Batfleck or Bathamm??

Batfleck or Bathamm??

Bathamm isnt a rapist tho

user I...

Jon Hamm is basically a god. I enjoyed Affleck as Bruce Wayne but I'm sure Hamm could do it even better.

jon hamm is a good actor but apparantly he was the stereotypical chad douchebag in college/high school that bullied Sup Forums types

/ourguy/

Based.

10 years ago Hamm would have been perfect if he got fit, but today? He's too old and balding bad.

>apparantly he was the stereotypical chad douchebag in college/high school that bullied Sup Forums types
>buttflustered fa/tv/irgin detected
how did you not realize how faggy that would make you look? i swear i will never understand you spergs

virgin batfleck vs the CHAD BATHAMM

He is 1 year older than Affleck and could pass for at least 5 years younger

You could put hundreds of beefy white guys in the batsuit and it wouldn't make a difference. They need to get the rogues right because they're the best part about batman

Banehamm. Because he's a BIG guy.

Afflecks legacy is dead now.. why did he same himself with those horrible batman movies

Hamm has the looks, but he's not a good actor.

he's just fine

he needs:

>hair transplant
>hollywood steroid doctor + training programme

...and he is the perfect aging Batman. Affleck was such unimaginative casting.

How is it that celebrities still manage to go bald? Hamms old enough that the damage was probably already done, but the likes of Chris Evans and Henry Cavill should really sort that shit out.

You know this is fake right?

And one of the reasons most people think Affleck is shit is because he's too old, and you want someone older, are you seriously retarded? With this kind of casting they have to think long term, of he was making just one movie it would be ok I guess but he's gonna be part of a cinematic universe and a trilogy that will take several years to finish, by that time he will be 50+.

okay hamlet

Affleck is the best Batman ever and it will be a shame if he's gone

And it's a shame we'll get a twink Batman after we got a taste of a bulky Batman who doesn't give a fuck and straight up throws people into walls

jesus christ, i wanna choke on his dick and im not even gay