Name a single less powerful horror villian

Name a single less powerful horror villian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the book: an eerie presence people feel if they look at barad dur.
>the movie: literally a giant flaming eyeball that sits up there all day
brava bravisimo

Mr. House from F:NV and Walt Disney's cryogenic freezing rumor.

>IM THA JOKA BAYBAY

This.
I would also say Michael Meyers, but in the later movies they basically made him immortal.

>can scare the living shit out children
>does it just to make them taste better when it eats them
>can make adults not even recognize his presence or even question why so many children are dying and does this for generations
>not powerful

Wait...less powerful? OK, the dudes in Scream.

>literally powerless if kids aren't scared of it

The downfall of all of that is that it's that skillset given to a monumental retard. His downfall is underestimating the kids and generally making an ass out of himself

>the spiders are the villains
>Enemy is a horror movie

Here. Seriously is this thread just people with bad reading comprehension?

the spider isn't supposed to be "deep" what a dumb argument. It's primarily meant to get a visceral reaction from people. It's completely unexpected.

In this thread we discuss why OP is fucking retarded.

Because he thinks a horror villain that's some sort of demonic entity is somehow less than powerful than some random dude(s) with a machete or something.

Yeah, I'm counting on a deletion because they don't know difference between < and >.

And Superman is literally powerless if you get a green glowing rock near him.

>misunderstanding the story this badly

t. Stephen King

>can't kill 7 little shits who laugh at him
>has to beg school bullies to help him
>defeated by underage sex

>>the movie: literally a giant flaming eyeball that sits up there all day
youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE

So seriously, I'm reading OP, it states name a horror movie antagonist that's less powerful than pennywise. Is that not a lot of them? I've brought this up and people still keep thinking it's crazy to say some randoms with a knife are less powerful than supernatural beings? Am I that drunk or all y'all that drunker?

It's essentially the same stoey though isn't it? Just King jacking off to his Ka-Tet ritual and the power of friendship

Dude gets defeated by kids

It's hinted at in the movie that they were aided by pennywises benevolent nemesis.

So...yeah, that makes him not powerful and then the OP says name villains less powerful than that. So that's many villains. Seriously, are y'all that dense?