>Out This Week:
Rogue One Blu-ray (April 4)
Star Wars #30 (April 5)
Rogue One Adaptation #1 of 6 (April 5)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtu.be/MyUY7LnE4ls

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_female_First_Order_stormtrooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play nice

Will do, Captain.

Thrawn is FUCKING SHIT

You're right, Thrawn is a very shit character in the EU. Thankfully, Filoni and Lucasfilm fixed him with Timothy Zahn's cooperation.

Hey man what Thrawn likes to fuck is his own business, let's not judge

Someone edit Thrawn with a deerstalker and pipe

Revan when?

>twinkling Pixie dust.mp3

legendary scene imo

>watching Rogue One in my own home
>not having to deal with a full theatre
>get to pause and get something to eat

the superior movie experience

>Sherlock Edition
More like Shlock Edition.

Disney killed him.

he's Snoke

>He

Not if the LSG have their way

>Reading the Darth Vader comic
>story where they're all on the mining planet with the queen
>Triple Zero wants to turn the droids on their side into blood sucking vampire robots to power their systems
>Even Vader's weirded out by this shit

Oh this is some good shit.

Yeah, 000 is great. He's even better when you imagine his voice as Creepio's and BT's beeps and boops are Atari sounds.

pizza time

I needed this so bad I had no idea to even think of using Creepio.

When the fuck is the next one coming out?
How are they gonna do the Force Awakens?
What about Rogue one?
Fuck I can't wait.

God, N4PR was a great meme

I hate le epic edgy murderbots xD and the only way I can tolerate them is by imagining 000 to be voiced by Paul Lynde

I'm glad N4-P4 died peacefully before the normies got to him and ran that shit into the ground like they do with every meme.

Eh, it doesn't really work for me. A lot of what makes Creepio's humor work is his clear emotional issues and Freudian hangups. All Triple Zero has is "tee hee I like murder!"

Yeah if Creepio had just been all FLESH and SINGULARITY all the time he would've gotten old fast like 000 did.

Even then his early obsession with the singularity gave him a hook of some kind rather than just torturing people for shits and giggles like 000.

Why did Lucasfilm make Shoretroopers and then have them be indoors instead of on shores

Suretroopers

but they go from indoors to the shore

but why were there stormtroopers on the shore instead of shoretroppers

Why were there Stormtroopers on Endor instead of just Scout Troopers?

because it was their shift

You honestly think scouts would make up the Emperor's best troops?

You mean sort of like how Navy SEALs, and Army Rangers are

The third act was very different at some point.

The funny thing is, I remember seeing pictures of non-shoretrooper stormtroopers marching at the shores of Scarif.

Scouts seem to be more like (how) Cav Scouts (are supposed to be if they were utilised correctly instead of being treated as 'basically infantry'), rather than the Empire's SOF.

Are we ever going to put RO in the pastbin? I already have it, I'm just curious.

then show me the body

>special feature on the Target edition of RO called 'the princess and the Governor'

please tell me it's something about Tarkin. Anyone have it?

I don't know, but that is a fucking great desktop

It isnt just the target edition.

Its about the process of making digital Leia and Tarkin. Its about 10 minutes

Anything interesting/new, or is it just about the CGI?

Hey guys, I'll take a few drawing requests if you'd like.
Hard Mode:No Waifus

Fucking hilarious I love it

Anything with Tarkin

especially him in robes from when he was a governor I'd kill for art of that

>How are they gonna do the Force Awakens?

They've been pseudo doing TFA with the Kylo Ren stuff. But in terms of doing it like they did with the original six? I doubt they'll touch TFA until Episode IX comes out.

>What about Rogue one?
I don't know what they're going to do with Rogue One, but I expect something, and soon. I'm fully expecting Krennic getting choked out over Darude Sandstorm.

Just the same CGI behind the scenes stuff. ALthough seeing how seriously the actors who played the parts took it is pretty nice to hear. Guy Henry seemed horrified. And the Leia stand in seemed giddy to be there.

People who shit on the CGI should watch it though. They really seemed to care about making sure they got it right. No matter the opinion they get an A+ for effort.

>Guy Henry seemed horrified

What? Why?

Anything can be a waifu from a certain point of view.

Playing GOAT actor Peter Cushing playing Based Moff Tarkin... thats why

>that pic

Did anyone else think Vaders voice was really weird? especially how he says 'DIErector Krennic'

I don't know. Was just weird to me.

I thought it was about the CGI itself. I would shit myself, too, in that situation.

Cushing was fucking GOAT and I wouldn't want to fuck it up

Considering James Earl Jones is 86 years old it makes sense his voice is more withered

>'DIErector Krennic'
He's dying.

Ezra and Luke having fun in a swimming pool

Sheev and Vader in, 'A Day at the Mall. With Sheev shopping for a new pair of slacks.

quality work user!

They should have gotten better takes, directed him better, processed his voice better, anything would have helped.

Totally BTFO by Rebels Vader. When he says to prepare a boarding party in RO it sounds like he's lying in bed asking the nurse for more meds.

Why

Who is this Stormtrooper hottie

Has there ever been a canon female Stormtrooper? Phasma is the closest thing I can think of but she's like an officer and I don't really know if she was ever actually a normal Stormtrooper

Homer Simpson, sir.

One of your wild shooters from Sector 7-G.

>10th doctor
>dooku
>Barriss

the absolute madwoman!

Love it. You're pretty good

there's a few female TIE pilots in the Lost Stars novel, not sure if any stormtrooper chicks were in it or anywhere else for that matter

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_female_First_Order_stormtrooper

New Dawn mentions female Stormtroopers.

Better question, did the likes of Kanan or Han ever seduce a female Stormy?

Could you draw Dooku?

I'd love that

Kylo is the reworked version of Revan

I prefer Kylo over Revan

where is this from? Looks like Clone Wars but I don't remember it

Star wars finally gets a great scene in recent memory with the Obi-wan v Maul fight and people hate it because it didn't last 20 minutes while playing duel of the fates and throwing cheesy lines at each other. I hate most fans

Simpson, eh?

my dad didn't believe it was James Earl Jones even after his name came up in the credits. I don't really blame him, either, Vader's voice sounded weak as fuck. They should've just cut the scene with him being sassy to Krennic or at least rewrote it so he didn't say anything and had Vader silent during the entire film, or only speaking minimally for shit like "prepare my shuttle." It's not like he spoke much outside of that 1 scene anyway.

More like people hated that the episode was wasted on Ezra

>i turn out to be nothing interesting at all
>i die 10 minutes in with no explanation till the end of the film

I liked the scene, it was the fact that they focused on Ezra that activated my almonds

it just felt like it was an afterthought

You don't need an entire ep of maul wandering a desert looking for a spook that might not exist. Not like Obi-wan would go to him

>A lot of what makes Creepio's humor work is his clear emotional issues and Freudian hangups.

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FATHER?

>implying Revan doesn't top

Someone edit Vaders audio out of the scene

It'd make it ten times better, watching Krennic freak out and hear silence in return

Better than Ezra wandering the desert like a dumbass

I guess, they gotta milk his screen time though, hes gonna die next season

Ghost Anakin watching his Kylo act like a retard and hanging his head in shame.

fuck that'd be way more impactful having Krennic basically begging Vader by the end and Vader just silently towering over him. I wish they wrote it that way, since just taking Vader's audio out isn't really the same and would probably end up being like Garfield Minus Garfield

Will those ancient CIS droids ever return to help?

I'm sure someone could edit it to make it seem better. Him asking about the emperor, and being choked, and Vader looking back before silently skulking off would have been fucking great

I wish my computer wasn't a shit and I could do it

I might be able to, does anyone know how to import a .mkv file into Final Cut Pro X? I have Premiere as well but I don't know how to use it as well as FCP, but I guess I could figure it out

You'll have to convert it, I think.

You are literally the worst kind of person.

Why would a woman be on top user

yeah I'm converting it rn, I'm a bit tired though so I don't think I'll do it till tomorrow but I'll see

Here ya go user
Thanky
Kek sorry user, I just like making fun of Ezra

Not even the requestor but that's a dick move man. If you don't want to draw it just don't fill the request or tell the user you don't want to draw it. Don't fill the request but purposefully ruin part of it. That's just being an asshole.

I don't have a picture of Kallus vomiting so have this.

Well shit, I didn't think it was that big a deal, I was just poking fun at Ezra. I didn't mean to be an asshole, you shouldn't take a shitty doodle so seriously.