One kino to rule them all

One kino to rule them all.

>it's already been 16 years

Why are Elijah Wood's eyes so anime?

I remember going to this movie with my parents and falling asleep.
Also did this during Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wish i had his big beautiful blue eyes desu

Extended Fellowship will always be the best one. TT and RotK, while brilliant, have a more actiony tone, and kinda hint at how The Hobbit films turned out.

Extended messes with the pacing. Don't know why you'd prefer it. But whatever.

Extended for TT is better in every way

>More boromir
>More shire
>Gift scenes

But TT or Rotk are best enjoyed with the theatrical i would agree.

Shit i meant Fellowship

Frodo was pretty helpless moe in retrospect, no wonder everything was trying to rape him.

one flat tax rate to tithe them all

dull unwatchable trash

Kill you're're'reself

(You)

>screenplay by women

How did the crebain from dunland know that the fellowship where gonna pass the caradras? All they saw was the fellowship hiding underneath rocks

How did the fellowship keep sausages and nice crispy bacon fresh? Did coolers exist in middle earth? Did they kill an animal and then make sausages and nice crispy bacon out of it? Seems like a time consuming task

Definitely a huge fan of Fellowship. It's aged well and I don't think that will ever change. I sort of understand why some people don't like it though. LotR is a lorefag series. People who don't care about themes and want strong characters with emotions that they relate to tend to not like it. Some also just write it off as nerd shit or just don't care about fantasy in general.

It really is a world that you're either a CS Lewis fag or a Tolkien fag.

Stay mad

Don't forget about the tax plans.

Pretty well scored by PJ. Fran isn't too bad looking.

>movies that men think women will never understand but it turns out men and women made something amazing together

Master and Commander is still no girls allowed kino though

salt

wtf i love women now

>mfw Elijah Wood was 18 during shooting

Wtf bros i feel so old now

Bump