he ate all the eggs

did he inject heroin into his nose?

Artie is turning into a black man

>the nose knows

Looks like he just broke it.

AHAHAH you must be from the OandA subreddit

Better screenshot faggot

He's mr heat miser

how is that not shopped. i simply dont see a nose that big when I try and picture artie lang, im obviously just not used to the new angle

Sam Hyde endgmae

How hasn't this nigga died already lmaooooooo

>tumblr nose

Good
fuck that faggot

God damn, he really is going to die before 2018

He’s been snorting heroin nonstop for the past 10 years

post artie kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7jR7_WiHI1g

youtube.com/watch?v=6syyE5csEfY

youtube.com/watch?v=q8lkf4nehfA

how does that even happen i dont understand

someone boop that nose out of it's misery.

He got in a fight? With who?

no. his pain must be eternal

So what is this, some sort of bot algorithm? Everyday theres tons and tons of duplicate threads side by side when sorted by creation date.

No, the other faggot didn’t check the catalog

Did someone punch his lights out lol, the fucks up with hise nose

Artie posted this like an hour ago, two fags thought it would be an interesting thread, wow that's hard to figure out huh bro

yea but i watch his show he didnt look like that yesterday

Hello beautiful

he's starting to look like bobo

Quick question, what about the ones with identical pics AND text posted seconds apart?

on the same autism wavelength

Bobo has a better life t.bh. I would rather be Bobo

its called the autism spectrum normie

I thought it was a bug bite does it really happen from heroin? I'm surprised he haven't od yet

Looks like some kind of allergic reaction.

Did he snort bacteria filled glass this time?

HAHAHA HO-LEE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, Artie not showing up to my show doesn't bother me in any way whatsoever

still looks better than sam roberts

>Artie could show up thirty minutes, an hour late. I don’t care!

why should it bother him? they still have the old green screen and signage...

AA show episodes

castbox.fm/channel/id945155?country=us

Too much!

holy fucking shit.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS NOSE!

Count Soda Kenny is a ghoul

gabaghoul

i havent listen to artie lange since he got kicked off howard stern. did he fuck up his life even more?

redundant question

>i havent listen to artie lange since he got kicked off howard stern
backstory?

how did he get kicked off stern?

he stabbed himself in the guts and stern wasnt having any of it

it's shilling. pretty much everyone knows that it happens here, and everywhere else on the internet...but a few still deny it, morons that they are

you're an idiot

How does that make your lips bigger?
All the thots getting collagen injection are being rused and they just need to smoke H?

you think compound media can afford shills?

definitely. like 8 years ago i got paid to shill skrillex over and over on Sup Forums by a small promotional street team thing

it's beer money

Did he beat himself up or pay a hooker to do it?

Looks like rhinophyma. Not surprising, considering his other substance abuse problems, that he's an alcoholic too.

*your

He got ahold of some good shit and nodded out into a face plant, looks broken and I doubt he even feels it.

Who's he talking about though?

>I thought it was a bug bite

nigga

Why are comedians so dumb?

Dont post this sick shit on my board ever again

That's a dranking man's nose right there.

I thought you just sniff heroin, not snort it? Trent Reznor nearly died doing that.

>girl sends email to Stern saying she wants to meet Artie, loves fat guys
>Stern has girl come on the show
>girl is apparently into fat, heroin addict guys like Artie, really wants to date him, etc.
>she's obviously just looking for fame, not really attracted to him
>next day Artie says that was uncomfortable, gets mad at Stern for setting it up
>calls Howard out for embarassing him just for a radio bit
>Stern says he was just trying to hook him up with a date
>cue youtu.be/eiXOrSIzmzM?t=1080
>Artie leaves when contract expires, doesnt re-sign

There was no going back after calling Stern a pelican lmfao

start vid @18min

who is Ang? did some chick punch him, shit looks shopped. I hope he calls his mom.

punched in the nose again

>Artie leaves when contract expires, doesnt re-sign
Howard pulled the offer of a new contract, Artie couldn't have signed it if he wanted to (and he wanted to).

>just sniff heroin, not snort it
What the fuck is the difference?

>sanked my pension into a fat old druggie fuck

>"You know the deal by now, guys. Artie turns up late, but we make up the time at the end, so don't worry."

>Artie turns up 25 minutes late
>Show ends at the extended time of 7:03pm

>Everyone is talking about his nose, when we've known that his nose has been fucked up for years due to snorting drugs
>No one is talking about how his lips have miraculously plumped up, for which there is no explanation

Does anyone get the feeling that Ant is starting to step off the sinking A and A ship. Hes showing up on Jim and Sam almost once a week at this point maybe trying to get a the dream team running...

OnA subreddit faggots are the worst people I've ever experienced online. It's just "that guy who never stops replying to you even though he has no point to make and is completely obsessed with things he hates" multiplied endlessly.

Don't forget to post about Sue Lightning guys, and when everyone here resoundingly doesn't care, samefag endlessly until someone replies!

he got beaten up by a runner. either drugs or gambling maybe both his twitter message was
"Hey I got a quick message for u Ang. U ain’t the man. U run for the man. I fear nothing."

Quantity and the intensity of the action. You don't line your fucking skull with it, you just get a little into the nose. At least, this was what I'd gathered, I'd love someone to tell me the difference, because I have heard other stories of people snorting it with no problem, while others end up like Reznor or that guy from the Steven Prince story QT ripped off for Pulp Fiction.

lmao justed as fuck

what the fug

No. Snorting and sniffing is literally the same thing. No one really uses the term "sniffing" for using drugs.
Trent's OD would be due to taking his normal dose of cocaine, which equates to too much of a dose of heroin for him, because he has no tolerance for it like he had for cocaine.

I've heard people say sniffing for heroin, at least years ago, but glad to have that clarification. Tolerance, of course. It's insane how much some people can stand.

>twitter.com/artiequitter/status/939374338855391232
bee sting? photoshop? What the fuck is going on

so did his bookie break his nose, or did he just slam a turd sized chunk of coke up there?

He got hit by some guy called Ang.

He was talking some bullshit about "I'm not afraid" so I'm guessing he got his ass kicked over drugs, yeah.

The only thing people use sniffing for is glue/paint thinner/gasoline.

girl was an attention whore, she ended up on a reality show worst cooks in american a few years later
she just wanted attention

Fucking hell...

Right.
Snort for solids
Sniff for fumes

yeah i was gonna say, look at how his nose drifts , he got punched by a right handed guy in the shnozzolio
hahahha piece of shit

the most predictable death of 2018