Whedon is a cancer manchild

Why would Superman describe death as "itchy"? Why would he quip about wanting to be dead again? This makes him look like an extreme asshole completely distanced from what death means. Snyder's Superman joked and smiled when appropriate but he was also very sincere and empathetic. This is rape.

>Snyder's Superman joked and smiled when appropriate
This is bullshit and you are a giantic manchild faggot that doesn't "deserve" anything. Snyder sucks.

>This makes him look like an extreme asshole completely distanced from what death means

Only someone alive would be arrogant enough to think they know what death means.

Suck my dick you autist manchild. I hope Whedon's cock was worth it.

>A Snydercuck calling anyone else a manchild
Top kek

>You can show genocide and torture but for the love of God throw in a joke there

-Actual Joss Whedon quote

I love JL for nothing but how well it exposed the pretend fanboys like you. Whedon Marvel cocksucker.

What the fuck ia wrong with his face?

DIS CABEGINO MAKE ME ANGREE!!!!

Beard is too "dark" so they reshot Cavill's scene with his beard removed to make him look more FUN for Marvel kiddies.

This is unforgivable

>This is rape.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>posts before mentioning marvel: 5
You guys are really predictable

It doesn't even look like Henry Cavill in thr bottom

>gets mad over capeshit for retards that barely speak english and (man)children
>calls other people manchilden
Top kek you salty DCuck

They hired Whedon to turn JL into a Marvel Avengers movie. Unfortunately that's exactly what he did. Leaving no sense of continuity with MoS and BvS. JL is like a fan made film by Snyder's critics.

I don't think anyone is as mad as you are being this pathologically obsessed with Snyder. MCUcks simply can't let go.

just came back from seeing this

way too many fucking jokes

>booyah
>ALRIGHT
>YEEOW

fuck whedon

My theatre was dead silent during the film. The only scene that sparked a little bit reaction was Clark moving his eyes towards Flash.

Keep telling yourself that pajeet. Maybe your conspiracies will come true some day.

silent at that point here

9:50pm showing so not too many people in my theater but people were laughing at pretty much everything Flash said. People started clapping when Supes btfo Steppenwolfe tho

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

We fellow Marvel Pajeets can't wait for Infinity Quips!

If the news about him being a sex pest came out now, would his career be over?

You're really obsessed with Marvel. Nobody brought them up but you.

It's ok us Marvel Pajeets gotta stick together

Why are companyfags so fucking salty? I tried to talk about GOTG2 this morning after watching it for the first time and I mentioned that I thought the humor was really hit or miss but I enjoyed it otherwise and like 6 people got triggered like huge babies and accused me of being a DC plant.

Like jesus, what makes you guys so loyal

BUILD THE WALL

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop talking about marvel you faggot autist, why did you mention them in the first place?

Shut the fuck up, beaner

Snyders Superman was shit, Whendon just polished it

this is how sportfags behave but I bet these capeshitter soyboys hate sports

You okay, DCuck?

I call bullshit, nobody is this fucking stupid.

Almost got me user