/who/ - Doctor Who General

Hell Bent Edition
Thoughts on the episode?

The manflu took over

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global/2017/apr/09/pearl-mackie-doctor-who-interview-companion-not-many-like-me-on-tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like hell bent

This thread is going to be shit. Thanks.

bold

but true. All of episode user's threads have been shit.

GOAT other than ashildr

why don't we discuss this episode instead

Are you the same user that's been shitting on them?
It's just a thread dude you can make a new one in the next 12 hours.

Now shut the fuck up and discuss Doctor Who

I miss when the threadly webm was "mind if i poppins"

samefag

let's make it this one now

remember to #RESIST with bill

fuck off, erino

Bill cannot resist
Bill indulges

It's not about the thread, it's the fact that you're consistently an asshole

>bold
theguardian.com/global/2017/apr/09/pearl-mackie-doctor-who-interview-companion-not-many-like-me-on-tv

>She questions things that haven’t been questioned in a really long time, which is fun.” Bill will also be openly gay. “It shouldn’t be a big deal in the 21st century. It’s about time, isn’t it?”

>She maintains a vigorous Twitter account which doesn’t shy away from tweets of a political bent, referencing Black Lives Matter and talking about both Trump and Brexit.

>“I just think you can’t not have an opinion about the current state of the world and if I’ve got a slight platform to raise awareness about things, then that’s a great thing to use it for.”

Powerful stuff.

i like trump more than i despise him but even i dont think he should get a state visit lmao

he should still visit, but an official state visit means he has to meet the queen and he's too much of an embarrassing retard to meet the queen

incorrect, try again

when will the pikeys shut off your internet

>i like trump more than i despise him
Fuck right off, my good dude.

[/spoiler]>unironically watching le wacky britbong show[/spoiler]

YOU LIKE TRUMP REEEEEE HOW DARE U >:(((

> I’m not only going to tweet about Doctor Who because essentially that’s just my job

>just my job

no wonder she was shit, if you think of it as "just a job" your performance will suffer when compared to someone like Matt Lucas who lives the show and sees it as an honor to be in it

*loves the show

Everyone on this site is an asshole
What's your point? At least i'm the only one willing to start up a good friendly discussion.
What are you doing besides shitposting about trump?

If you want structured discussion, Gallifrey Base might be more your style.

>it's a bad christmas special
>it's every chistmas special

Hey user tell me the difference between her using Twitter to complain about Trump and you using Sup Forums to complain about her complaints

Y'know not everyone worships this show, right? For a great deal of people it IS just a job, and as a working actor that's a perfectly valid to way to approach the role.
That being said, she actually did a really good job, I can't think of a moment her performance was ever subpar.

Christ, and I thought judy was the new trip with shit opinions.

>implying A Christmas Carol
>implying any of Capaldo's

>Pearl Mackie was shit
Show your working

>look mom I got to make the thread again!

But Pearl did a great job.

>>“I just think you can’t not have an opinion about the current state of the world and if I’ve got a slight platform to raise awareness about things, then that’s a great thing to use it for.”
Honestly this one of the big problems with politics right now, ignorant people thinking they have not only the right but the duty to form and spread ignorant opinions about everything.

>At least i'm the only one willing to start up a good friendly discussion.

Your episode headers don't start discussion, though, and you don't use them to, you just use them as a way to be proud of yourself for something anyone could do

Are you one of those people who vilifies Chris Eccleston for not wanting to be tethered to Doctor Who for the rest of his life?

i probably shouldnt have said shit, her acting wasnt really "bad" but it was never anything to write home about, wheras every companion prior has moments that just blow everyones mind

oh yeah, last christmas was the pinnacle of good episodes

>ignorant people thinking they have not only the right but the duty to form and spread ignorant opinions about everything.

Should we take away your keyboard, then?

I fucked up, but I'm man enough not to delete my post

yes

If we didn't have episode editions this conflict would not occur and the world would be a much better place

haha good one my dude

This is the saddest self-congratulation I've ever seen.

he'll run out of episode editions soon

>Your episode headers don't start discussion
Yes they do, now if you excuse me i'm trying to keep the thread on topic.

>Look mom i posted the meme!

>wheras every companion prior has moments that just blow everyones mind

Eh, not really. I can't think of a single scene with Martha or Rose that blow my mind, and I actually like Martha. What do you mean by "blow your mind" anyway?

What did she mean by this?

dubs and I will make the next thread a Silly Billy edition

He'll find more episodes. It's not about the discussion, it's making the thread.

rerolling for user to do this

Can I just say a lot of threads turn to shit regardless of having episode headers?

>Yes they do
I see no proof of that

I mean a moment where they steal the show from the doctor for a moment, then again that would probably be chocked up to writing more than acting, I retract.

dubs and I will make the next thread a Cool Guy Capaldi edition

>Not the first post from this IP
Give it a break already. You can make another thread in the next 15 hours

>Implying "it can't be!" Wasn't a mindblowing memetic device

Ignore that guy. He shits on these threads regardless.

>Give it a break already. You can make another thread in the next 15 hours
Again, you try to make it sound like people are jealous that they didn't make the thread, and avoid the fact that people just think you're an asshole

dubs and I will make the next thread a Dark Alley Jodie edition

>only samefag can hate me!

Hmm? First of all, how do you know this? Second of all, I am only one, count 'em, one of those posters.

dubs and the next edition will not be Husbands it will be Wives

"It can't be!" is Nobody No-One's CORDIS

Hell Bent is the only episode of Doctor Who that is legitimately good TV rather than just “good Doctor Who” or “good sci-fi”

dubs and the next thread will be An Unearthly Child and OP will have to start from the beginning

do it anyway

>I'm an asshole for trying to discuss Doctor Who
ok

THAT'S IT
EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A NEW EPISODE EDITION, I WILL DELETE A PAGE FROM THE WIKI

dubs and Mondas lives thread

Why is it so good, lads?

dubs and Ian Levine will be outed for diddling

You're not trying to discuss, you're making a thread before the bump limit to fulfill some strange personal need. You're an asshole in part cause you get pissed when other people make the thread.

dubs and Moffat will first.

dubs and OP has to start from the beginning

Karen is such a qt

Careful, last time a bunch of people dubsposted a shitload of folks got banned and the following threads were extremely uncomfy

He's holding those driving lines all wrong REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

singles and OP has to fuck off for the next two billion threads

> you're making a thread before the bump limit to fulfill some strange personal need.
Other people make a thread before the bump limit you don't complain that time.

>You're an asshole in part cause you get pissed when other people make the thread.
Not really. I only complain just for the laughs and see who would respond back. If i was really pissed about that shit i wouldn't be on Sup Forums right now. You're caring about this stuff more than i do and its hilarious.

>I only complain just for the laughs and see who would respond back.
that's sad

What's more sad is the people that take seriously.

This is actually the worst opinion I've ever seen.

I'm listening to the Bernice Summerfield Unbound Universe volume 2. Warner Doctor has now complained about cultural appropriation being nonsense, and "political correctness gone mad"

>You think I care about any of this?
You keep responding despite doing it "for the lulz" so I think you might

reroll

>I only complain just for the laughs and see who would respond back
>It's an "OP is an edgy asshole who thinks he's above everyone else" thread

How do you distinguish those categories?

Pitiful.

even better

As much as I love Warner Doc and BF and DW in general, listening to it and hearing that comment and the recurring "tribal savages worshipping technology they don't understand" bit reminds me how much Doctor Who as a british institution shits on indigenous/tribal peoples as being ass backwards and it makes me a bit angry

It's midnight and there's nothing else to do.
cut me some slack here

How are those box sets? I've been meaning to get back in and give the new ones a shot.

You could always watch Doctor Who

Go the fuck to sleep, asshole. It’s what I’m doing. I’m ashamed to be in the same time zone as you.