Mike enjoys Rick and Morty

>Mike enjoys Rick and Morty

Do you still value his opinions knowing that he literally enjoys consuming shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

He's entertaining, who cares?

Is this really the kind of thing you care about, or are you trying to fill another empty day the best you can?

I enjoy anything he does

>Do you still value his opinions knowing that he literally enjoys consuming shit?
We already knew he liked Episode 7, this shouldn't change anything.

>Mike enjoys Rick and Morty
Mike "it was everything I wanted and more" Stoklasa has some shit opinions?

based get some real friends poster

Yes, because I love making triggered little alt-righter basement babies like you mad. Baby shat his diaper? Need a changie? Maybe a nap?

I admit, I lost a little respect for "Stomp a Kike" Mike when I heard him reference Rick and Morty. Jesus fucking Christ, how the mighty have fallen.

How long is everyone going to keep pretending Rick and Morty is shit because of the normies?

>valuing his opinions in the first place
>not realizing hating rick and morty is a meme and most people here actually find it funny
oh my sweet summerchild

I'm guessing it won't be too much longer since they hype for it is dying down. Then obviously once season 4 hype starts Sup Forums will go back to shitting on it

You sound triggered; something wrong?

It's shit because of the writing and animation though.

Even when you take away the politics and normie popularity it's just really not funny at all.

I'm not quite as contrarian as the rest of Sup Forums, but after watching and more or less enjoying the first two seasons of Rick and Morty I didn't even bother watching the third because it became popular. The one episode I happened to catch I didn't like, and I think I'm pathologically incapable of enjoying things that have mass popularity. How do I fix this? I'm thinking suicide

I can't think of a single crafted joke from the show.

>It's shit because of the writing
It's really not, though.
>and animation
>judging a comedic cartoon on the quality of its animation
Oh I see, you're just retarded.

>I didn't even bother watching the third because it became popular
Oh neat, one of those "faggots" I've heard so much about

most people like rick and morty. Sup Forums is obsessed with hating it because the people here have no identity beyond contrarianism

I'm sure if I watched again I would find at least a dozen decent jokes spread through the first two seasons. Haven't seen anything from the third yet.

>being this mad that the prequels are shit

>n-no u
lmao
definitely kill yourself. youve become mentally ill from being a huge loser and social outcast

read a book

Which one?

>You can't judge it's poor writing and aethetics because it's so funny xD!

I just did, and they suck. 500 fart jokes and epic movie references an episode aren't funny, and it looks like dog shit on top of that.

>I'm not quite as contrarian as the rest of Sup Forums
> I didn't even bother watching the third because it became popular.

Nigga what?

snow crash

What's contrarian about disliking a terrible TV show?

You sound even more contrarian for making this your argument.

I'll at least admit I enjoyed the first two seasons, and I'm not so far gone that I'll try to defend the Star Wars prequels. I'm still an enormous contrarian and have been basically my entire life, but I've seen people even more depraved than me.

That antifa faggot disgusts me but until I get to watch S3 and see if the kinds like him had direct effect on the show's performance his existence is irrelevant to the subject.

Where did this response come from? Do you know OP?

t. retard

>his existence is irrelevant to the subject.
Says the tripfag

All politics aside, it isn't funny

>>You can't judge it's poor writing and aethetics because it's so funny xD!
t. strawman
>I just did, and they suck. 500 fart jokes and epic movie references an episode aren't funny
t. strawman
>and it looks like dog shit on top of that
so does every single show adult swim has ever made, many of which are fantastic. why do you think it makes sense to imply that a show's quality and a show's animation quality are directly related? they so very obviously aren't

maybe nobody has ever told you this, but just because you think something doesn't make it a fact. those are called opinions, and they can be (and often are) wrong.

you are in for a treat

>tfw you're so contrarian you don't even realize you're contrarian anymore

Good choice

It's like Ready Player One but not pop culture dog shit

>maybe nobody has ever told you this, but just because you think something doesn't make it a fact. those are called opinions, and they can be (and often are) wrong.

Wow, you've cracked the code, you're a genius!

>why do you think it makes sense to imply that a show's quality and a show's animation quality are directly related? they so very obviously aren't

That's why I used the word "and" there, friend.

It's shit AND it looks like complete shit.

....what

You're no different from a progressive little faggot rejecting something because one of the people involved was something you find offensive, like saying H.P. Lovecraft books are shit because he was racist.

No one even mentioned them you fucking cultist fag

>he literally enjoys consuming shit
This wasn't obvious before?

t. retard

Holy shit someone who's logical.
Does Tom Cruise being a scientologist make Mission Impossible a shit movie now?
Does J.K. Rowling being a dipshit SJW ruin the Harry Potter books?
Does Noam Chomsky being an extreme leftist make his contributions philosophy and science any less significant?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUHWWWANG SLEIGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
#PUNCHANAZI

You sound triggered. Touched a nerve, hmmm?

But Mission Impossible IS shit.

You sound triggered, ironically.

What makes people think it's acceptable to go outside looking like this?

doc and mharti +s01, the rest is shit
I guess he can't into kino