Do you ever get the feeling you're only going with girls because you're supposed to?

Do you ever get the feeling you're only going with girls because you're supposed to?

Come out. Don't be shy. It's 2017. You can be who you want. You fucking faggot, lol.

Even though I'm straight I sometimes get tired of naked women.

Imagine having sexy tight clothes on a woman then taking them off only to reveal a gross flabby body. No sweetie, keep the skirt on, keep the sexy top on.

I've had no significant interaction with girls since hitting puberty so I can safety answer no.

projecting so much

This was fucking hilarious.

Nothing wrong with that. My fetishes basically make the naked body boring for me.

Nah, I'm into traps.

Nah.

This. The sexually frustrated virgins on this site don't realize just how "meh" most girls look naked. Sometimes it's just a hole you care about.

off yourself you fucking faggot.

No :D

Nope.

Yes :^)

Well, it's my decision, isn't it, so I think it's no :D

please die

I refer the you to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Yes?

Bi 1,96cm top barabear here, fags are pleb

It isn't though ya fucking queer. Grab that rope, you know where it is, and hang yourself.

No, and no.

>It isn't though ya fucking queer.
How do you reason that?

Masterrace indeed
>limiting yourself to just men or just women
>not the best of both worlds

Yeah. But I don't like to take it up in the butt, so there's no alternative.

Fry's reaction made it.

but user you can date a guy without any taking-it-up-the-butt needing to happen

Did he deserve to be nuked for his homosexuality?

"going" with girls

why do americans say this? it makes no sense. do you mean "going out with" girls or "dating" girls?

EEEEEENIIIIS

I WANT THAT COMMODE SO CLEAN I COULD EAT OFF IT. CAUSE I INTEND TO!

EEEENIIIIS!!!

he’s dead! Sorry!

I'm extremely attracted to plain/conventionally unattractive girls, though I am a very desperate virgin.

What if I'm not attracted to either gender? I'm worried.

obsessed.
also it's an old term. Don't hear it much in america anymore.

do you ever get the feeling you're only attempting to procreate because you're supposed to?