Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/will-smith-sorry-about-wild-west
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc21Z4ffSns
youtube.com/watch?v=zV3AZFuaJVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>will smith turned down the matrix for this

no

Thank god he did

Enjoyable. The banter between them and the villain was great.

"I had so much success that I started to taste global blood, and my focus shifted from my artistry to winning," Smith said. "I wanted to win and be the biggest movie star, and what happened was there was a lag—around Wild Wild West time. I found myself promoting something because I wanted to win, versus promoting something because I believed in it."

gq.com/story/will-smith-sorry-about-wild-west

Why does /tv hate this sonnenfield steam punk masterpiece?

wiki wiki wile

Reminder that at the beginning of the movie Will Smith ejaculates into a woman and by proxy the water supply of an entire town.

its a steampunk western, marketed with an originally scored rap song.
its special in its own way.

WOW WOW

wut

on par with MIB, it's a fun movie

>original rap song
>uses no less than 3 samples

Pretty good interacial buddy cop flick

Who knows how it would be made today

Forget Will Smith, what the fuck is Kenneth Branagh doing in this movie?

it would star nigger boyega and oscar isaac and 90% of the runtime would be quips

without his performance the movie would have been entirely forgotten

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet the party

begin

So pretty much the same as the 90's version.

Not completely true.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc21Z4ffSns

Arliss Loveless: Well, I'll be a MONKEY'S uncle! How how did we arrive in this DARK situation?

Capt. James West: I don't know, Dr. Loveless. I'm just as STUMPED as you are.

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Mister West! How nice of you to join us tonight and add COLOR to these monochromatic proceedings!

Capt. James West: Well when a fella comes back from the dead, I find that an occasion to STAND UP and be counted!

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Miss East informs me that you were expectin' to see General McGrath here. Well, I knew him years ago, but I haven't seen him in a COON's age!

Capt. James West: Well, I can see where it'd be difficult for a man of your stature to keep in touch with even HALF the people you know.

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Well, perhaps the lovely Miss East will keep you from bein' a SLAVE to your disappointment!

Capt. James West: Well, you know beautiful women; they encourage you one minute, and CUT THE LEGS OUT from under you the next!

10/10 quips pre quip era.

youtube.com/watch?v=zV3AZFuaJVQ

It's me, dear friends, alive and kicking! Well, alive, anyway...We may've lost the war, but heaven knows we haven't lost our sense of humor! Not even when we've lost a lung...a spleen... a bladder... two legs... thirty-five feet of small intestine and our ability to reproduce...all in the name of the South...DO WE EVER LOSE OUR SENSE OF HUMOR?

how did he even survive that procedure in the 19th century they definitely didn't have the medical technology to support half of a person. he would just die of starvation because of the lack of intestines to remove waste and therefore it just falling out of his torso, or blood toxins due to a missing spleen. missing a lung could be ok, as well as a missing penis but in the 1800s 1 lung would really fuck you up.

No. I saw it in theaters when I was 9

There should be similar steam punk movie, somebody has any ideas ? saw it shitload of years ago. Only thing i can remember was something to do with yellow cannon balls which caused chain reaction or so

>ADD A GIANT SPIDER
>MOST VICIOUS KILLER IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

Jesus Christ what a hack.