Why have white babies when you can just buy porgs?

why have white babies when you can just buy porgs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why have white babies when you can shitpost?

Does Disney make movies for males anymore ?

Now if this isn't the question of the day?

>This is the Disney™ presents Star Wars™ Episode VIII™ The Last Jedi™ featuring the adorable porg™ audience

Even if I had babies, they wouldn't be white. I'm into black chicks.

And certainly not into those fuzzy penguin owl things Disney is trying to force down everyone's throat.

>Reddit spacing
>Into black chicks
It checks out.

>he karez aboot grammer n shit
Niggurz tung ur aanus

>if I had babies they'd be literal half chimpmen who shit on all my family's efforts that came before me cos I like curly hair or big cellulite assess or something.

>white babies

He's infertile and she's barren.

>those...things in the pic
>male
God I hate that 'mouth open wide eye' shit. Only ever see nu-males do it.

You got bigger problems bro

you sure seem to care a lot about strong manly men user

>he would willingly knock off ~15 IQ points off his offspring, hindering their chance of social and monetary success just because he's into 'black chicks'

you sure seem triggered at the obvious caricature you've become, to the point where you call other people gay for making fun of your emasculated lifestyle and visage

sure m8, but at least i can look at people without getting angry because the men aren't hot or something

>he would act like genetics are more important than upbringing and discipline in regards to social success because even though he's a total fuck up at life at least he's white

are they both trans?

More important? Not necessarily, and I don't think he even said that. It's still an extremely important factor though.

>It's still an extremely important factor though.
Maybe in your little wonderland where everyone has eugenics at the top of their ledgers, sure
Which is convenient for you since you won't have children anyway

is that the sloth thing from the early leaks

>denies heritability and thinks upbringing and circumstance just fall from the sky
>finishes brilliant rebuttal with insults
Why do SJWs come here?

What the fuck are you on about?

>GOD HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY HAVING SEX WITH BLACKS. THINK OF THE IQ FOR GOD'S SAKE
And you wonder why they'd pick Tyrone over you.

having brown babies as a single mother is way trendier

Burn the coal

why is this dark-skinned fellow asking for a handshake?

>why would anyone care about producing more intelligent and cognitive offspring? Muh jungle fever

i want to fuck a porg

>i'm balding in my mid 20s, shorter than 5'9", and have a 4 inch dick, but at least I'm intelligent. contain your egg cells up ladies

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

you are doing what is called a strawman fallacy

my it's so big she can hardly grip it all and she couldn't even fit it in her caboose

When are they gonna start to crackdown on videos like this that are blatantly sponsored by Disney ?

so your argument is no longer that intelligence should be put before anything else?
that's called moving the goalposts
not only that, but you strawmanned in your previous post as well
you now sit on two logical fallacies

This is what an absence of Religion creates.
They still look for something to fill the void and have "nerdgasams" to their cartoon icons acting out basic archetypes on screen.
Mindless consumerism being how deepen their devotion.
Huxley was right.

most just get pets instead

Don't worry guys. I'm sure they're going to produce some cognitive, intelligent white children named Porgy and Porgan

you just replied to my first post itt

the one on the left is biologically female