Mulan McNugget Sauce

Mulan McNugget Sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/63421w/several_years_back_i_made_a_copycat_version_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=aFSS4RYmaZU
youtu.be/fW-sGO4Kc1w
polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/4/4/15176518/rick-and-morty-mcdonalds-nugget-sauce
youtu.be/As2Nj-RbHjY
archive.is/Xy0iO
youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ
youtu.be/tlgdPZNbeIA
youtube.com/watch?v=fW-sGO4Kc1w
youtu.be/ejdE3n4dLLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's Mulan SzeChuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce. The best reddit sauce.

>2011

Was this stuff even any good? I don't remember it.

Reddit says it's good, and downvoted any opinion that says otherwise, so it must be good.

WUBALUBADUBDUB!

WHERE'S THAT CHANGE.ORG PETITION SO WE CAN BRING THIS AWESOMESAUCE BACK

>Roiland and Darmon have the power to bring any food in history back
>they settle for this shit

If you had it you would understand. But it's really good. Maybe the only thing that could compete with it is old BK barbeque saue

upvoted

Thanks for the epic reply my Sup Forumsrother

Wait a second that's the picture I posted in a earlier rick and morty thread, I was also the guy who made a thread on /ck/ in the middle of the night and learned that there's a liquid smoke that you can eat. I also pointed out reddit found a "better" sauce before.
reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/63421w/several_years_back_i_made_a_copycat_version_of/
No one will ever know I was the one guy who did the most to get this sauce.

I never knew about this I did know about the Toy Story 2 custard pies

NOW THOSE WERE GOOD

That looks fuckin dank.

Also, that sauce is the reason why I hate enjoying any media. Everyone is going to try an look cool by mentioning how great that Mulan promo sauce is just because it was on Rick and Morty and it was super niche these days since no one fuckin remembers it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFSS4RYmaZU

Now that is something to miss.

They have custard pies every Christmas. They're "holiday pies" now.

Fuck Mulan sauce, bring back SHREK green ketchup. It was the same as rgular ketchup, but it was green.

Like the choose the ooze month at Burger King?
youtu.be/fW-sGO4Kc1w

Burger King had it for st. Patrick's day several years ago

/cock/ is over friendo

How would you know? Do you go to reddit?

Uhh, guys...
polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/4/4/15176518/rick-and-morty-mcdonalds-nugget-sauce

>Some MD Chef says "I'll see what I can do"
This is pretty much the same shit as when MD made a tweet about the show.

THIS

Rodeo>anything

youtu.be/As2Nj-RbHjY

After twenty years it's gonna be congealed crap.

They should've brought back 3Doritos.

They still have that, or at least they did a few years ago.

They brought back 3d doritos a few years ago but apparently they use a new formula that sucks compared to the old one

Let's see
>>>/cock/

>it's really gone
Well, it was fun while it lasted

>Not posting the archive
>Giving ploygon ad revenue

archive.is/Xy0iO

It's still around.

boards.Sup Forums.org/cock/

Carl Sagan +1

>>>/cock/

they're all hidden boards now

This is the fucking Schwarma thing all over!

Do you think /ck/ thinks about us?

Guy on Youtube said to just mix the McDonald's Sweet and Sour and BBQ sauce and it's basically the same thing.

So there you go.

This is retarded.

Wait this is just fucking teriyaki sauce?
Practically ever grocery store in the world carries that what is the big deal?

>Literal "awesome sauce"
I wanna die

Everyday

Organized autism is strong, someone has replicated the sauce recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ

This

Ops image has to be a fake because Disney refused to renew their Happy Meal contract with McDonalds back in 2005. Disney said they now wish to only use their characters to promote healthy foods.
There hasn't been a Disney/McDonalds tie in since, and that includes Star Wars now that Disney owns it.

I still miss Burger King's Chicken Tenders
youtu.be/tlgdPZNbeIA

Seriously, everytime I got the new Chicken Nuggets, they always turn out Burnt and Shitty,

plus that was the beginning point of Burger King starting to sell out more and make less good food, my brother used to work at Burger King, and he says that they don't even flame broil the burgers anymore and that they cook the fries, onion rings, and chicken in the same grease

>SzeChuan
>Teriyaki
????????????????????

You can't post though.

That's fucking dumb

They are. I can never get one with the right amount of filling though.

Nah, bring back the Pop-Tart pastry swirls instead. Those danishes were pretty good.

I dont remember thinking much of it, but I do remember my mom and sister LOVING it. They went to mcdonalds like twice a week when it was around.

I was 15 when it was out (33 now) and it wasn't well like in my area. the spicy level was all over the place per pack to either hardly any kick to Habanero mouth rape. I remember the sweetness was a mess too sometimes tasting closer to sweet and sour sauce, my dad claimed it was just an old 86 sauce they had with a name change.

It should still be there. Although the Bull's Eye BBQ sauce has been substituted by regular BK BBQ sauce. They just don't put it up on the menu so there is more space for the newer hotness.

Screw that. Bring back Coke with lime
I swear to god I'm going to pull a General Sherman if they don't

I anticipate a possibility of that happening if the sauce returns.

Chinks have never made anything good ever

I AM PIERRE SZECHUAN

the good wall of china

checkmate.

...he says about the American fast food company's chicken nugget sauce based on a Disney property.

>That part when the hand going for the tenders has to pull back because they're still hot.

It's the little things.

Still, one thing that sticks out to me was the green ketchup that BK toted around, shit was so fucking stupid but goddamn I felt happy dippin' some fries in that gooey green shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fW-sGO4Kc1w

And what about Shake Em' Up Fries, where you put your fries in a bag, pour in the cheese seasoning, shake the bag up up, and you get cheese fries
youtu.be/ejdE3n4dLLg

I had this idea for more international flavors to add, like American BBQ, Italian Garlic, etc... etc...

that is not a replication, that is a guy capitalizing on a trend and trying a reddit post's sauce (apparently)

what do you usually eat with your 'chuan 'yaki 'ping sauce?

Binging with Babish just does this with all food shit that shows up in movies and TV, he made a bunch of shit from IASIP

All of Asia is the same, according to McDonald's.

>after the Rick and Morty episode and all the reddit spurging, actually wondered how the sauce must have tasted as I didn't even know it was a thing
>I couldn't try it anyway due to a tomato allergy

such is life...

>having allergies

everyone laugh at this loser and his weak genes

Yeah... I deserve it... I'm also colorblind so I'm just a genetic train wreck.

Completely colorblind or can you just not tell a few colors apart?

Protanopia, red and green. It all just looks brown.

>I can't see the color of the thing I'm allergic to

Are you allowed to drive cars?
I'd imagine it would be bit difficult to read traffic lights and signs sometimes since they're usually one of those colors.

I'd like to dip Mulan in some teriyaki sauce and lick it off.

Were your parents related? Like, before they were married?

Enjoy washing your ass with your hand

I probably 'shouldn't' but I do. It's hard to explain, but I can distinguish the difference between red and green, I just have a problem distinguishing red from brown and what not.

Yes, Friend. I'm my own grandpa.

>not bringing back taco bells chilitos from the 90s, and not that shit that they had for limited time two years ago
fuck rick and morty now

>I'd imagine it would be bit difficult to read traffic lights and signs sometimes since they're usually one of those colors.
Traffic lights are standardized so even people with total color blindness can use them. That's why red is always at the top or left and green is always on the bottom or right.

They actually did that in Australia, you could get spicy mexican or italian, I think there was a third one too but I don't remember what it was.

I didn't know there were sideways traffic lights outside of race tracks.

They're rare but they do exist.

I meant to add that as well, even with colorblindness on my medical record, it's never came up back when I got my license or when I've had to renew it. So it's either an oversight that no one's caught yet, or it's not that big a deal.

Seriously. I Miss Mcdonalds little cheap ass BBQ bacon cheese burgers. Id eat 4-8 in a day, and no I aint fat, Im a lanklet, never gained weight eating em. It was nice. They were perfect. You don't see me mentioning them on my hit show.