The first one is better

The first one is better

Other urls found in this thread:

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=11116&d2=11117&s1=109100&s2=109125&i=0&l=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

correct

when i came to Sup Forums for the first time i was surprised that anyone unironically thinks T2 is better than T1

I've been saying that for years. T2 is like a kids movie with violence and F words. The first is way better. Definitely spanked it to Laura Hamilton's tits because of it more than a few times as a kid too.

Obviously. First one is a dark sci fi horror film. Second has spectacular action scenes but is a soft crowd pleasing kids flick.

wrong.

>DA OOZI NEIN MILLUHMEEDUH

Very good trilogy (with the 3 as the weakest one as the rule of the universe demands)

only the first two are canon

I actually liked 3 and Salvation. Never saw the new shit with eyebrow dragon girl though.

Shit childrens version of a good film, utterly useless.

Reminder that Cameron completely fucked the new bluray so don't buy it.

Wait, I need more info on this.

I forgot 12/09/17 is national "Opposite Day"

Literally kill urselves.

Bump. Whats wrong whit the blu-rays?

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=11116&d2=11117&s1=109100&s2=109125&i=0&l=0

It is objective fact that the Pescadoro break out sequence is one of the best directed action sequences ever made. Therefore T2 > T1

The DNR turned everyone into plastic

i hated salvation as a terminator universe film but really liked it as sci fi-y action. bale is always kino

Well, duh. Of course it's better. Plebs only like T2 more because it has more action and "better" characters.

Correct.

Which cut of T2 is superior, theatrical or director's?

I agree. People complain about the goofiness of T3 and onward, but it was T2 that kickstarted it all. Still a great flick, though.

I find T2 makes more of an emotional connection.

I agree

T2 is the most perfect action sci-fi ever made. Terminator was great but anyone saying it's a better movie is just being contrarian to look like a patrician, or they've just seen T2 too many times.