So what do you think about upcoming live action shit that's coming out?

So what do you think about upcoming live action shit that's coming out?

My hype levels

Spider-Man:Homecoming-7/10, I love Spider-Man but I don't really care for the Vulture as a villain and I don't like it that he's in high school again

Wonder Woman-4/10, movie looks pretty bad but that's just my opinion, don't lose your shit.

Thor:Ragnarok-5/10, don't really care but it'll probably be fun

Guardians Vol 2-5/10, will probably be a good movie but again I don't really care for some reason, don't know why

Justice League-Yeah, no.

The Punisher-8/10, should be great

The Defenders-9/10, this is honestly the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Paid Disney Shill/10

oh god, do we have to do this? again? can't we just talk about movies and shows without DC fans sperging out?

I'm cautiously optimistic about homecoming largely because I don't trust marvel with spiderman

i haven't really seen any of the netflix stuff because I'm don't really watch TV

wonder woman will probably bomb for the same reason the carol danvers movie will bomb

the thor movies were always shit i don't see that changing

GOTG 2 like the first one will probably be a better star wars movie than the actual star wars movies that are coming out now

>Thor:Ragnarok-5/10, don't really care but it'll probably be fun
Anyone that isn't a Disney shill is aware that this looks like it will be the worst Marvel movie, if not the worst superhero movie ever made.

Given the track record, it's likely not to be great. However, I like the direction its going - more cosmic - and I like the director. The trailer is really going to tell us all we need to know.

>However, I like the direction its going - more comic - and I like the director.

Fixed that there for you. The director is trash that wants to make "ebin buddy romcom XDDD"

Consider the following: The biggest praise James Gunn can give to the movie it's not for its visuals, story or characters. It's for the fucking trailer.

i like high school spider man
it where he started and its what he is most famous for, the original teen hero

i dont have a problem with spidey, young or old

Recent Homecoming interview have plummeted my hopes to a 3/10.

Confirmed pretty much all of my biggest fears.

>Spider-Man:Homecoming
fucking annoying shit about a kid who can't act fighting a glorogied 5-minute cameo of Michael Keaton oh look there's also Tony Stark in there
>Wonder Woman
feminist bullshit. who cares about what Wanda Womyn did back in WWI? it's not like it was harder for her than for actual men who fought?
>Thor:Ragnarok
Thor does some lame shit and there's also Hulk and they do more lame shit and everybody's pretending that the movie is more than Marvel trying to cash in on Hiddleston's fangirls
>Guardians Vol 2
oh look everybody really loved the first movie that was a light-hearted space opera with dick jokes thrown in let's do THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING because that won't get old
>Justice League
I haven't seen half these characters in their personal movies, and the ones I've seen are either assholes or boring. this will bomb gloriously and mark the end of DCEU
>The Punisher
i don't care for that edgelord
>The Defenders
it seems that Netflix is getting more and more shit with each Marvel show they're producing so this will probably be their worst yet

everything sucks

Go back to Sup Forums you edgy contrarian.

Hyped for Runaways TV show the most.

I'm sorry but I'm just done with that bendis high school drama shit, it's fine if you like it but i'm 26 and at this point i'm sick and tired of them never letting spider-man progress with his life, i liked him best as a teacher during the JMS run

as for JL, Superman will be in it for 10 minutes and he'll suck just like he did in BVS, J'onn isn't in it, Hal isn't in it, it's "not my justice league". plus, zack snyder.

I will however vigorously jerk it to Mera right there in the theater

It's a good sign that Defenders has only 8 episodes, they finally realized there's too much filler in their shows, i'm optimistic

Thor >>>>>> everything else

Spider-Man:Homecoming- 3/10
They had a chance to redeem the mistakes of previous Spider-Man movies, but this honestly looks even worse.

Wonder Woman-7/10
I'm expecting it to be fairly decent, and Chris Pine can do no wrong.

Thor:Ragnarok-5/10
Same as you OP.

Guardians Vol 2-5/10
Again, same boat. Just can't find the hype in there.

Justice League-8/10
I'm expecting capekino Not really, but I am honestly hyped for the movie, since I enjoyed BvS

The Punisher-7/10
I'm worried that they'll fuck it up, which seems hard for a Punisher series.

The Defenders- 6/10
Iron Fist ruined it.

Hype levels

>Spider-Man: Homecoming - 2/10
>Wonder Woman - 1/10
>Thor: Ragnarok - 2/10
>Guardians 2 - 5/10
>Justice League - 1/10
>Punisher - 8/10
>Defenders - 3/10

I can't really get hyped anymore. Marvel and DCEU have run their shit into the ground, and it makes me depressed. The only beacon of hope is Punisher.

MARVEL GOOD DC BAD OOGA BOOGA

>Justice League-Yeah, no.
>Thor:Ragnarok-5/10, don't really care but it'll probably be fun
How much does Disney pay you?

watching a DCEU movie, just visually, is like opening your eyes while submerged in water. I'm sick to shit of that murky, bluish-gray style that is physically preventing you from enjoying a movie

Holy shit, I always figured the whole "Marvel shills" thing was just a meme, but you just proved me wrong.

>blue-ish grey

at least it's not grey-ish grey

Fucking shill bitch

yeah just wait guys, JL will be the movie that finally catapults Cyborg into icon status!

BDSM Flash will blow CW flash out of the water!

Rob Zombie Aquaman is so badass, he drinks alcohol and has tats, such a rebel!

Quippy manlet Dr. House Iron Man took off, why wouldn't those?

GOTG 2 is my most hyped movie of the year for me. I honestly feels so worried about Spider-Man Homecoming. It just looks so boring.

Punisher is the only one I'm somewhat looking forward to. The fact they added micro and whats her fuck from daredevil really make me wary about it. Defenders lost me after iron fist. Everything else I'm for the most part indifferent about and have no interest in.

well it did something right, since they're making batman even quippier

It's frustrating because it's so easy to see where the DC movies go wrong

Why fight the enchantress in some stupid CGI battle no one cares about? Why not have the mission be to break into arkham asylum to get some macguffin for waller and the joker ends up being the antagonist?

why not make BVS about batman and superman instead of adding a cave troll?

why have the first half of man of steel be extremely slow paced then have 45 minutes of exhausting battles?

wow you sound fun to be around

MCU movies can be broken down to sound as dumb as this but get praised to high heavens