So the Daria co-creator and one of the character designers imagined what the main Daria cast would be like today

So the Daria co-creator and one of the character designers imagined what the main Daria cast would be like today.

ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/daria-exclusive-see-what-daria-and-her-friends-look-like-today/

I'm fine with this, except I hate the horrible buzzcut.

Yeah, Jane's a little overkill.

Trent is basically what I want to be in a decade.

So who's Quinn's baby daddy? Joey, Jamie, Jeffy? Tom?

Upchuck

Well it's nice that Daria's parents got to retire

Even nicer that they didn't even bother showing what Tom looks like now

>discussing fanfiction

Reeee?

Realistically, she's the type who would probably get one.

Jane looks older than Daria's parents.

By one of the creators? Basically canon

Tom is probably a TED speaker now

I think it's a shame Jane turned into her mom.

Otherwise they look pretty good. I always liked the implication that Quinn'd take really well to motherhood.

Daria and her parents are the only ones who don't look way older than they should be.

no UpChuck?

Daria turned into Tina Fey

I'm with this anons, i would laugh my ass off if Quinn end up with Upchuck or maybe somehow Upchuck end up as a decent human being thats see his teenage years as some kind of shameful memory, like most of us

Too bad Daria didn't end up hot like her aunt Amy.

I know she didn't want to be judged by her looks, but she still cared. She could have consolidated her individuality and unique style with more conventional beauty. I mean she'snot ugly by any means, but I felt that they could have done more.

Brit looks great though. I wonder if she still has daddy's money, of if she's slumming it up with Kevin's trash family. She might have gotten work done, so she could still be in her dad's good books.

the point isn't how they grow up, but what if their characters were made in modern time.

Cept with a Talent.

a shitty retcon is not cannon

That can't be right. The article implies says that the picture shows them 20 years later, and the characters are clearly much older than they were in in the series.

I think it's pretty fitting especially for her

Hell, there are MULTIPLE future versions of characters in the show that make more sense than some of this shit.

This basically looks like the same future as OP but not as far

Who's upper left?

Tom

Best end for Stacy.

Plastic surgery did wonders for her.

Id say what a show's creator thinks trumps what you think any day

>Trent's bandmates ended up being choir boys
Heh

was meant to respond to

Would you still, Sup Forums?

No. She'd be like 35.

Daria looks kinda the same but hotter.