Green Lanterns Storytime part 1

Good afternoon Sup Forums.

Have a free day, and thought it would be proper to share a recent reread.
I've been eating my crow pie since Rebirth began about this book, and hopefully this may change some minds as well.

Gonna be going from the Rebirth issue to the most recent one, so no worries on posting images, as it's gonna be 2 threads either way.

Time for Sam Humphries Green Lanterns!

I love this series. One of my favorites of the rebirth launch. Along with Superman and New Super-Man.

>White Gloves
>White Boots
It's like double the patrician.

Classic Hal.

>you will never do shitty work at marvel leak civil war 2 and then go to dc and improve a huge amount

I really like how even though they are minorities it isnt the most important/only thing about them. Like jessicas ptsd and anxiety is way more important to her character

Bump

thanks as usual Norrin

Nice

It's nice. It's like a weird admission that being Hispanic in America is beyond no big deal or odd. A sentiment sjw writers tend to fuck up by treating everything like unicorns instead of people.

Also isn't Kyle half Hispanic?

Getting tired of this two cover thing. It's making it expensive to be a dumbfuck completionist retard.

I dropped out of comics around Godhead. GL is usually my standby favorite. Thisis making me so eager to catch up. Omega Men, Sinestro, the bad Venditti, Jistice League for Jessica. By my count, roughly 200 issues from there to today. If I can het back up to my old speeds, should take a week, two max. I'm damn near ready.

>millenium

Yo Humphries, the GL's are billions of years old. They're nowhere near that young. I'm sure there are aliens who have served as Lanterns for that long easy.

Bunnestro is great (but unfortunately ignored by Vendetti), and Omega Men is Phenomenal.

This series does affirm the events of Bunnestro as canon though.

Yeah..... I've heard there were weird instances of things being ignored. The fuck was going on?

Also my computer is broken so I'm typing on my phone and god I suck at this shitty pad.

It was basically Sinestro's characterization and the use of the Sinestro Corp in the first arc.

What do you mean?

Also what was flat out ignored, and when?

That gun shouldn't be a construct, should it?

nice pussy on Bleez

I ship it