points, but you are overlooking something pretty important. Logan may not have been the only one duped. Iceman and Havok and Polaris could all be busy thinking they are fighting Sabertooth and Stryfe and Juggernaut and the Marauders and who knows who else.... not knowing they are all killing each other, or just being kept busy long enough until Logan stabs them.

Berserker rage son
Black Bolt has a brother does he not? A brother who has a history of being an enemy of the inhuman kingdom, a brother who can probobly come up with something to defeat all the Inhuman

But that's not what the story presented. We were made to believe that Logan killed all of the X-men by himself without even realizing it because he's just that badass

It'd be completely different if they were all fighting each other and he was the last man standing

She's actually a top tier mutant, or was till she lost her powers. Picture a nuke, but with pretty colors. She's liek a fabulous Oppenheimer but not as smart.

That was a point in there, aside from the illusions, there was some pheromone shit thrown in from the villains working together. I don't think Wolverine was the only one affected either.

But there wasn't any evidence that she was using her powers as a nuke in order to survive

beast can lift a train station?

The problem with this logic is that Wolverine doesn't have any super-speed or super-strength. No matter how berserk he's gone, any decent telekinetic or a somebody like Colossus who's both massively strong and massively durable would be able to restrain him.

In Colossus's case in particular, in armored form he can certainly be cut by Wolverine's adamantium claws, but he can't bleed. And also doesn't need to breathe so a cutting his throat wouldn't be lethal so long as he stays armored. Wolverine wouldn't be able to kill him quickly enough to not get restrained. And once Colossus grabs both of Wolverine's wrists, it's over. The claws are the only thing he has that can hurt Colossus.

Colossus would likely be seriously fucked up and possibly would have to remain armored forever to survive after this, but he'd still stop Wolverine from killing anybody else.

Not to mention that isn't Iceman literally immortal when he's in ice form?

IIRC Beast once claimed he can bench press 70 tons. Pretty sure they've retconned the shit out of him being THAT strong, but he could probably lift in the 10 ton range at least.

Black Bolt is literally in Old Man Logan though. He saves Logan and Hawkeye from the Trex

>And also doesn't need to breathe so a cutting his throat wouldn't be lethal so long as he stays armored.
He can't stay armored forever, user.

With that kind of striking power, wouldn't just slapping Logan throw his everything all over the place?
>muh healing factor
Ain't gonna put the adamantium back in place after he gets hit by a proverbial freight train. If he has enough flexibility to move, he has enough flexibility for his joints to burst.