Are movies officially done as the dominant form of visual artistic expression?

Are movies officially done as the dominant form of visual artistic expression?
youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3LtFrMAvQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kojima wants to be a movie director so bad. this is just a couple minutes of nonsense that means nothing. like a baby? really? so fucking pretentious.

what a beautiful colour palate of grey, grey, darker grey, even darker grey, light grey, lighter gray and almost yellow gray

a true visionary

>color palette is an indicative of cinematography skills

This is embarrassing. I laugh that this is the video game industry's poster boy """"""auteur'''''''. What a sad medium.

Yes, what can pathetic vidya soyboys do against the true art (picrelated, true art)

>neggars don't understand greyscale

the future is VR filmography

pathetic
as if this is at all representative of cinema's reach

Yeah okay cool
Except if Kojima's track record is to be considered, every single game he's ever made was teased with cryptic, drawn out bullshit and then the game itself was jammed with lazy, LAZY LAZY LAZY exposition, drawn out as long as fucking possible.

So god forbid you just say 'here's the plot'. Nah, gotta get those 12 year olds excited about nothing, featuring vagaries.

Kojima is the only person I've never met I just want to beat up. The man needs a slap.

FUCK THE OSCARS

I love me some vidya, but Kojima is high on his own jizz. I'm more hype for Metal Gear Survive.

>t. konami representative

bruh they ditched greyscale in the 60's
vidya is just at the point where it's getting a "new wave" and kojima thinks he's godard or some shit

It's esoteric. Once the game releases, these trailers will make perfect sense. Allegedly.

>Jimmy "A Slave For 48 Minutes" Butler

when will he have a career ending injury? his knees are probably falling apart pretty soon, you know, like Derrick Rose?

those fags in the Pupperwolves team can't play defense, so he's taking the charge exaclty like in the Bulls...seriously, wtf is wrong with Thibodeau???

this.

vidya is getting kino art house late

Kojima's a hack and doesn't deserve to be vidya's auteur posterboy.

I dont understand the shilling for this garbage. is this supposed to look good? Why not try and shill for one of the actually impressive photorealistic tech demos if you want people to be impressed with video games visually
youtube.com/watch?v=E3LtFrMAvQ4

Damn, black and white films BTFO

Are you autistic? I don't want to look at some random fucking room

so you want to look at some ugly ass grey nothingness with some lol so random elements to it? you Sup Forumsedditors have some weird ass opinions