BREATHES IN

>BREATHES IN

>hey let's tell the few fans we do have left to fuck off even more and give them the exact opposite of what they want

Brilliant move WV

Wb*

>BREATHES OUT

>BREATHES IN EVEN DEEPER

How is this a bad thing?

Whatev. I love this movie.

DCucks who delusionally think Snyder is a good direcotor alsy delussionally think there was some completed film Whedon "ruined," which is what they think should be released instead.

TIED TO A WHEEL

>IF YA ICED UP

>Zyklon
>Nappa
>Xzibit
>Anne Frank
>Bamham
>Fish Dicks

history wont be kind to marvel products
while in 40-50 years, people will look at Snyder's BvS and Man of Steel the way we look at old classics like Metropolis

>this isn't bait

>in 40-50 years, people will look at Snyder's BvS and Man of Steel the way we look at old classics like Metropolis
Imagine being this delusional you actually believe this. Oh, and before you can accuse me of being a Marvel shill, I agree with this statement:
>history wont be kind to marvel products

In 40 years BvS will look even more what it is:disjointed, melodramatic mess.

>BREATHES OUT

LMAO

>history wont be kind to marvel products
Correct.
>while in 40-50 years, people will look at Snyder's BvS and Man of Steel the way we look at old classics like Metropolis
Probably b8, but kys either way.

>not only pander to people who don't care what you do
>do everything possible to alienate your present fanbase

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And

AHAHAH

JUST

Actually this would be much better than anything produced by zack the hack. BASED Joss.

No one is going to buy it.

More like people will look at Snyder's works like The Room or any Michael Bay movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Inhales*

*Exhales*

I thought Chinese weren't supposed to show films depicting ghosts/undead?

Congratulations on your victory.

Mexican's aren't human to Chinese... thus they can't have ghosts or spooky bones.

>Marlel movies

You didnt even need 40 years. I mean MCU just turned movies into videogames
Who will play FIFA 2015 in 2018? No one bc all the fans of the franchise are playing the 2018 ver...and of course everyone is excited about FIFA 2019. Snyder, like him or hate him, at least still made movies.

>Justice League: Director's Cut

Please be bait bro

>the director is Joss Whedon

Can someone please tell me at least one specific thing that DC fans hate about Marvel and at least one specific thing that Marvel fans hate about DC? All I ever see is "marlel" and "dcuck" but no specific reason for the hatred.

DC fans hate how much more successful Marvel is.

Marvel fans hate how deluded DC fans are.

Marvel turned comics into SJW wankery and pissed off people so Marvel fans turned to movies which well...theyre superior to DC ones.
So both sides latched on something and are shitflinging.

>calling the DCEU '''''''''''''movies''''''"'''''''"

The last movie Snyder made was Man of Steel. And thats being generous

I've never mentioned DCEU.

>the natty new guy
>the super serum roid head
plus falcon could just fly up and cap couldn't do shit

He doesn’t actually have wings in his back, you know?

Plus that’s from the opening of the movie so as far as Cap Murica’s concerned he’s just outpacing a regular guy

I hate Disney for turning the MCU into a shallow quipfest with no weight. I love Marvel characters every bit as much as I love DC. I just feel like WB got cold feet, abandoned a man's ambitious vision, and are about to start cranking out shit just as empty, overrun with juvenile humor and dumbed down for the broadest appeal.

For those who are inevitably going to respond with, "kid's films," you're not wrong, but not even kid's films have to be as vapid as what Disney produces, and I'm not just talking about the MCU. They specialize in product, not art, and encourage consumption, not thought.

They are the McDonald's of entertainment.

I actually laughed out loud for like 6 seconds

>people will look at Snyder's BvS and Man of Steel the way we look at old classics like Metropolis
GAPEGINO

>shallow quipfest with no weight
go watch titanic, drama queen

DC hate Marvel fans for turning the cinema platform into a family-friendly, by-the-numbers, safe environment with the same shitty films rewritten for a “different” quipmaster hero on repeat

Marvel hate DC fans because at least Marvel can acknowledge how childish and basic their movies are, whereas DCCucks will act like an English teacher reading John Steinbeck with their movies and asspull as many connotations and metaphors as they can from a filmmaker who’s past works include “Half-Arsed Panel for Panel comic adaptation except where I want to make it darker and more violent so I miss the point” and “Look at all these greased-up, oiled studs! I swear I’m not gay!”

>implying logan is not marvel
>implying logan is a quipfest
kys

Fine whatever, just fix the fucked up CGI.

I think with Marvel he mean MCU.

>300
>gay

Stop this meme already. Honor, pride, war brotherhood, defending your home and freedom from invaders are the less gay things in this universe.

Oh. I understand now. It's not really people who are fans of DC comics and people who are fans of Marvel comics hating the other's movie adaptations because they hate the other comic company (that was what I was thinking) but it's more of a i-hate-quips-in-movies vs i-hate-pretentious-filmmakers thing then.

logan is mcu, moronidiot

You know the much, much bigger Marvel audience liked the changes Whedon made, right? It makes sense to drive off the Snyderfags.

Nope its Fox like any other X-Men movie.

>BRAAAAAAAP!
>Inhales my Chad fart
>Marvel soyboy dies of protein overdose

>this is what falconfags actually believe