Jestar iz hour friend

get troll

JUMP THE CHASM

Jingle is dead

Game over

THICCngle

THESE WERE MEN WAE A TRADE

BUILDING BRICKS

has your name always been les porter or did ya just name it that after yoker?

t. a dildo in thatcher's dead arse

oh look, it's the least funny sketch limmy ever did

go whence i came

IN MINECRAP

Benny Harvey RIP

rate me lads

clyp.it/45hs1vis

NO ONE IS SAFE

miss ye big man

ya feather wood be prowl

vocaroo.com/i/s1oBWZqEzAqQ

ya got roomates lad? lemme hear those pipes

>watches the plasterer vines

they cool it "lloyds farmasi". JUSS COOS IT SOUNS KUEL

do they really say chemist? PFAHHAHAHAHA

in all seriousness what's that rx shite about

Rx: A medical prescription. The symbol "Rx" is usually said to stand for the Latin word "recipe" meaning "to take." It is customarily part of the superscription (heading) of a prescription.

i just googled it idk

I'm having a lot of fun

>recipe
>rexipex
>rx
fucking eyeties

Had the pleasure of meeting Limmy at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

did he genuinely wank himself to death?

WOW COOL RAILROADING YOU FAGGOT

NAE PEN
PEN

You made tha up?

Why does this scottish accent sound almost like a strong german accent?

vocaroo.com/i/s00jp11lszWJ

you make a pitiful jump into the fire

NOOOOOOOOUUUUU THATS PETTY

That was terrible 0/10 ruined my morning

what do you mean?

t. les porter

go whence I came

I really want to laugh at those series but I can't. The accent. I can't understand what they are saying 70% of the time. God I wish I was born english

rate me lads
clyp.it/h2p1whfe

>God I wish I was born in a country where teaching my gf's dog to seig heil for the bantz is an arrestable offense

if that was a scottish impersonation 0/10

hello son, it's your dade. aye, just phonin abut that picture ya showed me, you know the one with the hole. aye i had a think of it on the way up to your auntie carlyn's, i mean it really is amazing. the fact that it's still got its back on, but, ye know, ye can reach up in that hole. i can tell you were nae that happy weae, aye, but i mean i appreciate you showin me that son. soo it's li the oven she was wantin me movin

>Scots language is actually in the same northern Germanic linguistic sub-group as Norwegian, Swedish and Faroese.
>The Scottish dialect of English language is heavily inspired everywhere apart from collegiate Edinbra (fannys) due to making it understandable for the fringe festival shekels, and Aberdeen due to the engineering firms (oil and gas shekels).

What are ye gonnae do, phone the Polis? Mate we ARE the Polis...

Gies yer PIN ya hoor

i love how so many sketches are just literally filmed in or around his apartment building, the field out back, or the closest cafe

GOTTA TAKE A LITTLE TIME
A LITTLE TIME TO THINK THINGS OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=GH9ajekHNKM

am up t' bluddy tree

Is Limmy alright?
youtube.com/watch?v=jQAjGmPtlN0

I never found it funny but I did find it scary in a depressing sort of way. just the thought you could be living your life happily and get your head smashed into lasagna for no reason

THATS LOIFE

i can remember this happening twice to me

joke that just falls totally flat

pretty good odds means 99.9% land

How about you FALCON OFF?

put troll in bag

oh fuck i never knew just how much he was /ourguy/ youtube.com/watch?v=zk9wCAc4Jzs

sometimes when i have to make a phonecall that deals with a few issues i write a notepad document that basically scripts the entire thing so i dont forget anything

I find it hilarious due to the contrast of the tempo and pacing before and after the hobo shows up.

Also, in both cases (the man in the park discussing fucking SAFETY with his missus; the cunt in his office bored out of his fucking head photocopying) the building bricks could just be a manifestation of their final thought "jesus fucking christ just kill me now".

The post-decapitation phrases (no-one is safe/hyped) also implied that.

Doesn't apply to the bam trying to buy cigs at the end of the show:her fucking head 404 and she had to go, just for that noise.

It's defo the G.O.A.T. episode, in that 30 minutes there's:
>Building bricks
>Music and motors
>Right bad bastard
>Pink/blue toilet door soliloquy
>Dream scheme
>Steel's heavier than feathers
>Go whence I came

i watch limmy on youtube and for the first time ever he started talking on the chat and hes pretty funny just talking shite

8/10 would visit depressing scotland with

That's a woman you're talking about!

WRONG WAY
DOWN A ONE WAY STREEEEEEEEEEEET

Is Yoker as great as anyone says?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNG GIRL
GET OUT OF MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIND

fockin'

>You climb over the lip of the goblet and dive into a pool of...
>BARRY'S RED COLAAaa...

*gug gug gug gug gug* aaaahhhhhh.

I love that Sup Forums introduced me to Limmy several years ago. He always seemingly sits just below the mainstream, but has a pretty big online presence and used stuff like Twitter and Vine really well.

I saw a guy buy a bottle of frosty jack's yesterday and I almost burst out laughing in the queue.

what's the ploblem?

So, Sup Forums eh, wots yer 'hing?

I write FUCK YE! on the skin of my chest, then whenever someone irritates me during the day I just tap the unseen message gently

SHE TURNED THE WAYNES AGAINST US

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

pure waah

tastesa fuckal

youtube.com/watch?v=qCOZ4PzaGIo

limmy looks like a fucking elf

>yfw Limmy has attempted to kill himself in the past and is currently on anti-depressants in order to not run away from his wife and baby

>that time Limmy trolled Sup Forums

id like to have a family but i dont think id be able to be there for them all the time

i usually just burn out every year and its only a bother to myself

Ok I'm just gonna be helpful and let you know that dipshit faggot twitter feed is not Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums news account with 1000s of followers
>not Sup Forums

wew

The absolute madman.
pure mental

I literally don't find any of his stuff except Adventure Call funny. Curious as to whether I'm alone in this.

Sorry friend, I can see you don't know much about what's going on, so I'll just let you know it is not Sup Forums. Period.

>no true scotsman

Not sure what you're trying to argue. You obviously and admittedly don't know anything about Sup Forums, so don't see what you're responding so negatively. I'm just giving you information on the situation.

I hate Limmy so much, every time you mention you're scottish a sudden flood of people linking you his sketch. "HAHA U SOUND JUST LIKE HIM XD"

t. not a depressed misanthrope

youtube.com/watch?v=-iLKHMYwmFg

>...this guys a fucking psycho

kekkin with my cock out

yer a grass. Falconhoof, he's a grass!

It's pretty easy, you just have to get used to it.

>tfw Canadian and now love Scottish accents because of this show

Can I get a qt 3.14 Scottish GF?

im looking too lad, back the fuck off???

naah m8 thas pe'y, thas pe'y

Buy her a munchy box

The worst one is when you tell a joke, nobody laughs and then later someone repeats it as if it was their own and gets laughter.
You know who you are you son of a bitch.