Anyone got anything for Moon Knight?

Nope.

Oh, wait.

Appreciate it, senpai.

Only have some marvel right now

that's all i got folks

I made this!

Why stop at 251 with Uncanny?
Also, anyone got Wildstorm or early Vertigo /rec/s?

Actually, yes!

And yes

And also, Yes.

One more.

Shieeet man, thanks
I always forget how many groundbreaking comics old Vertigo and Wildstorm published
Call it nostalgia goggles if you want, but I can't name a single current comic that's as good as those classics

Thanks for this thread, been meaning to get into comics, but there is just so much to look through. Is there any sort of "Essential Reads" chart?

>Series that excel in... PT1
Is there a part 2?

The people who make these often have shit taste or haven't read many comics

Make your own and blow us all away.

By the way, does anyone have a rec list for The Flash?

I've read Mark Waid's run and atm I'm reading the Geoff Johns one. I just would like to know if there are more good Flash related stuff to read out there.

The pics are appreciated lads

Bump

Isn't Avengers Annual #10 the "Carol Gets Raped" issue?

No, that's Avengers #200. Avengers Annual #10 is Claremont's response to that, when she gets attacked by Rogue, falls in love with Spider-Woman, tells the Avengers off and joins up with the X-Men.

It was the response to that story.

does anybody got one for valiant?
iv been going off of this list here.
reddit.com/r/valiant/wiki/readingorder
but honestly im finding it kind of confusing at times but maybe thats just because of the site that I am using.
does anybody know a better site than readcomiconline.to/Publisher/Valiant-Entertainment

pic related i found it easier to just read the first 16 issues of shadowman rather than jump around and it still felt like it was missing something inbetween those 2 main storylines.

Ah, thanks!

Someone have one for TMNT and/or Usagi Yojimbo?

I like this one personally, it felt less disjointed than the reddit "Just read dem trades boy" approach

comicbookherald.com/valiant-comics-reading-order/

to be fair i think its trying to get people to buy them and valiant puts EVERYTHING in trades.

Seeing as how this is a rec thread. Is it worth reading X-Men: Legacy starring Legion? I really want to read it but not if it ends up being terrible and a huge waste of money.

It's pretty fucking great...if you can get past the art.

>By the way, does anyone have a rec list for The Flash?

2/4

3/4

4/4

Does Enigma not qualify for gay?

it seems they forgot it, but this one has it

Other than that, the rec image needs some more work.

The gay thread regulars are more into capes. Since the user who made it asked people to explain the relevance to the chart to avoid it turning into a headcanon shifest, people haven't read it = it didn't get included.

It also needs Virgil.