Has he taken the weight loss thing to far?

has he taken the weight loss thing to far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXo-Hab5E0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me on the left

He looks very tired. Maybe he's on some drugs that make you stay up long and sway hunger. Like adderall or something.

Who is that 50 year old?

>kept weight on for years

>skin on face perma-stretched

>looks 45 now

kek, he looks like an addict

>boxing because all he can see is that frog’s face
kek

How bad is it one your body to go from obese to thin, to fat, to kind of buff.

Shit can't be healthy.

look at the angle of his feet jesus

You can actually get addicted to working out.

Tom Sizemore

did he look better here?

looks like he's after them delegates

Empty bags under his eyes from being fat. That area doesn't have good elasticity.

He looks unhappy

>he's about to fight a woman

Jesus dude, the french reporter was just making a joke

he's ok
:)

No, here

He's still overweight by normal people standards. Plus he's height deficient

He's a fat short Jew, how happy could he be?

his shoulders are broad

he's going to go 'john wick' on that european reporter

Have you seen America? For his age that's fine

t. Big belly nigga

literal fridge body

>buff
LOL

Was an ugly fat guy, works his ass off to get fit.

Now he is just an ugly guy.

are those sambas?

I would lick your butthole

not so much in these pics, but he looks like ben stiller now. All ashkenazim are related, at most distant like 3rd cousins or something, and when they match up in other variables like weight and no beard you can see it

ey baybe

>Chinese flag socks
why?

Christian Bale does it all the time

Its not fine even if everyone's like that. It's still unhealthy as fuck

That's more of an Adam Sandler than a Ben Stiller.

hes a man thats desirable you mong.

kek

he quit subway when he found out jared went full pedo

jared saved his life

that's not really a reaction image

NIGGAS IFFY UHH

i can't find the stillerest one, here's a kind of one, but yeah sandler. like i said they're all cousins

All that flabby skin lel.

He's going to get fat again.

think he feels anything towards non-jews, or basically considers them all inanimate objects?

No. He needs to go further

I like his new look.
maybe he can get some more serious roles now.

It's Russia + China.

▶SCARRED FOR LIFE

this picture really makes me wanna gas the kikes

Punished Jonah: reawakening

HE CARRIES HIMSELF LIKE A DORK

AT LEAST BEFORE HE COULD PLAY THE FAT GUY

What happens if he goes back on the show, and still destroys his ego some other way?

>ITT: People who have never worked out wonder why a man working out looks tired

also being thin somehow makes him look like evn more of a manlet. i didn't realize how short he was until he dropped some of the fat. like a perfect storm of bad genetics

He's perfect here. That should be his optimal weight for numerous reasons.

Gen X here. Can somebody pls explain why Millennials where those stupid hats indoors?
I can't being to imagine how bad the stench must be.

>All ashkenazim are related, at most distant like 3rd cousins or something

nah bro look at his eyes it's something deeper than the work out

he looks unwell here.

>tfw manlet with hihg speed metabolism
I will never get fat ever

Official soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=pXo-Hab5E0k

Very low calories to lose weight fast makes you very tired all the time.

>I will never get fat ever
nor laid :^)

le fashy hipster skullies worn in a fashion where you expose half your scalp to get that meme animu hair dude weed lmao rasta 420 man

whatever fatass

keep projecting fatso, I'm engaged

how do i lose weight?

He's still fat.. I don't get it.

Don't waste time with exercise, it's good for overall health but actually doesn't contribute much to weight loss.

First, quit all sugar. Xylitol tastes exactly like sugar but is healthy, use it for desserts and stuff. Also Coke Zero tastes a lot better than Diet Coke, try it, makes it easy to quit. Sugar causes you to always be hungry (scientifically proven).

Try the keto diet, helps with appetite suppressing. Or just keep your daily calories below 1500. Entire medium flat crust pepperoni pizza from Dominoes is only 1000 calories, so you literally have no excuse to go over 1500 per day unless you intentionally want to be fat.

PUSSY NIGGA EATER 6969

Those shoes are pretty /fa/

I'm 6'7" 380 lbs

do i still eat under 1500 calories

>still has double chin
>at least 20% body fat

he hasn't taken it far enough

Don't listen to this guy . He knows a whole lot of nothing.
Just go vegan.

You go vegan and you'll lose at Least 30 pounds within 6 months or less. Guaranteed
Partly because it's empty calories and mostly because there's no place around that will cater to your diet. Imagine being hungry and pulling up to a taco bell, you order a couple of tacos with nothing but lettuce and beans..

Trust me. Do it then come back and thank this no nonsense user when you've expended all that lard off your fatass body

the fuck is wrong with his legs.

lmao is this a sly edit on wiki?

>glorified taebo class
>wearing a beanie in the gym
>cleto reyes for bag work
>using cleto reyes in training at all

He's pretty well built. Except for his pin legs.

No you're retarded. Veganism is a meme which will turn you into a low T numale. Cut out sugars ie fast acting carbs.

I think he’s going for the Christian Bale fluctuating weight thing

For him it must have been embarrassing to be known as the fat guy in 21 jump street. I would try to lose all the weight too.

>No you're retarded

No you're retarded. If he takes my advice he'll be thin
I'm 100% sure of it. I'd be willing to put money on it

I did keto and lost 30 pounds in 2 and a half months. Didn't even feel hungry during the whole process. Vegan is fine, but if you are junk food addict or compulsive eater, low carb will probably be easier for you.

Hi :3

What's the point when he's just going to balloon up again.

This dude had no self-control

in 1994

The problem with eating kale and brown rice for dinner every night is it isn't sustainable for normal people. Keto is something even huge fatasses with no self control can manage to do

>thin
as a rail. it's time for your 3rd nap of the day my lowe energy friend

Ya, I don't deny he'd become a pin-armed soyboy. Most people would rather just be chubby.

His skin was stretched out from being really fat for years, so it doesn't hold bodyfat tight to the body like it should. He will always have a fat person chin.

Doesn't matter what you eat, only thing that matters is burning more energy than you take in.

>low carb
>keto
>buzzwords

Let me guess, low card - high protien?
Lol revamped rabbit starvation or atkins diet .. gtfo of here. Seriously

Trend diets never work, they always pop up and disappear. They float around for a couple of years and vanish, becoming only afterthoughts

Keto is a legitimate diet, it's just hard as fuck to get on the wagon initially.

t. medical student

Serious question why do people still eat flour based food and sugar? How Is it possible that people have gotten stupider with a greater abundance of free information? I still see people eating bread every day like its an important dietary staple.

Oh I'm not vegan anymore, it's not something I could sustain but it served it's purpose
I have no regrets, I believe it's an extreme form of a healthier diet.. if you're already thin I wouldn't recommend it

>Keto is a legitimate diet

I'd like you to meet my friend..

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Jonah Hill?

Do this if you want hypothyroidism and low T

No matter how much he works out he'll still be an inbred sickly looking Jew. If anything getting in shape will just draw out how much Jews are basically born old men.